Only POWER Soldiers on

9 days after the initial Statera boom, we stand amongst the wreckage of Uniswap shitcoins, clones, Nigerians, and exit scams, UniPower remains strong. The community is growing, staking is active, and the first listing (Bidesk) officially starts tomorrow. Devs are committed and active, and paying for monetized tweets to promote it further. Two DApps have already been launched for the token:

Dividend Staking- staticpower.io/

Double Up- powerdouble.me/

with additional ones in development.

uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xf2f9a7e93f845b3ce154efbeb64fb9346fcce509

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5253360.0

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bidesk/

Attached: 963AC880-3944-4499-9FFD-353DDBC83772.jpg (1104x636, 178.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staticpower.io/
powerdouble.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy xdai/stake lol

No lol

V2 liquidity rapidly growing since launch, the platform itself will take off. v1 had ath of 91m.

you forgot to mention that there is only 1.000.000 POWER

How many to make it

1000 you will be comfy

I'm confident it will poomp today

Attached: UNIPOWER.jpg (1120x854, 61.19K)

Checked as fuck and UFO in the ID. Thought this was just another shitcoin but kek might be saying something here.

Attached: bobo-in-office.png (845x637, 418.69K)

STATICPOWER.IO BOYS REPORTING IN

Attached: hero-img.png (739x739, 14.46K)

>UFO

moon confirmed

Unipower is going strong. Two dapps already pumping.

Dividend Staking- staticpower.io/

Double Up- powerdouble.me/

with additional ones in development.

Check em

comfy hodl

The only uniswap coin that matters

GO GO POWER RANGERS

could you explain these dapps to me?

Comfy bag here

Power + Flama is the Chad bag

First one is the staking app- you convert POWER to “STAT”, which accrues dividends over time. A fee when you put it in and take it out (convert it back to POWER) and these fees become dividend for anyone staking.

Second one is a “double up” where people deposit POWER and get double the amount of coin sent back to them, taken from the coin of people who deposit after them- first come first serve, people get paid based on the order that they deposited in. You’re gambling that there will be enough future volume put in to provide for your payout.

if i only have a small bag is it worth staking my power?

Depends how long you plan on holding it

Fucking making ROI on my staked power rn already
I can feel the power pumped into by Mr. Hank the savior

wise user

The staking website just got an update including a how-to video. Listing on Bidesk has already been done, amazing progress until now.

second one is super high risk by design if you get in so late now (long after launch), it's not supposed to last long

first one is a comfy stable hourglass (static), which you would play if you wanted to hold long-term anyway (think weeks)

otherwise just buy the coin and hold your power without using the dapps for now and wait for the new ones coming out!

Attached: unipower1.jpg (380x349, 28.79K)

CHECKED

POWER IS THE COMFIEST FUCKING HODL IN 2020

nice

Attached: 2e42ad15-a7af-475c-9f08-061e8485f41f.jpg (344x521, 25.5K)

Red power ranger reporting in

dis shits stablecoin

Attached: 296-2965757_transparent-sam-hyde-png-crypto-desperation-meme-wojak.jpg (267x280, 67.17K)

Just but STA

>virgin sta vs. chad power

Attached: booom-em.png (512x512, 190.93K)

poorfag with 168 of these. will I make it?