LITRALLY DUMPING

top fucking kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.32.24.png (600x726, 34.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/introduction/
github.com/blocknetdx/blocknet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

do it

Just sold. Thanks for the heads up.

yfw we hit $10

Attached: ghosted.png (1348x712, 112.46K)

Lmao bet it will be 5 cents stable coin on main net

but they told me big announcement, what happened

>but they told me big announcement, what happened

Mcafee copy + pasted another open source project and changed the name to Ghost... This time it's got something to do with Atomic Swaps

Good, waiting for a proper to buy in into this. At this point, scam or not, this is going places over next few months

yes to the bottom

getting sick of this crazy train ride frens, not gonna lie. It's been hell holding this thing since ESH. i'm selling if this white paper is another flop. This is too exhausting

i bought a motorcycle for $7000 yesterday. If Ghost hits $10, my motorcycle will have been paid for by crypto.

FUDers just live in pure denial at this point. Its gone up quickly and its moving down as it should, cos this is how crypto works after big pumps to allow more people to buy in at the dip.You deserve to stay poor, $10 within next few months is a given.

This.
Zig Forums is 50% angsty teenagers that have no clue how markets work.

Attached: typical bizlet.jpg (857x538, 38.89K)

>FUDers just live in pure denial at this point.
Let me guess you are another one of the sub 70 IQ brainlets that thinks Ghost is going to get "listed on Binance"... CZ literally commented "nice cap" They guy just tattooed the back of his neck and CZ was saying that the cap was better than the tattoo... fucking retard

>$10 within next few months is a given
imagine believing this hard in a scamcoin
this coin's going to dip to dogshit whether you like it or not; that's when everyone will buy in, dump again, maybe repeat this 2-3 more times for a week, and then ditch this coin forever

FUDers think atomic swap is a token. they’re beyond hope at this point.

but it never broke ESH ath. are you sure you know how markets work? unless they have some actual real news and can back it up with some code, tests... this thing is finished. you can talk all day long about ghost phones and silk roadmaps but this will only take us so far, without a living breathing project we can test, these are all just rumors. the silk road angle won't work bt neither will an Esim, nobody will use an esim especially in eastern europe. regular identity-less sims are retardedly easy to get in eastern europe

the whale with the sell wall ruined the momentum, pack it up faggots

>getting sick of this crazy train ride frens, not gonna lie. It's been hell holding this thing since ESH. i'm selling if this white paper is another flop. This is too exhausting
sell you weak handed faggot. we do not want you

literally this, a sell wall of over half a million USD
none of you are getting past this

>literally this, a sell wall of over half a million USD
>none of you are getting past this
87,500 usd. fuddign piece of shit.

>FUDers think atomic swap is a token.

docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/introduction/
github.com/blocknetdx/blocknet

Copy + Paste
B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶n̶e̶t̶
GhostX

B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ GhostX is the fastest, most secure, most reliable, and most decentralized exchange (DEX), built on the B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶n̶e̶t̶ Ghost Protocol. B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ GhostX mimics a centralized exchange experience, but enables traders to conduct exchanges directly from their respective wallets instead of through an intermediary. Here are some benefits to using B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶GhostX:

Safe Trading - There’s no middlemen or intermediaries. Funds remain in each party’s wallets and are not entrusted to a third party at any stage (non-custodial). Your funds are always in your control.
No Accounts - Since it’s decentralized, there are no accounts, signups, or KYC/AML requirements.

Lower Fees - Trading fees are lower than those with centralized exchanges, and withdrawal fees are non-existent since trades are conducted directly from the wallets.
No Limits - There’s no withdrawal or trade limits, creating greater flexibility..

Trading Pair Freedom - Complete trading pair freedom allowing any digital asset on B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ GhostX to be traded with any other. See the full list of traded assets.

Liquidity - B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ GhostX is powered by the Ghost Protocol. Any service using the protocol will have shared order books and liquidity.

Fee Distribution - 100% of trade fees are distributed among B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶n̶e̶t̶ Ghost holders.

No Listing Fees - There’s no listing fees for assets to be added to B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ GhostX. However, we do testing to ensure 100% compatibility. Read more about listings.

Zero Downtime - Since B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ GhostX is a decentralized exchange powered by the B̶l̶o̶c̶k̶n̶e̶t̶ Ghost Protocol, there is zero downtime and built-in DoS protection.

Please dump it faggettes, I need to buy more before the mainnet

Also, Atomic swap is a programming concept

>I need to buy more before the mainnet

Also shoutout to the user who wanted to be included in the screen cap

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 16.08.52.png (2522x1140, 433.55K)

After that absolute turd of an announcement I pulled everything, what an absolute shitcoin.

What was the announcement

that there's a new announcement

Simply testing support, faggot. Support that has held up VERY well. Moon imminent.

Attached: A0C1504B-3A54-4982-A1BC-D910E5ADF4AB.jpg (1125x1745, 275.53K)

Where is the announcement?

:) no one gives a fuck about binance.
>They just revealed new cellular service in the works and had token holders test it out.
All the FUD in this thread really is just salty fomo.
STFU and buy when you can spare losses, if not an hero

>no one gives a fuck about binance.
fuck no. It's the most important thing now

>no one gives a fuck about binance
The ultimate and FINAL cope.