Newbie wallets thread

>time since started
>money you started with (plus extra deposits down the line if they happened)
>plan for the future

I started out 3weeks ago with 1000 euros and made some money with STA and binance futures that got me here.
Other than pic related I have 4ETH in STA and around 500 tether in futures (already paid my collaterals)
My plan is to make as much as possible with meme PnD and high leverage so I can all in in bitcoin by the end of Q3. I’ll still keep around 200 USD in each of those altcoins that could potentially moon because of their potential but my main objective is accumulating BTC before the next bull run.

Attached: 1649B1FF-F750-4C86-9D34-915B7E33527B.png (1125x2436, 712.62K)

>chasing PnD
>high leverage
Kek you will be broke by July
t. in crypto since 2016

I started trading cryto about 2 months ago. I have only been trading pnds and I have made 3k, it is possible

Im just keeping small amounts of my portfolio into those cause I know I could lose them all in a few minutes. The money you see in my portfolio is not going to be moved to anything else if not BTC. In fact of the initial 1000 euros only 50 I used for uniswap and I put them back in as I sold my initial investment plus some more

What was your initial investment user?

NANO and ETH are good holds. ADA is a gamble but high reward. I would increase your NANO stack as it is only 2x from the bottom and still 95% down, and has a legitimate real world use case.

1330 Nano is a healthy amount for a beginner.

newbie thread... has 1,009,063 link... think you are lying user

LINK is retardedly high right now though. It was a good investment at 20 cents but thinking it will go higher is pure hopium. It isn't realistic at this point and stands to crash hard.

Not bad kid. Just trade your ada and eur for FLYD. Trade your nano for chainlink. Sell FLYD after moon for btc eth and link. You’re welcome

Attached: AA822BC8-391B-479C-BBA4-0A342FD30E86.png (1072x936, 555.19K)

t. Americuck

£800-ish because I was very skeptical of cryptos in generally, ESH really rocked my world

What if LINK starts being used by big companies though

I am split on this. Logically it seems like it adds an additional level of risk. How LINK works is by taking the sum average of several API feeds and having LINK nodes take the sum average of the information and send it to a destination for reading. It still relies on the same centralized API sources or data feeds, it only uses multiple sources to attempt to assure accuracy. I don't see very many use cases where paying a fee for this service is preferable to relying on a mutually agreed upon trusted third party. There is no cost this way and has been the industry standard for years. Adding on a cost for data transfer, and having less control (and no one to hold liable in case an issue arises) seems like it adds additional risks more than anything.

The only situations I can think of where this is a benefit is for when no trusted third party can be found. We have a long way to go before we have the entire economy or even network systems set up where this would be preferable, and the use cases in this situation are still quite niche. I argue it doesn't even decentralize the data really. But what do I know, I wasn't expecting it to get any higher than 20 cents. But where it is at now, with a $1,536,804,858 market cap, makes me think it is extremely overbought for the potential use cases it may one day serve. There will be better tech by the time we ever reach that point, if ever, let alone assuming there are actual use cases that we need a third party pool to choose and pull a median average of the data from.

Yeah, it's a really good point honestly. At first, I was a big doubter of LINK but the continuous threads here made me decide to buy it since I had some ETH lying around from the STA gains and ETH/STA just went down from almost 0.02 to 0.017. My main concern is that being it a middleman a bigger guy like ETH or ADA might want to just cut it and incorporate an oracle into their ecosystem.

>diversifying lunch money
Go away norman

I am pretty confident that LINK is only where it is at due to the hype generated here, and possibly due to some funny business going on. They had a very successful ICO sale, with 60% of the supply being kept by the team. This creates an environment where it would be attractive to use this money to pay for influencers as well as to reinvest the ICO funds to drive up the price, and only selling out of the 60% supply when the price has increased. This cycle could go on for some time potentially, but it will eventually run out of steam. When that happens I would expect a flash crash.

Youre an absolute brainlet, literally kill yourself

This is my stack btw.

Attached: delta.png (1080x1920, 132.23K)

Please use your brain to send electrical signals to the muscles that manipulate your fingers and express through these movements a message to be relayed and interpreted by those on the receiving end.

Right now, it looks like you just rolled your face on the keyboard and I am worried you might be having a stroke.

Lmao stop embarrassing yourself

Attached: 1570909427059.jpg (3023x4031, 1.85M)

all in RSR

Provide me a use case for Chainlink that is not better solved by trusted centralized sources instead.

>that portfolio
Wow literally kill yourself.

Attached: images (6).jpg (258x195, 11.22K)

AI and IOT you absokute braindead pajeet

Attached: 9C6C7491-FAF9-4147-AFC3-D6CA6B4DD30F.png (680x680, 415.75K)

Also, the Jew from Kleros said the exact same thing. I have no contact with that individual and came to this conclusion (about the medianizing of data) on my own when trying to understand what purpose Chainlink serves. Seeing as I am not alone with this assessment and that other high profile figures think similarly, I am not all that convinced otherwise.

But I am open to hearing why I am wrong and what real world use cases LINK can serve if you can provide any.

Give me a concrete example. Not a conceptual abstract one.

>that 2017 folio
hahahahahahahaha my fucking sides

Why sould I do your research? Its pretty much proven also that swift uses LINK oracles besides many other multinationals like EY

So you can't give me a concrete example. I just laid out why the project is hype. Convince me, please. I am a business owner and have plenty of disposable income, not to mention near 10 BTC in crypto assets. I could move it up to 47.5k sats in a single buy.

Thats the thing, chainlink doesnt need your lunch money. Google the chainlink community fact sheets if you want to get info about chainlink fagget

I also have used API feeds for automating content dissemination. It is free and simple to use. Chainlink is reinventing the wheel. Why should I pay per feed when I have at times run 100+ APIs in a single day for free, from a source I myself hand selected and chose?

Automation

The only use case would be for when a trusted API or data feed cannot be chosen. But it is a stretch to say that Chainlink solves this problem. Which isn't even a big or common one to begin with.

saying a top 15 coin is a gamble but bragging about nano is not the way to go.

See, I can do this already. API's are free and generally open access. I wrote a python script for example that pulled the alphabetical list of all movies on wikipedia, organized the data into a .txt document, then used this data to search another API for torrent stream lists, then had the data output into a HTML file as to create a streaming movie website automatically. This was hundreds of thousands of films. Why would I want to add a cost per data pull in this situation?

Real world concrete examples please. I doubt I will get any, since most linkies are simply following the hype train of what they don't understand, trying to monetize technology that is already free that they do not use.

I say ADA is a gamble because it is up 8x from the bottom. It has plenty of room to go down. I don't think it will, but it may. NANO has bottomed and is only 2x from that point. Thus I feel it is a safer bet. I am not bearish on ADA.

>he thinks multinationals use free apis
Ok im done discussing this with an absolute brainlet like yourself, have fun with your nano