SENT- sentinel dVPN general

medium.com/sentinel/the-reveal-of-sentinels-unrivaled-custom-relayer-that-helped-sentinel-to-achieve-the-highest-d00f3bed12af

sentinel team won phase 1 and phase 2 of game of zones the initiative organized by cosmos team to test the interblockchain communication protocol.
the competition was against all top validators (some of the same validators that work on tezos too)

Attached: the-sovereign-boys.jpg (1536x839, 111.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Elysium_co/status/1266294283595771904
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used to think this was a pajeet scam until they started winning OG Cosmos competitions. Bought a big bag recently. Congrats on converting a sceptic.

in the next weeks SENT team will release the IOS app with an updated ui over the android app, this should double the amount of users sentinel will be able to service.
the release after IOS will be focused on a new desktop client coded from scratch with many security and performance improvements and new features :
-dpos staking from inside the wallet
-fully tendermint based
-sentinel enterprise solution will be built into the wallet, and it will allow legacy businesses like banks and governments to deploy their own security net, and it would allow legacy vpn providers to integrate directly

Attached: 50k.jpg (1200x675, 61.44K)

Does anyone have a leaked preview of the iOS app / v3 client? I’m excited they are finally releasing iOS. Can’t wait!

SENT has a growing number of nodes even after the incentivization program ended

>overral weekly users are around 60k, with some spikes here and there IOS app should help sent breach user ath

sent is the example of a crypto project that can achieve a userbase, and has a very clear path to greater adoption.

Attached: stats.png (878x912, 108.88K)

sent is based

here is a gif with the updated UI

Attached: SENTios.gif (384x848, 2.97M)

I have not seen iOS app or V3 client yet. But it has recently dawned on me based on these leaked images on CryptoCompare just how huge Sentinel is going to be. Not only do they have the decentralised network of dvpn nodes, but they are going to be providing whitelabel solutions for businesses globally to enable them to release their own branded dVPN, by leveraging the Sentinel network layer. This is a real 4D chess play by Sentinel and will ensure colossal levels of monetisation and throughput on the network, way beyond what they could achieve on their own.

Just think about that for a minute...

They are going to pump the network value exponentially by getting loads of other companies to advertise for them.

Utter genius. This token will absolutely moon!!!

Attached: B302F3E1-E230-4F1D-9B97-5B721C7EE0FE.jpg (1280x1040, 90.86K)

Oh my god!! Is this confirmed? This will absolutely destroy Mysterium, Substratum and Orchid if this is true. All users will be able to pay in fiat too because of Cosmos, right? Meaning... Sentinel could be the one dVPN that ends up ruling the entire $50billion VPN industry, in a decentralized manner, by default.

Holy fuck guys I’m buying more SENT, this is ridiculous if true.

Please verify someone.

if we compare dVPNs to other crypto niches like prediction markets the difference becomes clear , augur at best has hundred of users yet it has a marketcap way greater then sent, valuations in crypto are clearly skewed.

its an education problem, while prediction markets have been shilled by every eth shill from day one as it was one of the first eth icos, dvpn were totally ignored cause they came later and they had bad advocates like mysterium (who got owned on stage at devcon cause bad architecture) or orchid which is a total honeypot and silicon valley scam

Attached: loose_lips.jpg (668x809, 104.91K)

Lol noob, this doesn’t need ‘verifying’, it’s public knowledge already. You will see on Telegram if you get it you can join Sentinel official announcements chat: t.me/Sentinel_Announcements

Here is another image. This is 100% true everything you said and yes very optimistic about the value of the network. Smart money knows the network layer soaks up all the value. Sentinel is the Bitcoin of bandwidth for the VPN world.

Attached: D78E2D2D-3649-4140-BAE6-074371A5C96E.jpg (1280x804, 81.25K)

Agreed. Sentinel already has 70k users all over the world that they even know about. Probably even more. 9TB in 24h usage is astronomical. Only a matter of time before monetisation sets in and boom, $100m mcap seemingly overnight. I missed LINK, I am NOT missing this one!!!

Attached: 5A2E47B9-2E5E-46A5-BA28-A408B40C13AC.gif (360x211, 1.27M)

Kek, I don’t even know why anyone even talks about these shitty ETH projects anymore, Orchid is just as trash as Substratum and Mysterium. You cannot do as many transactions as needed for true dvpn application at scale on ETH. Period.

Sentinel devs realised this 2 years ago and other retard projects still trying to figure it out. Sentinel are at least 2 years ahead of the game and finalising Cosmos IBC integration and fully ready with Tendermint. Any other dvpn solutions are irrelevant. SENT is clear leader.

Attached: 475D4CAE-151E-4741-BCC2-8ACD1FEC207C.gif (320x176, 1.19M)

and here is a screenshot of the upcoming v3 client

Attached: newUI.png (914x693, 161.82K)

Finally a high quality thread from the SENT shillers with some actual good info. Must have sacked ranjesh and gupta and hired some good comms reps. Good work fuckers. Actually buying some of your shitcoin after these these white-label updates.

eth user experience is absolutely awful it forces you to hold eth is you wanna use utility tokens, and you can pay for gas only using eth, it makes everything much more difficult for normies, i doubt people have the will to learn about gas price and gas limit and all the nuances of sending a txn , even worse if the network is constantly congested (which is btw why they are thinking about adding blockspace centralizing the whole thing even more)
i remember when eth was supposed to be "the world computer" and allow thousands of dapps but in the end it never delivered on its promises cause the whole concept is flawed in its current form.

Attached: ETH-USER-EXPERIENCE.png (1200x1816, 2.07M)

thats exactly why im a cosmos/tendermint bull, multiple chains connected by a strong cross chain protocol is the way to go.
if the chain gets used it becomes sustainable, without impacting cost for other dapps use.

on top of that with cosmos you gain the ability to have your own treasury and governance, which allows much greater possibilities and coordination, look at decred treasury through the years they have amassed around 20m$ in their treasury with a block reward tax, with that they can fund future development for years to come.

Attached: tendermint-sentinel.jpg (598x843, 64.06K)

most of the application logic of sent dvpn is build within the tendermint chain, the project wouldn't be possible without it.
tendermint will allow some interesting experimentation on the incentives part.
depending on the interest it might become possible to stake for example 1k$ worth of sent and browse for free with dvpn forever thanks to the inflation, not counting obviously the token appreciation on top of that

So SENT is going to be the Metatrader 4 of VPNs?

They provide the framework and let the whitelabels bring the coooomsumers?

Genuis!

anybody will be able to built on top of sent backend , there is already a vpn that did this called velocity, here is the source

mobile.twitter.com/Elysium_co/status/1266294283595771904

but the real value will come from enterprise integration and legacy vpns,
vpn providers will be able to get better brand recognition by saying they use blockchain tech , and and costs for end users should also decrease while they will also be able to route between different nodes thanks to sent realy net

Attached: SENTarchitecture.jpg (1280x718, 48.26K)

ok my dick is diamonds now how much is a make it stack?

How do I buy these tokens, do I have to download the Sentinel client?

power of collective autism i love when biz put together theirs autistic mind to find these great project.

well obv don't go all in, but get enough that you are comfortable holding long term, this vision will take time to come to fruition.
i have 10% of my portfolio dedicated to low caps, sent is a substantial amount of that

you can buy SENT tokens on hitbtc idex hotbit, the client is used to interact with the dapp

Probably 10M

nobody is building on chain without flexibility exactly for this reason.
the future will be multichain
and thanks to cosmos ibc anybody will be able to use all tokens on any chain, ethereum centralized approach will only work against them, their only hope is selling ethereum to banks and govs and exitscam

Pajeets are out in full force
Don't buy this scam coin

calling something a scam doesn't make it a scam, it seens to me sent has delivered many working products, definitely NOT a scam

You realize that SENT is dunking on all the other validators in Game of Zones right?