"My son just told me that he can only play Fortnite in the evening... because half of his squad started trading...

"My son just told me that he can only play Fortnite in the evening... because half of his squad started trading. He is 10." -
twitter.com/jsmauro13/status/1270415543657529350

Attached: 897896i8yk.jpg (574x714, 79.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1270446611953573894
cnn.com/2020/06/09/politics/tim-scott-legislation-draft/index.html
northmantrader.com/2020/06/08/crash-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=yfVIZN8VrEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>10

imaging trading your childhood

they will get burned and never trade again. not sure if i wanted my child to teach this important lesson

imagine having this dark of a childhood and your dad is some creepy money obsessed faggot. also this clearly never happened

Is there nothing that flags a bank account as belonging to a minor? I would think there would be protections against this sort of thing.

If I bought AMZN when I was 10, I'd be a millionaire today. Based kids?

Don't you have to provide proof of identity to open a trading account?

This is exactly like crypto in late 2017, its crazy
Youve got bankrupt companies who 2x in price

And stuff like this
twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1270446611953573894

Attached: chrome_JQB560WbLb.png (975x974, 985K)

half of his squad is on biz, can confirm

Attached: VincentAdultman.gif (440x245, 828.18K)

And if you bought any of the other stocks they'd be worthless today

true but trump needs the stock market doing well for re-election

What an absolute fucking farce

Trump will be re-elected because he's one of the most based presidents in the US history

You're joking, right? You could have bought nothing but random blue chips and still made a fuckhuge stack of cash

>if I bought yahoo when I was 10, I‘D be a millionaire and lost it all by now

Protect from what? Jesus, fuck you.

2 cities have abolished police and fallen to anarchy. 200 corpses every night. The whole country is burned and looted.
>BUT MUH STONK MARKET

There will be no election, retard. It's over for America.

What has he done besides pass more gun laws? Kushner is the real president btw

Camden NJ abolished it's corrupt police department and made a new one. Violent crime dropped 50% since.

P.S. Trump will pass this little gem
cnn.com/2020/06/09/politics/tim-scott-legislation-draft/index.html

P.P.S. I meant Kushner

>implying they won't be an impulsive faggot and blow it in their teens and early twenties

Implying that "trading" on Robinhood means buy and holding a stack of blue chips.

>Kushner is the real president btw
This right here

Serious question, do children have to pay taxes?

Source? Or are you full of shit again, like always...

>when I was ten my father taught me how to buy the top. He bought the bitcoin top himself back in december 2017, his father bought the top of the dot com bubble and my great grandfather entered the stock market in october 1987, I'm a fourth generation gay retard

Attached: 1645846729755.png (247x204, 6.55K)

Sven Heinrich:

“Look for the S&P 500 to turn positive for the year with a boost from the Fed in the week ahead”

That’s sentiment at the moment and probably the most frustrating aspect of a mania. The most reckless look the most right and the most reasonable the fools for not chasing or trying to fade.

Like Druckenmiller I’ve been surprised at the vertical nature of this move, but unlike him I don’t attribute it to the reopening optimism, I attribute it only to one thing: A stock mania created by an overzealous Fed that is trying to save the economy, but in process has created the largest asset bubble of our time, and with that they put in the conditions in place that markets could be faced with another crash. I may well be wrong on this, but the circus like atmosphere in context of historic valuations, optimism and giddiness along with bears crying are exactly the type of conditions that have ended bear market rallies in previous periods of history. To think it’s different this time is to count on it being different this time. Well, in one aspect it already is different this time: The first stock mania inside of a recession. Not discounted far below at all time highs, but rather sitting on top of the largest disconnect between the economy and the stock market ever. Inside of a recession no less.

northmantrader.com/2020/06/08/crash-2/

Attached: clown.jpg (1280x875, 143.15K)

I'm talking about Minneapolis and Seattle. 2 districts of Seattle have officially seceded and are not part of US anymore. They are guarded by armed communists.

Attached: 1591802923785.jpg (1460x2604, 1.7M)

The zoomers will bring btc to 50k then the boomers to 100k

Btc might do some real damage if we dump on boomers.

Take your meds schizo

"12 year old son asked mum to open Robinhood account to buy the dip": 50:55 youtube.com/watch?v=yfVIZN8VrEQ

Anyone have a source on this meme of robinhood users are keeping the market afloat

It's even being livestreamed. CHAZ aka Capitol Hill Anarchist Zone is going strong for 3 days. There are plan to take whole city by the end of the week.

Attached: 1591803642961.png (1364x767, 2.5M)

How do. Nobody tells trump what to do. Especially not a son in law. Family DEFINITELY not telling trump what to do he makes sure they get put in their places. He makes sure they know he’s alpha of Trumps

Also my gfs sister told her she is thinking about getting into the stock market because of some british arab girl who is a daytrader and is showing off her wealth on social media

We can't be far from the top
Exit all markets

Why aren't these little bastards buying crypto? Who manipulated them?

This guy is a fear mongering fuck. You listen to him and peter schuff and you’ll stay poor. Just flow with the momentum and give zero fucks about being right or wrong just whatever makes you money.

Some clickbait article.

Good thing cucks wont let Trump declare Antifa a terrorist organization but made sure to declare those big bad white supremacists one!

Attached: 1590758890786.jpg (1714x2315, 514.64K)

Either yields go up and the market crashes in nominal terms, or YCC is implemented and it crashes in real terms. There is no alternative at this point. Anybody gambling on this market instead of getting into gold right now is a reckless fool.

It is really frustrating seeing all this stupid money flowing into the stock market instead of the crypto market, especially because they could move the market so much more than fucking stonks

Kushner is much more intelligent than Trump and is 100% manipulating him behind the scenes. We'll find out in several years no doubt.

Better to lose your lunch money that your retirement