I accidentally sent 10000 ETH as gas fee

etherscan.io/tx/0xca8f8c315c8b6c48cee0675677b786d1babe726773829a588efa500b71cbdb65

Attached: eth.png (1200x1200, 44.46K)

Attached: eth.png (1826x618, 147.38K)

didn't expect the larp to be this soon

user, I...

Attached: 1571490449205-biz.jpg (771x720, 34.76K)

rip

how

lmao what the fuck

MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

Attached: 1584229873207.jpg (800x600, 309.91K)

What wallet software?

Also pls send tx from wallet with ur post id in data field to verify

Someone did, you didn't

>11 mil ETH
Sheet bruh sucks but at least you can afford it

This hurts to read. By August 2015, I had started working and was saving $5000 a month. I had kinda heard about Ethereum but I thought the name was stupid and cringy.

Dude thought he was so smart not using Metamask

Just, that guy is killing himself

Late for BTC
Late for ETH
Not too late for NANO

Attached: NANOREICHSMARK.jpg (750x751, 291.97K)

JUST

Statera dude

there is a difference between late and buying into literal yolo tier investing retard. everything you posted was the latter.

Nice digits.

Also this

Calling it right now, it will be sent back and everyone will rejoice. "Hope in humanity restored xddd" Reddit will love it

Kek

>$2,599,863.26
kek, this is why i dont play with coins when im tired or hungry even if i think the price will be worse in the morning

Paying a fee to send make-believe money to someone else across a unlimited internet?

Crypto is fucking stupid.

I can post for free on Zig Forums or anywhere else on the internet. There should be no gas fee or surcharge to send someone money over a wire. It just confuses the process.

Attached: file.png (546x162, 19.38K)

>t. retard

you pay money to have an internet connection and Zig Forums is kept afloat by shitty ads and good goy pass holders you adolescent

It's money laundering

>They are sending a local tx to their node. i.e. not broadcasting it. Then the miner attempts to put that in every block they are mining.

Well, now what?

based

Wouldn't this be a little bit dangerous if the block they mine ends up an uncle block? Another miner sees this retarded transaction and gets it on the next block?

In general crypto can never become "mainstream" until it's simplified and made easy which it has yet to become.

Having to send a payment to 0x0q78dh8778y782867766171171732716167nab17 which has to be copy/pasted or requires you to scan some qr code is confusing and stupid and leads to sending money to the wrong wallet or a wallet that doesn't exist.

Add on top of that all the fees charged for gas and by the exchanges just to buy/trade/sell or to send to another use it becomes even more lame. Also you can't even buy crypto without showing a ID which I've never had to do on Paypal/CashApp/etc.

Money Button/Paymail has the right idea... instead of addresses you just use "[email protected]" or whatever

>scanning a qr code is hard
I say again
>t. retard
>Also you can't even buy crypto without showing a ID which I've never had to do on Paypal/CashApp/etc.
It's so you don't launder money. It's an exchange not a place to store your money. 99% of internet brokers will ask for ID too.

In general banking can never become "mainstream" until it's simplified and made easy which it has yet to become.

Having to send a payment to IBAN: IE25 AIBK 9312 3412 3450 87 BIC: AIBKIE2D which has to be copy/pasted or requires you to scan some qr code is confusing and stupid and leads to sending money to the wrong account or an account that doesn't exist.

Add on top of that all the fees charged for banking and by the BIS just to buy/trade/sell or to send to another use it becomes even more lame. Also you can't even sign up for a bank account without showing a ID which I've never had to do while getting paid for mowing lawns for neighbors as a kid

Liar.
Try cashing out $50k in a single wire using PayPal with unverified everything as a US citizen. They are way stricter than any crypto exchange, and the fees are much higher. You're not stupid yet you say these things that you did in your post. You're a fucking liar and a piece of shit. Kill yourself.

*this kills the retard*

kek

looks like some kind of 4d money cleaning.. kek

His "concerns" are valid but he doesn't realize that everything can be streamlined. Under the hood banking is fucking complex, and doesn't do refunds either. If a wire passes it's fucking over. Wire heists actually happen. Normies fail to see this because they're using the "layer 2" of banking, with all the pleasant features and very little risk.

Beat me to it