>Space Stone - $200k Liquidity - ACQUIRED
>Mind Stone - $400k Liquidity
>Reality Stone - $600k Liquidity
>Power Stone - $800k Liquidity
>Time Stone - $1,000,000 Liquidity
>Soul Stone - $1,500,000+ Liquidity

>What is STA?
A deflationary Index Fund token.
>Money --> STA --> Thanos burns STA --> Thanos balances Index Fund pool via arbitrage --> STA appreciates

>Won't whales fuck us?
>Money --> STA --> Thanos burns STA --> niggerfaggotkike whales dump on us trying to swing/FUD/whatever --> Thanos BURNS MORE FUCKING STA --> STA APPRECIATES
Some kikes and pajeets here will FUD and dump no matter what. Thanos will humble them.

>Where can I buy?
Use THIS link to buy STA, none other. Look for "3DeED1" in the link. Check for yourself here: stateratoken.com/ --> "Trade"
uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0xa7de087329bfcda5639247f96140f9dabe3deed1

>Where do I see the price?
Use UniVision for all your fractal charting needs.
uniswap.vision/

You can use the same link to swap as you can to view real time data. Just set the input to a stable of your choice like DAI or USDC.
v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
uniswap.info/token/0xa7de087329bfcda5639247f96140f9dabe3deed1

Coingecko is up to date and accurate thanks to the v2 update. Take note of the spike on 05/31/20. This is the actual start of STA V3.
coingecko.com/en/coins/statera

>Where do I put my liquidity?
noproxy.pools.balancer.exchange/#/pool/0x0e511Aa1a137AaD267dfe3a6bFCa0b856C1a3682

>Link to new Medium article on STA, feel free to share
medium.com/@stateraproject/statera-an-indexed-deflationary-token-dfb818abd61d

>Official Github
github.com/StateraProject

Attached: 1591196168781.jpg (1280x1280, 506.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defipulse.com/blog/balancer-start-liquidity-mining-and-earn-bal-tokens-today/
etherscan.io/token/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
etherscan.io/address/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
etherscan.io/address/0x0e511Aa1a137AaD267dfe3a6bFCa0b856C1a3682
balancer.finance/whitepaper
coinstats.app/en/coins/statera
youtu.be/M1u3t7tOQCY
youtu.be/f_a86WIbA7A
youtu.be/SnH3mAv920Q
youtu.be/0fVmFs01_Fs
youtu.be/k7pFhIo6OLg
youtu.be/0YlrsLcznTA
youtu.be/tYwsP2QbV4I
youtu.be/wxa6l-lahDk
youtu.be/fIxwfd9qkaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what's the pool? Benefits of adding to it?

Example:
In the beginning, all of the 5 tokens were worth $1000, so the pool size was $5000.

Now, say all other 4 tokens remained at their old value ($1000 / token), but STA did a x10, so STA value in pool is now worth $10,000.

That's much more than 20% of the pool, so the balancer must balance it out.
Note that now the pool size is $10,000 (STA) + $4000 (other 4 tokens) = $14,000.

So, to balance it out, each token should now have value of $14,000 / 5 = $2800.

To reach this goal, the balancer must sell the excess STA, and that would be $10,000 (current worth of STA) - $2800 (the new target worth of STA) = $7200.

The balancer sells the excess on various exchanges to which it has a trading bot interface to. Currently, it's only Uniswap.
Note that by selling, it performs transactions, and thus burns tokens, so the supply also decreases!

So, now that the balancer has sold the excess STA, it obtained $7200 dollars (say, in DAI coins).

Now, to balance out the other 4 tokens, it must buy $7200 / 4 = $1800 worth of each token.

So, it buys $1800 worth of ETH, $1800 worth of LINK, etc.

In the end, it's all balanced at 20% for each token - all 5 tokens are now worth $2800 dollars each!
And the total pool size remained at $14,000 dollars - so no value was lost!
Plus, you also get the trading fees, which are added to the pool!
On top of that, Balancer is now issuing BAL tokens for all liquidity providers!
You can check what it is all about here:
defipulse.com/blog/balancer-start-liquidity-mining-and-earn-bal-tokens-today/

That's the magic of the balance pools.

Attached: 1591216071330.png (2400x2769, 418.19K)

>How do I check TXs?
Statera Token Tracker: etherscan.io/token/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
Uniswap contract: etherscan.io/address/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1

>Balancer AKA Thanos
etherscan.io/address/0x0e511Aa1a137AaD267dfe3a6bFCa0b856C1a3682
balancer.finance/whitepaper

>Scott's nerdy ass tryin to educate you stupid fucks

>For all you Github FUDing faggots. Finally, everyone's ears may yet recover from your screeching.

>Live Sta coinstats

coinstats.app/en/coins/statera

>TG Channels
Statera
Statera Price Talk (Unofficial)
Statera Announcement

>What do we do when we hit [insert amazing price milestone here]
Once we hit $1, don't dump your bags like retards, slowly shave off a percent or two once a week, and enjoy the accumulation upwards while reaping benefits along the way.

Attached: 1591784291500.jpg (1868x1602, 190.26K)

UNOFFICIAL EXPLAINER VIDEOS

>STA overview
youtu.be/M1u3t7tOQCY

>STA Tokenomics
youtu.be/f_a86WIbA7A

>STA Pool ownership breakdown
youtu.be/SnH3mAv920Q

>STA Balancer ovewview
youtu.be/0fVmFs01_Fs

>STA in action
youtu.be/k7pFhIo6OLg

>Whats happening inside the pool
youtu.be/0YlrsLcznTA

>Sending STA to Pool
youtu.be/tYwsP2QbV4I

>STA cant be fudded
youtu.be/wxa6l-lahDk

>Adding liquidity
youtu.be/fIxwfd9qkaI

Some BASED comments from the team

>I think the difference between STA and GBTC is the fact that when you enter the STA ecosystem, you're getting onboard with not just bitcoin, but with arguably the top cryptocurrencies, hence you're betting on cryptocurrency as a concept moreso than on just solely bitcoin or Ethereum. Also, the STA ecosystem itself promotes the growth of the four coins as it constantly buys and sells them, the theoretical perspective being that eventually it creates an equilibrium.

>101 million tokens was the starting supply. I can't particularly answer how tokens being out of circulation appreciate the value of circulating tokens out of fears for speculation. I'm not going to give a random number without any factual basis, however, we can apply the law of supply and demand to get a conceptual answer. Deflation and inflation both work on this concept.

>We're working on the marketing to create that demand, all whilst the supply is continuously dropping. Statera will continue to drop in supply even if all external trading ceased to exist as the Balancer will continue to trade STA to keep the 20% equilibrium, thus in turn burning 1% of every transactional value.

>The marketing is being worked on, I can't make influencers respond faster, I can only control what I can physically do myself. And I can assure you I wouldn't be up at 3:31am if I wasn't working on things I can personally do to impact the growth of this project.

Attached: 1591216133684.jpg (1280x747, 221.31K)

Can any user quickly give me an explanation on why the token is needed? No fud.

Read the OP

well well well.. another joe at the grocery store.
hey buddy, not everyone is a fool here you know.
Some of us work hard for our money. WE come here hoping that as a community we can move up in the ranks of the more prominent crypto communities by finding assets while they are still lowkey. It is scum like yourself that go meet in secret discord and teletubby crowds to try and scheme with the people. much like the freemason,blood-sucking, sneaky fuckers that print the dollars.

For the love of god, user that may or may not read this. I know you are watching and can relate to these words, although you may or may not be replying. take a step back.

Take a step back from the lambo dream. The get rich overnight scheme. The crop cream.
But most of all, take a step back and observe the tone these people speak in.

How on Zig Forums can 10 people instantly reply saying, "yeahhhhh, lets do it billy!" and you have not smelt the fishy, placenta like smell?

Focus. Breathe. Average out your sells slowly as the liquidity won't allow you to sell your full amount without dumping the price 15%.

This magical money making STA has got to leave the premise of Zig Forums for the better good.
And it needs to happen stat.

Tick tock, fudcucks

Attached: fractal.png (1508x510, 52.44K)

>Statera?
I've been invested in this project since the first day, and I have been thinking about the best way to describe Statera for a while. Despite the astonishing success of Hex, most of the wider cryptocurrency community want to see some kind of "real world" value in a token, not just "price go up".
Fortunately, Statera actually has an excellent value proposition in addition to its amazing tokenomics. Before I elaborate on that, we need to understand the true importance of the liquidity pool. Some of you may be wondering: except for supporting the value of Statera, why does it matter that we all contribute to a single index fund instead of just each making our own one? The Balancer project allows anyone to make their own pool after all.

The simplest answer is that this project is about much more than just an index fund. It is about the decentralization of liquidity.

At this point in time, the cryptocurrency marketplace is still dominated by large centralized exchanges. These exchanges destroy the possibility of privacy and sometimes abuse their power, as we saw with the Steemit debacle.
Decentralized market makers such as Uniswap and Balancer provide a solution to this problem, but their liquidity is still dwarfed by that of the larger CEXes.

Statera, in combination with the Balancer, can help decentralization win the day. By providing a strong incentive for investors to pool their funds, Statera allows us to bootstrap a large and fast-growing liquidity pool which rewards contributors with fees and supports the price of Statera. As the liquidity pool grows, it becomes more profitable, since it allows for larger swaps to occur with negligible slippage. Imagine the potential revenue of a liquidity pool that can accomodate transactions worth 1, 10 or 100 BTC.

If our pool can grow to such an extent, we will have proven that Statera is the killer app of deflationary currencies and decentralized liquidity pools. We will usurp the thrones of CZ and Brian Armstrong

Attached: stargazer.png (500x338, 375.52K)

Is this some OC pasta

based adderall user
we'll crack 10 cents in the next week, patient hands will be rewarded

Not OC, just regular stale pasta

Need to post this to reddit and twitter. retards here have too much ptsd from all the shitcoins they lost it all in over the past 2 weeks

Bunch of 4channers are currently trying to force it as /ourcoin/ because one of them called Fredrick happened to be on a Telegram channel talking with Abu and Scott and talked about a miraculous money machine to convince the average Zig Forumsraelites into buying a lot of sta at a low price and becoming whales.
Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for 4 days but as expected the whole thing turned out to be a flop Statera dumped hard because of Jordan and Thanos wasn't doing anything when everyone was selling so now it leaves us with 1000 of bagholders anons.
Now during this steady recovery what's happening is that whales are pushing anons to add liquidity to the pool so that there's enough money for them to dump. Newfags don't know this story
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below 0.001 price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like H3X) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.
In regards to actual project that statera's aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a staking token with a balancer, would take like a day for a competitor to add it to ethereum.. literally making stateras whole concept irrelevant and definitely no need for a token. Would take longer to implement with other coins than WBTC, WETH or LINK but more competent teams could easily do it in less time plus stateras is a two man team by nonames and even a Nigerian scammer

HOW THE FUCK do these threads keep going?

fucking based
made me chuckle

Attached: 1583354578566.png (676x593, 40.48K)

We're going to need this in less than 48 hours. We'll be over $1 this summer

T. 300K comfy holder.

Attached: wtfwt.png (415x380, 181.9K)

fucking based kek

Attached: Stephane_Bern.jpg (2400x1351, 885.15K)

I'm gay and I hold Statera

Statera is here to stay. Cope.

Attached: based thanos.jpg (750x934, 76.34K)

Buy in or get out, these threads are for future richfags only

how many STAT to make it?

Because Statera is the future

How come those fucks shit up the threads at the same time every day. Is it the same three dudes?

Saved for further use

Attached: Statera_visionary.png (1080x449, 276.65K)

zero pumps since 5th. see other threads. the game is up. pajeet exit scam

Attached: mcf.jpg (500x609, 31.14K)

Saved

Attached: Stargazer_decentralization of liquidity.png (1080x460, 280.53K)

500k according to most, maybe 100k though

Checked, and yes

It's pathetic punjabi incels trying to FUD to accumulate

Based