Spend youth with a man who doesn't give you binding commitment

>spend youth with a man who doesn't give you binding commitment
>hit wall
>man dumps you for made-up irrelevant reasons
>the men you can now pair with are 1/10 of the quality they used to have

Why do women do this?

Attached: 1588960597715.jpg (1026x1280, 284.81K)

High time-preference.

I believe this relates back to rule 1, all women are whores.

based sugar daddy in the back making sure he gets in on the pic

Guys who actually want commitment are mostly betacuck losers, by definition. A man with options won't want to settle down in the first place.

He strings her along with psychological abuse/mind games? Do you know what Stockholm Syndrome is?
>blaming women for men being low quality pieces of shit that she feels she needs to settle for that bs because the bar is so low

That's why they want to get married user, you cracked this case wide open

Women actually think people like them for anything other than their body.

Attached: 1591764859887.png (450x676, 1.16M)

If we're basing this off of shit 4channel users say, chads also get tired of that shit. After years, they just want a qt tradwife but its hard because they've only picked up whores

The crux of the matter is high value men have options. 20% of men get to bang the top 20% of women. When a woman is outvalued she'll be fine with less commitment, and willl give better and more sex.
When she feels like she's hotter than her mate she'll want more commitment and cuck him.

>Guys who actually want commitment are mostly betacuck losers, by definition. A man with options won't want to settle down in the first place.

This, if you keep going for one night stands after a certain age (I'd say around 23-25) you're compensating for something, either being bullied/being a turbo virgin in middle and high school or you have nothing else going for you in your life and use that as a false sense of accomplishment which is really sad.
Once you've had your experiences you realize that settling is much better, less effort, sex is better and you have someone who actually supports you in your efforts.

Uh after awhile constant hot chicks will bore you need you may want to commit to a high quality female and experience deep emotional love.

Too many badass men with money do eventually get married.

Only applies to western women. Asian women, especially from the poorer nations, marry young and stay married.

t. married 18 year old se-asian girl about 7 years ago

wrong for trad men (who actually do want someone with shared values to come home to), but i'm sure you'll tell me i'm coping and all women are worthless whores or whatever.

>it's mens fault that women choose bad men! >:(

Women don't seem to understand that they encourage and even sexually select for that kind of behavior

>women
>Any foresight whatsoever

If your paradigm and the general consensus worldview is women are for sex, the yes this is blindingly true. However, if you just want to pump out kids with a high genetic material women, good mother, and stable relationship it's not as true. It's a matter of the guy's goals but this is true as well as the guy could just shift goals as he gets older.

>foid whores around
>gets finessed
>blames men rather than her own whorish behavior
If I were to sell apples at 1/10th their deserving price and then went bankrupt, do I blame the customers for taking the discount or do I blame myself for being a retard?

cuck

>Once you've had your experiences you realize that settling is much better, less effort, sex is better and you have someone who actually supports you in your efforts.

Maybe 60 years ago.
Today women are a net loss on your energy, most of them are proud to not be able to cook and clean, they will shit test you with things like "girl nights" and other similar bullshit that are now the norms and always maintain a bunch of orbiters thanks to chat/social medias apps.
I don't even talk about the psychological wreck so many of them are because of the hookup culture and college indoctrination.

Girls are tremendous amount fun as long as there is no commitment, however once there is commitment you are surrendering control of your life to someone else.
Modern society and laws make sure you do not have the tools that men in the past had to keep control of the home, your only hope is that she has been sufficiently well educated and kept away from crazy feminist so she doesn't abuse the power she has over you.

That’s why you’re supposed to pick a good one with old school values. I guess it depends from country to country though. Here in Italy you can still find girls that were brought up in catholic families and as such they make for some pretty good wife material (not all of course). I’d say some other countries that probably still have that are Russia and Latin America somewhat and some Asian countries. Definitely not costal US.

American cities must be hell

Nice rare Pepe, pic related

Attached: 78A4850B-7A97-4E72-A89D-AF8004F5FC91.png (1200x675, 434.98K)

It's called not being a pathetic man who finds the right kind of wife and Mary's them. I've seen plenty of guys who thought they could show oats in their youth and all they have now is the choice of roasted middle aged women like themselves. It cuts both ways.

>kke-dominated culture is hell on earth
It's almost like their father is Satan and they're the enemies of Humanity haha just jking lol

wrong
I want a stable family for my children, guys who sleep around are manchildren chasing pleasure.

I don't know if its the jews or multiculturalism. But higher standard of living leads to degeneracy.its not just you ameribro.

>if you keep going for one night stands after a certain age (I'd say around 23-25)

top kek what kind of cope is this

Why do you post this 2/10 goblin

Obviously you don't get a western wife.

You aren't in those girls communities and since they don't frequent bars and popular dating apps you will never meet them.
Unless you lucked out and work in a place where there is a big pool of them and even then they will likely be already married with their good christian husband

If you are some city dweller working a mid level paper pusher job who never frequented a trad commmunity as a kid I can guarantee you that it will NOT happen, you simply don't have the network.

What many user don't understand is that their mirror demographic isn't the trad christian girl, it's the pink haired feminist posting about politics on twitter. A century ago those girls would have made good homemakers, today you have to be a fool to even have a conversation with them.

Attached: 1587327063578.png (942x712, 129K)

Easy times spoil humans. The men become weak and the women become whores.

A good wife is worth her weight in precious stones(metaphor).

Are you worth your weight in precious stones?

Its true, but this time we are risking anihilation of whatever the western culture was due to overpopulation by savage races. Oh well everything ends i suppose