Bloomberg saying USD is going to crash

uhmmm

Attached: 1591749855467.png (1166x1024, 1.33M)

Bloomberg a usa based company. Something tells me they're up to something. It goes down and they go down with it, most likely.

Good. Fuck the US. All my cash is in Euros.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12.37K)

time for a long position

This is good for bitcoin

If the price of USD goes down then so does BTC

This

Ah, massive value increase inc

It’s not “Bloomberg” you sack of crap, is Stephen Roach, mainstream economist and former bassist for Papa Roach. I’m not even going to bother reading this because these people are wrong all the time.

Some analyst from UBS was just referring to a sharp correction in the USD you might not have realized happened last night. It’s just something to fill the airwaves until Powell tomorrow.

>former bassist for Papa Roach

Attached: frog giggle.jpg (512x564, 41.1K)

Why, would it not be the exact opposite

Retard

>Bloomberg saying USD is going to crash
>Bloomberg
>loomberg
>oomberg
>omberg
>mberg
>(((BERG)))

Attached: 96670470_2972065139546852_7790151474633244672_n.jpg (1080x584, 44.51K)

They destroyed the savings(which were very thin to begin with) of the lower and middle classes with the Corona hoax. Immediately after the fake protests started. This is happening on a global scale, shitholes will be particularly affected by all of this.

Drop your native shithole currency, keep some dollars but not too many. Buy crypto before the next bullrun. You can’t trade precious metals for food and supplies, but they have other uses.

i'm deep in btc already. what's the end game of all this acceleration-ism and turmoil anyway.

>muh shitcoins

Just cut the crap, BUY. GOLD.

GENTLEMEN
BEHOLD!
MORE DOLLARS!

Attached: drweird.jpg (480x360, 33.97K)

>Nah fuck your gold, I'll take your imaginary computer money instead tho
You have to be 18 to post here.

Cut my dollar into pieces...

(((((((BLOOM[[[BERG]]])))))))

I think you need more brackets user, I’m not sure I know what you’re getting at here

D:

And here I am, sitting on all that physical gold and silver, happily waiting for the inevitable.

> u.s. government steals all your precious metals
Nothin personal kid.

Imagine being an Americope

UK baby, tax free gold. For Queen and Country.

The UK has also confiscated gold in the past.

As long as infrastructure stands(both here on earth and in outer space) the internet funny money will be the superior choice of exchange for the white man.

Utter nonsense article. After running out of talking points it devolves into just another screed about orange man bad.

Attached: 1530655389597.jpg (546x767, 66.83K)

>implying deutschmark 2.0 won't crash as well
Do we tell him?

is this a good time to max out all credit cards on tangible assets like gold and silver and food?

Attached: hAozGc6K.jpg (408x408, 12.66K)