Hey who's holding on mrblobby's unipower?

hey who's holding on mrblobby's unipower?

i'm awaiting some more mooning.. its been getting pumped and dumped but remaining always +.50

got added to bidesk.. few cats did some dApps but i'm just stickin safe w/ what I have.

anyone got any plans, strats?

Attached: UniPowerLogo.jpg (435x121, 5.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bidesk.com/exchange/POWER/ETH
staticpower.io/
powerdouble.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also..

bidesk.com/exchange/POWER/ETH

Attached: unibi.png (549x412, 32.22K)

they just announced trading comp too, for the daytrade chads

Attached: 1591724135851.png (548x426, 87.18K)

just hold it for a few days, it'll take some time

Is CGT still locked to new accounts? Tried to join the chat and it said locked due to covid lmfao

whats CGT?

Cryto Gaming Talk, the discord that Mr Blobby and everyone else hangs out in

ht tps:/ /disc ord com/i nvite/n5B HD 98

folks been here, chattin up a storm. im an observer

Second div drop today, this shit is super exciting AND making me money. Looking forward to the next dApps and the trading contest.

when will we be millionaires ? i urgently need to buy a sports bike

soon user

Attached: 1591626992197.png (356x224, 69.93K)

Thanks that’s not the discord I was talking about but I’ll ask them

Attached: 4a0e181f-ed2c-4efd-a2b6-f42ee6b5bd1a.jpg (451x605, 52.76K)

REL all the way

Attached: 1591812117028.jpg (512x456, 45.43K)

no

yeah pass on this 100k$ mcap bc you hate money

Sold this at $1.40.

good trade user, hope you have some left or waiting to buy back in

Bidex listing, buybacks & dapps coming

i believe you that they're coming, but i also believe that the bear market will might back by then if it takes weeks

wouldn't want my money tied up in that crab chart right now, yikes

Unipower is going strong. Now trading on Bidesk exchange and two dapps already pumping.

Dividend Staking- staticpower.io/

Double Up - powerdouble.me/

with additional ones in development.

Sorry to say that user, but literally no one cares about the muh SoCiiaL DeCentraLiZed MeDiiA. Google, Facebook and all those fuckers have so much power that all competitors are just vanishing, especially a small company that just wants to get rich with some stupid token that can be replaced with ANY token on the market.

So do yourself a favor and invest in projects that have a unique idea, like Unipower, or if you don't like the idea, search for alternatives.

based guide for stakers

Attached: staking.png (900x2000, 1004.01K)

Spicy

Glad i sold most above $1.30.

If the dev had just done nothing it would have gone great - the uniswap liquidity cool, trading volume and exposure from that was great,
funneling the fees back into buys was great. he just had to say "i'll get the contract up as soon as i can and build my dapps later",
but then the "community dapps" happened

first dapp was almost ninja launched, so informed people got in at the fat top of the hourglass. all noobs fomo'd in at the middle part of the hourglass
not even understanding how it works, now they are stuck. staking made trading volume dry up of course, and funneling the fees from the now dead trading to the hourglass holders just doesn't make a lot of sense.
the incentives just don't line up. exposure from being high volume on uniswap is therefore also gone. it was also not a blobby dapp, he could have just said no to the community devs or announced and explained it
more than few hours beforehand

second dapp was launched well, risks were fairly stated beforehand, but was probably still insiders, mods, influencers who know how to
use metamask with 200 gas getting quickly, with the noob-friendly community getting shafted. people's doubler gains and the 5%
dev fee were of course insta-dumped on the already crabbing market

telegram growth has been like 2% per day over the last days, whales that are up 2-3x or more are still plenty on the block explorer, probably itching to
get out as even big coins like kyber are going up by 25% a day now. this was a uniswap launch a few days ago after all, where people made massive 30x-80x gains.
probably spread out on multiple wallets. no matter how small the market cap is, that won't be eaten up by a few fishies trickling in

a trading contest when half the people are locked in an hour glass? trading contest should have happened instead of dapp #1 and #2

I still think you can do well in the long term but this has more bleeding to do first

also don't forget the ever-present small danger that the liquidity pool could be pulled any second with any uniswap project, good luck

some of your stuff makes sense, but how does a staking dapp dry up trading volume

you think people just sell their stack & rebuy all day for fun? no-one does that

Not OP but people do try and swing trade all the time. Most get burned but that's where a lot of volume comes from.

those people are probably not the ones locking their power up in a staking dapp then (:

not related

well i don't have studies to show you but i guess dirty swingies make up a lot of volume. time of sharp decline of volume on uniswap.info and staking also sorta checks out. but yeah it's just my interpretation

we'll see

Checked

I’ve sold all my POWER and bought SHUF ?

sounds like a bad decision user, you know SHUF is a failed token from 2019?

30 percent staked.and still dumping. Straight up pajeet coin