Someone added this bad boy to Uniswap

DMG Token is a governance token for the DMMDAO

uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xed91879919b71bb6905f23af0a68d231ecf87b14

Attached: 7777777.png (1435x770, 34.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DMMDAO/status/1263517367516069889?s=19
explorer.defimoneymarket.com/
dmg.defimoneymarket.com/login
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was able to pick up a couple hundred, for now.

If you missed the big thread from yesterday. Thank you whoever posted this thread!!!

New assets will be added to DMMDAO. Aviation, real estate.

All made possible because of Chainlink

twitter.com/DMMDAO/status/1263517367516069889?s=19

good luck trading this money grab (now over $80m valuation) same as $10k mc pnd, will be a nice bag holder soon :)

The slippage on Uniswap is horrible.

Airswap is a better deal if you want to buy a decent amount

How is it a money grab? The DMMDAO already has over $8.5million in assets generating revenue. This number will only grow.

Picked up another 269 tokens

kek. trusting this chainlink scam.

check out this thread and tell me it's a scam

>lots of forced shilling itt but it's certainly an eyebrow raising project.

>I did my homework very early on, I only get the tingles from two projects per year and this was one of them, and wanted to get some but decided not to i was early in link, qnt and ubt which were basically the best performing coins of the last couple of years, my guts tell me to invest in enterprise facing layer projects and it's been well rewarded but these are once a year opportunity

>but I avoid defi coins because the hype pump potential is actually very limited, only adoption matters which is nice in theory but crypto is still completely clown ruled, and the only things that matters is "dude big bank partnerships" type of bullshit...

>but synthetix did just as well as the previous 3, so what do I know. I invested in rsr when it launched, and it had peter thiel as an investor attached and a white californian team, and a forward thinking usecase relying on link, and it sucked, I learned to be very suspicious about this type of coin.

>also you have to keep in mind when investing on big names, tim draper has hundreds of projects in his portfolios and in this case it's not even a direct investment, it's a subsidiary ran by two other guys and he just puts him name as a stamp on it, it's shady marketing and doesn't inspire confidence
as for the glow nigger it's definitely seductive, assume that brings him golden connections and open doors everywhere, however look at vids of his previous biz attempts and he just seems.. mediocre as a biz leader. which makes me wonder how he ended up on this. from what I've gathered, dmm is actually a project by a typical small defi team called dolemite i think, and he just became the face of it. because of the nature of the project I get a used car salesman vibe from it I can't shake, so that's a no from me.

>timo is a tranny who is wrong half the time but he's a link og and the key to finding the new gems is follow link

Tim Draper being involved doesn't mean much. The project itself and the team says everything you need to know about the DMMDAO. Then you look at the partners and the potential it has by bringing real world assets into the blockchain and earn good APY%

How many DAO projects out there already have a working product that's generating a good amount of revenue? Not many.

The potential of this project is big.

Debating if I should pick up more in Airswap or wait until the public sale

Did anyone else pick up any?

I'm trying to find some but there's literally none available. A friend of mine just told me some more is going to be added to airswap in around 30 minutes though.

Don't buy on Uniswap or Airswap, you are just getting arb'd. This is the next 100x.
Secured by Chainlink Oracles and working closely with the team.
Seal of Approval from ChainlinkGod and Rory
Backed by Coinbase, Draper, and Huobi
They buy real world assets yielding 12% and pay out 6% to m token holders, giving the rest to DMG holders (6% on millions)

But wait it gets better....
CEO is ex CIA and has 3 decades experience building FinTech applications and finance platforms, talk about CHADWICK.
This is only REAL USE case of Defi not scam inflationary SNX bullshit where they print money out of thin air to prop their marketcap with bullshit. Actual real world yielding assets.
In a world with 0% rates and no yields, everyone will be moving to this space and particularly this project. They have the most legit connections and prestige.

It gets even juicier.
Incredibly tiny float, only 25m will be issued in ICO, this is just like Chainlink's ICO.
At 20c this is only valuing this at 5m, yet the underlying assets they ALREADY own is worth 8.5m.
Their lending deposits are going parabolic in a month they should have 50m in deposits giving them access to buy 50m worth of assets x whatever financing they will get.
This will go to $10 easily. It is a multi trillion dollar market.
DeFi is only used right not to make speculative bullshit CDP and flash loans, this unlocks tremendous potential by allowing anyone to partipate in crowdsource financing.
Next up they will purchase homes, cars, boats and give the proceeds to m Tokens and DMG holders.

Join DmmOfficial on telegram, maybe I will secretly DM you the password( min entrance is 50ETH)

If you know you know....

If you know. You know.

I like that

If you put a cent in this you are the biggest fool in this world and deserve to be poor. These are same rich criminals that kidnapped cruptp6with ico during last bullrun, now they've showed up again with private sale through Defi, sell it cheap to rich Jack up the price and dump it on foolish poor peole6on Zig Forums. When are you guys gonna have common sense?

KYS scamkike.

These scams are getting more innovative, I must say.

kek, those loans listed, old shitbox cars hugely overvalued, with poorly faked papers having 2017 dates.

explorer.defimoneymarket.com/

Yeah, this is a scam. Not traditional "we take you money and run scam", but wait for it.

"This website and its contents (the “Website”) are intended as a teaser, and the information
provided on this Website is for information purposes only. The Website is not, and should not
be: (i) deemed to be an offer of, or invitation to engage in any investment activity; or (ii)
construed as advice, or a personal recommendation by DMM or any of our partners. DMM is not
authorized by any other applicable regulatory authority. Reliance on the information on this
Website may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the investment. You
acknowledge that you have not relied upon any information provided to you by DMM and that
you have conducted your own independent enquiries and research and received appropriate
independent market and legal advice regarding your specific business, legal or tax situation
before making any investment through DMM. DMM is not a financial advisor or bank, and none
of the information provided on this Website, or by DMM, its employees, and representatives, is
intended for use as general advice, market advice, investment advice, or financial advice.
Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and digital currency
accounts and value balances on DMM are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections. DMM is not a bank and does not offer
fiduciary services . The interest rates reflected on this page are as of the current date which may
change at any time, before or after the account is opened."

kek

There's more on there now. I'm not missing this shit.

25k to make it.

i just joined, kind of a ghost town which is promising. how do i prod you for that password?

whats the difference between DMG and DMM. an extra layer of bullshit.

airswap just shows scanning peers for me

I joined and under the alias of William Ester. I would pay for the password if someone happened to message me.

password is: teejap

that has nothing to do with DMG token, those assets are minted by ETH, DAI and USDC deposits

no it isn't

Link to purchase page?

dmg.defimoneymarket.com/login

100%