First of all i'll start off with the obligatory

First of all i'll start off with the obligatory.
You didn't listen!

Iconic is onboarding the Napoleon group for their asset management platform.
News will drop proper tomorrow.
Here's an interview with Damien Moser where they talk about it
youtube.com/watch?v=Ryr0z4LdUlo

20% of the profit will be Iconics fee and out of that 20% will be bought at market as ICNQ and then burnt.
Some of you will be smart enough to actually realise that this is kind of a big deal.

Attached: didn't listen.jpg (1030x231, 31.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/icnq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is gonna 50x like UBT (who ICNQ funded for gods sake) and these fags will wonder why no one bothered to shill it

To the moon, boys

Yup, clients having to market buy UBT from the open market is what made it sky rocket. I don't think these faggots understand what the first regulated crypto asset management platform is like. They're sperging over Statera made by two nobodies for being an index fund but this shit is beyond legit

Clients having to market buy icnq is what you mean, surely

And then don't forget whats coming next.
The ETNs will start listing and their fees will also pump the ICNQ token.

Man i've been having a fucking blast just sitting around waiting on this one after you retards thought it was a scam.
I've been accumulating since late 2018 and now things are coming together and coming together bigly.

Attached: ETNs.png (1047x940, 80.03K)

holy shit

Yes I was just comparing it to UBT. The early fud with UBT was why would clients agree to just market buy...and they did, and it mooned. ICNQ is doing the same

Clients don't need to market buy themselves, well they can if they want to since they get perks and lower fees on the platform if they hold more than 100k usd worth of tokens.
But the buys themselves are done by Iconic so when they collect the fees from the clients they take 20% and use that to buy ICNQ and then send them to the burn wallet.

Supply right now is sub 10 million tokens.
50% of the total supply got burnt since they did their public sale during the worst of the crypto winter.

Attached: assetm.jpg (1563x875, 198.77K)

Based, watch biz ignore this while they buy the fifth version of hex. Consequently they'll also buy our bags at $50

Omg it's real

are you talking about this token?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-06-10 Iconiq Lab Token (ICNQ) pris, börsvärde, diagram, och information CoinGecko.png (1602x439, 29.83K)

That's the one. Still only a $4 million marketcap, this has no business being less than $100 million once it takes off at least. Their asset platform is for whales, not jeets with $50

Seriously?
No way this shit is real that would mean that some bizlet was actually right and not just a pnd shill.

I guess you'll have to wait and see.

Attached: pep.png (208x200, 34.75K)

Your choice. Either you're in or you'll be standing on the sidelines, cock-in-hand

Foot in mouth disease?

I think i'll hold my cock for a couple of days and see where this goes, but yeah Napoleon is no joke that's for sure but there's no such thing as a benevolent bizlet so i'll wait until OP drops his bags.

Hahaaha, I'm only shilling here because "I have bags of shitcoins and I guess it comes with the territory" :)

Wtf i can't find the fucking token on idex?
Says it's supposed to be listed there on cmc but i can't find the damn thing?

Just joined their fucking telegram and saw this so fuck the sidelines.

Attached: oh ffs.png (728x249, 35.43K)

It's here idex.market/eth/icnq

Not available in the US tho.

You're gonna have to VPN, then send the tokens to metamask and just hold. They have ETN's for bnb and leo so it'll get on Binance and bitfinex eventually, but you'll be so far ahead of the pack by then the wait will be comfy. 1000 suicide, 10k make it

Didn't expect to have to work for shitcoins today.

The gems require a bit of effort, but you'll make it user, congrats on joining the new elite

The rumors is a white enclave on canary islands

Nah man the Azores

That's too close to Africa

Middle of the Atlantic, their rafts will never make it

what about... you know.. THOSE guys

(or should i say NOSe guys?

They can’t cross openi bodies of water

1000$ eom

what’s wrong with idex volume only 11eth

It's low market cap, high spread. I'd say 11 eth is high volume for the last few months

fuck you