BUIDL

15k stack reporting in

finally gonna make it anons... feels good

Attached: download.jpg (200x200, 5.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uniswap.exchange/swap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welcome buidler, we will buidl our house together

Attached: buidlgang.jpg (528x563, 167.96K)

I'm jealous; still stacking. That's a dag nab make it bag bro. Good luck $BUIDLbros, I actually don't care if the fomo and hype doesn't kick in yet because I think it is inevitable. The real fomo is going to be from Ethereans when they realize this further cements Eth as the future worlds super computer and they can build unstoppable applications completely end-to-end into the chain.

Attached: $BUIDLbro.jpg (960x580, 31.97K)

Based. This project is actually going to revolutionize blockchain development. Pretty much impossible to oversell the usefulness

Attached: 1591665599696.png (873x505, 514.18K)

12k stack reporting, I agree I think upcoming big gains are inevitable. This is huge.

Too many brainlets on Zig Forums these days to understand the ramifications of this project. It’s a complete game changer for dapp development and transparency. I can see market cap hitting 1b in a few tears time if the dev team stay on track.

Sell this scam for Suterusu if you want to make it.

You stupid?

This is open-source and driven by the community. The devs have expressed interest in working with other teams and projects. They've said the old ways of silicon valley competition is giving way to the community-sourcing and tool-sharing that we see happening across Ethereum (and the other next gen blockchains that have interoperability functions). It sounds exactly like what I've heard John Wolpert say in recent Ethereum Baseline discussions.

Ethereum is king now and seems only poised to grow. The baseline project has proven how effective it is when teams in the space work together on open-source projects together. The DFO hub protocol could be adapted in to the baseline protocol as an added layer of security and functionality. I will not be one bit surprised when this team and baseline community start to collaborate.

Attached: $BUIDLit.png (256x256, 51.82K)

As the ethereum community gradually become more aware, demand will then quickly pick up. These Italian guys seem well connected, I think it’s a matter of time.

Those in the know are already on it, it’s gone from what, 3 cents to over 40 in a month with no marketing or outreach or exchanges. This is going to be shilled heavily by Vitalik like OMG has been.

Once they finish version 1.0 it will be off to the races. Anonymous organizations will be able to use the simple tools in the UI to launch their own Stablecoins/DAOs/Dapps, all sorts of cool stuff. The way this lets anonymous devs come out of the shadows and trustlessly work together, not to mention all the legal orgs that can launch DFOs.

Yep, this project has be under development for years. It's already leap and bounds ahead of any hypothetical competitors (although there are literally no competitors as of now)

Hey buidlers is there a discord?

@BUIDL_Chat
Discord but unofficial

Attached: image0.png (500x501, 479.61K)

Attached: buidl2020.jpg (800x551, 203K)

nHZ2bUd

I feel so stupid because I was a buidl whale and sold on the whale to the top, now I’m rebuildling

haha this this twice!
Learned my lesson now.
Now i hodl untill at least 10$ and even than its still not among first even few hundred other tokens by M.cap. judgeing by the fact that there is only 2mil in circulation!

Attached: 43yws2.jpg (500x840, 86.66K)

Imagine not investing in HBOMB haha

Contract:
0xF9746BE64118E549Afb0c1132D417127aE8f0DB9

uniswap.exchange/swap

sure thing. No web page, no project, no nothing.
8 holders of 55mil tokens created 2 hours ago. 0 liquidity.
i am sorry for your loss but i am gonna buy BUIDL instead who has a working project our already that you can use and is actualy the future of smart contracts.

Attached: IMG_20200606_121504_704.jpg (1280x1280, 152.99K)

Only a small bag since I'm poor but hodled through the dip.

The fun thing is that only /biz seems to be aware for now, imagine when it hits the twitter and Reddit shills (there was one Reddit post but nothing big)

I'd guess most of the top 20 holders are Zig Forums anons

this will never make it to 1 let alone 10. Only retards here own it. Even ethereum would have gone nowhere if losers on biz owned 99% of circulating supply.

Also this has no users and will never get any, there are tons of amazing coins but they aren't going to replace bitcoin because no one cares

You're not gonna make it

Take a look at the people that started following DFOhub on twitter, it's not only a biz coin anymore, they're coming

the only place they're coming is your mom's ass

Make it stack?

Look at pic a few replys above