>List of hedge fund holdings
fintel.io/

>Links for bears
bears are hibernating, no links

>Misc
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (596x595, 860.07K)

Why aren't my airlines and oil green premarket? wtf?

Also, fuck anime cancer faggots.

Attached: 1591791418124.jpg (699x485, 116.72K)

>k-on
>New game
>Love live
>Lucky star
>Miss kobayashi's dragon maid
What do I watch next?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 253.81K)

man futures were a fucking rollercoaster tonight

Attached: drinky cat.jpg (590x550, 34.07K)

Berserk

>fuck anime cancer faggots
Based

And same, 2/3 of my port are oil and airlines rn, but I have no fears. It's to be expected.

I've got fucked looking at futures but never got fucked ignoring them

Saga of Tanya the Evil

Latam Airlines trading halted and due for an announcement today.

Pretty sure that money is gone

Ben-to

It's finally time for me to get back into the game!

>itt we laugh at IVR
2 fucking dollars per share AT BEST, how many people bought above $5? Hahaha, holy fuck.

Attached: 133213.jpg (1080x2280, 803.16K)

Same airlines and oil are red. Not even my defense Lockheed is green right now pre market

BOYS AND MEN

REMEMBER THAT TODAY LIFE WILL DECIDE WHERE TO SHUFFLE YOU

ARE YOU
A PUSSY OR A PLAYER?
A VIRGIN OR A CHAD?
A SHEEP OR A LEADER?
AN EMOTIONAL BITCH OR A RUTHLESS, CALCULATING SON OF A GUN?

DO NOT FOLLOW THE PANIC. DO NOT SELL. ENDURE. YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT AND WE ALL ARE GONNA MAKE IT

bear gang rise up

major dump incoming, companies cashing in on the run up with mass offering of shares, trump tweeting new highs, second wave from protests, reality of business impact showing

told you guys extremely bullish rest of the week

Report in my BAC brothers, and fellow bank stock traders.

Remember that if they hike the interest rates that will be good for our bank stocks.
Also take in count the Fed will report is Dodd-Frank stress test on the 25th.So be watchful.

Attached: 3498a7880b9f2eb8bf1d16b492fbaa71f90fc4387e44ccb08f7ceec1c78ee660.png (400x400, 8.18K)

I'm still very green in OIL because I bought a long time ago + I didn't fall for the SSL shill.

Is $PLAY a could call today?

Attached: 1588876356731.jpg (622x615, 41.64K)

i accidentally a entire financial industry what do

Lots of MITT bag holders here too dont forget them

i just want them to drop more... im waiting on a massive dump before i buy it couldn't have just been one bad day yesterday.

>AMC

RIP my puts

BVLL! BVLL! BVLL! BVLL! SVRGE! BEARCVCKS GETTING CVCKOLDED BY BIG BVLL DICK BVVVVVVVVVVVVLL!

then buy puts

WFC bagger here, I bought last friday close. Shit is bleeding.

oh no no no are we going to see a sequel to the tanker cope threads but this time it will be REIT?

Attached: B2EC65F9-C5ED-4979-AFE8-3B3B05FD1F2D.jpg (512x512, 49.8K)

cringe

I almost fell for the meme but did some due diligence aka reading a bunch of articles and forum comments on it. Glad I hesitated

Buying PLAY today. I'm bullish as fuck. Earnings have been crabby but gross profit has been up year over year and as someone in the restaurant industry I can tell you pent up demand is real.

based

NIO going to the moon

based cringe

Jormungand - an anime that tells you the importance of investing in defense stocks
Goblin Slayer - teaches you the supply and demand of goblins
Spice and Wolf - teaches Medieval Era economy that are still important until today

Attached: 1584948349002.jpg (775x720, 118.34K)

Bakemogatari
But it seems you like slice of life shows so you could watch Yuru Yuri.

There is no reason for a massive dump now. Profit taking maybe. July seems more likely than June.

DENN gang WW@

Only slightly butthurt, I bought an extra 200 shares of RDSb yesterday. Hopefully they get it going green soon I have 20k just in RDSb alone

[C], it's like yugi-oh, but with ECONOMICS as your cards

WKHS - Let me be blunt about this. They have an idea, a theory nothing more at this point. They have no trucks. They have no means of building said trucks. They have no means of fueling said trucks (no service stations). They do have orders though but till something rolls out of a plant somewhere I'm on the fence about them. A lot of things could go wrong. Anyone of which could cost you.

I'm still here. I don't like the emotional ride it's been taking me on.

Damn user, I know that feeling I bought my BAC position early so I know your feeling, we both could have been more patient and bought at a more advantageous price.

Do you plan on averaging down or liquidating if it gets bad enough?

Attached: 7.png (521x296, 301.34K)

how do I talk to a girl

I believe in the Heart of the Market.

I actually I've been trading it for gap ups for quite some time, it just happened to be a fucking red day so I have to hold it longer. Shit sucks, I might just hold unto it longer next time.

SSL HAS MADE ME FINANCIALLY RUINED

Attached: msoi3.png (216x234, 9.73K)

what should I yolo my last few hundred into before I kms

Attached: 1588277670027.jpg (1077x797, 183.3K)

Where my FANG and CVX chads at?
>and of course IVR as the meme of the week
Not gonna lie to you IVR is making me a little nervous. Way too jumpy for comfort.
BAC is bleeding me a bit too (only have $1.50 as total profit lmfao) but I expect it to go back to green pretty soon.

It just pissed me off, like they started talking about economics and power, then it's just fucking pokemon, not even as a metaphor, painfully generic plot with the window dressing of bigger ideas

Why did you fucking cunts tell me to stay away from NIO as it made legendary gains? I’m abouta kms

You have to have 25k in a brokerage account before you talk to a girl, if you don't she will report you to the SEC

find some juicy $5 option play

I bought at about $24 so it's OK so far... I'm either going to hold for years, or sell @ $50 if it hits that soon and I need money for house

>major dump incoming,
No reason for a major dump unless all coronavirus vaccines have been cancelled or failed

>companies cashing in on the run up with mass offering of shares,
This has been happening for a long time now. It's normal you retard.

>trump tweeting new highs,
Orange man just being an asshole for what he is.

>second wave from protests,
Teenagers and kids are immune to the virus so they can protest all they want, and cops get the best healthcare the government has. Also don't forget that summer is approaching and the weather is going to kill the virus.

>reality of business impact showing
Job numbers are increasing while businesses are reopening, that's the reality.

Attached: 1590773212603.jpg (656x600, 215.91K)

a pistol and ammo to kys

No one has fallen for that SSL shilling discord group. Its a pack of feral niggers that think they have found a way to actually make money still on their welfare.

He took stock advice from strangers on the internet