5th time I failed for my driving exam

>Need money to pay for driving lessons
>Need licence to work
>Need work to make money
>Tried to pass exam for 5 years now

I'm done. Anyone know a good marketplace to buy a gun + bullets? Preferely a full automatic one so I can kill blm protestors before I go.

Attached: download (5).jpg (480x360, 23K)

user dont do it, u going to misfire and kill urself

Dude I have autism and I passed my exams first try. Are you a woman?

why are you only having one exam a year? you should book your exam again as soon as you fail the last one.

>WAAAAAH I DIDN'T GET IT NOW I WANNA DIE WAAAAAAH

I didn't pass first time, doesn't fucking matter just get your license you manchild

Just try again user.

I failed a few times too because of personal mistakes or just getting a pissed off tester.

Things happen

I failed my first time really badly, passed the second time. You clearly aren't American so maybe it's more difficult where you live.

So nobody knows where to buy a full auto then?

Kek how do you even fail a driving test

You'd fit in at the krusty krab, try applying there

Are you taking the test in a manual transmission car? If so, you probably need a lot more familiarity with shifting

Used to. Almost passed last time, then I said fuck it and chose automatic instead. Failed harder this time than last time around.

By missing any part of a single three point check immediately before a lane change/turn

This is equivalent to “I don’t know how to ride a bicycle” - completely unfathomable

Asian women pass the test every day. Do they make you race other cars and if you don’t get 1st place, you fail?

Tips for buying registered European driving licences are also appreciated.

Yeah dude how did you know?

I failed 3 times, can't handle that stress yo.

Good driver now though

Hold up OP, you failed a US drivers licence?
please tell me not
FFS the test is easy AF. try getting a license in the first world

Get a 3D printer

LOL NEETS CANT EVEN DRIVE

If I lived in US I would have my full auto already mate.

In New York (and most other states) you get points every time you fuck up. Over 35 points and you fail. I fucked up when my instructor told me to make a right turn and I ended up in a left turn only lane at a red light. I panicked and cut the driver in the right lane off to make the turn the second the turned green. Instantly got 100+ points for that. It depends where you take it too. I took my test in Yonkers which is a pretty dense urban area. People who take the test in rural areas upstate have a much easier test because theres no traffic and the parallel park test is between two cones instead of a real parking space

& a drivers licence

> I panicked and cut the driver in the right lane off to make the turn the second the turned green

Fucking kek

If you've got to do it more than once you're braindead retarded

True story, I was a retarded 18 year old, I did pass the second time after 2 more hours of driving lessons

How the fuck do you fail the test? I don't drive and passed mine ok.

That's great dude.

People telling me how I fuck up my test won't even help me kms, why the fuck even reply to this thread.

Zoomers are such fucking retards. Enjoy the buspass, nigga.

Attached: A1F644D3-D6F9-4B1A-83A7-26F52F2272E5.gif (220x172, 2.94M)

haha what a reetard i got my lisense on 3rd try

Attached: 1509067473825.png (645x729, 79.84K)