NanoFrens assemble!!!

pumping everyday edition.

Attached: nanofrens.jpg (1771x781, 47.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/NANOBTC/?exchange=BINANCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck my asshole needs a break from these green dildos

HHHHHHHNNNNNGGGGHHHHH

Fuck off psychotic nanoids. You're going to lose your money

don't forget the demonic satanist part

Any smart TA-fag around? Hows it looking atm.

Check trading view NANOBTC

Sentiment: Buy
Resistance has been shattered at 125k sats. Sell target 18k sats.

180k sats, sorry. Binance has one digit cut off so it is deceiving.

tradingview.com/symbols/NANOBTC/?exchange=BINANCE

Fuck you mudslinger

YOUR FUD ONLY MAKES ME GROW STRONGER

Attached: green.jpg (830x738, 55.73K)

Attached: 6B4CF71D-2304-4D22-AC01-28C90CE01228.jpg (1024x914, 162.59K)

checked

Attached: 5322E2DA-44E1-4015-B74E-D9BDCCEBB6D9.png (605x205, 74.7K)

You're going to wish you listened to me. This vaporware will fall so hard. It will drop faster then your braincells. Fuck nanies think they will make fucking LOL

>vaporware
kek

this nigger doesn't speak for anyone but himself lol, you can tell he is demoralized by the recent price gains. I feel sorry for him, I have gotten to know his personality, and this is definitely depressed nanofudder :(

Look at this psychopath. You dont know me nanoid. Typical nanoids think they know everything lol. Look at your CFO. Look at your tps. Look at the lies. And you gobble it alllll up. Fucking psychopaths stop spreading hope

its okay nanofudder, we are all frens here. Is there something you would like to talk about?

Yeah I would love to about the TPS? The COO? How much the developers have left before running out. How about the lies? How about Bomber? How about the how project is a failure and nothing but a pump and dump

Seems like a solid team to me, kind of wish they had more diversity though, all fucking white devs :| It is 2020 you know.

Attached: NF.png (681x935, 201.82K)

Exactly they're racist. They only allow whites. Dont buy a coin that doesnt support Black Lives Matter

You have to go back

OOOOOOOOOOOOO

now i know you're larping. see you on the moon fren

If you believe NANO will surpass ETH or even BTC, all you need is a stack of 1000. At ETH's current market cap, 1000 would be worth over $200k, and at BTC's market cap 1000 would be worth over $1M. I'm still 95% in BTC, but if there is any contender that could beat BTC, its NANO.

I think you did your math wrong. For BTC at least, if NANO reaches the same marketcap, 1000 nano would equal about $150,000, since there are 6.5x as many nano as btc

Don't you just divide the market cap $ amount by the coin supply? BTC Market cap = 179,586,840,843 / 133,248,297 (nano supply) = $1347 per NANO. 1000 nano @ $1347 = Over $1.3M

Oh shit looks like I missed a decimal point. Fuck me I am going to be loaded

You will....IF it beats Bitcoin. That's why I suggest 1000 as a conservative investment in NANO. That's only a little over $1000 which isn't much, but could become a lot.

who's comfy now

nigga check deez

Attached: delta.png (1080x1920, 132.23K)

>Is it pumping?
Yes

consolidating on support

xmr eth nano. wew, nice, nice folio