Does anyone actually believe bitcoin will ever get back to 20k again when it can't even get past 10k?

Does anyone actually believe bitcoin will ever get back to 20k again when it can't even get past 10k?

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 979.61K)

yes i do, it will try to pass 10k again and it will succeed soon

Just spend my last 100 bucks on bitcoin, if it fails i'll have to give up my NEET life

It’ll pop briefly when hyperinflation kicks in and normies re-enter so maybe

yes

And what if it gets rejected from 10k for the billionth time again? Do you honestly believe in their pie in the sky predictions?

Ok being honest for a while, Bitcoin has the capability to do one 10x this decade, but not much more than that.

I just tried to buy gold but I would have to pay 10% premium for physical and pay huge amount of insurance and hope nobody steals it in the mail. Plus it can go maybe 3x at best. While having a lot bigger market cap than Bitcoin.

Doesn't mean it will go over 20k, just that it's completely possible.

Buying and handling Bitcoin is much easier than gold. Just try it yourself. It's hard to hide gold, but for Bitcoin all you need is to memorize a phrase.

btc will easily pass 100k

This is bullish

I'm trying to believe it will go below 6k to buy more

Based on...what? The only value it's had - even previous to 2018, was tether. And now that they're printing as hard as they can just to prop it up at the 10k mark, +-500, how is a single bitcoin going to be worth 100k? Transactions? That fantasy boat sank over a year ago. "Institutional" money? They noped out at the same time. Retail? They got burned already and noped the fuck out.

Someone as convinced as you are SURELY has a clear, concise roadmap to that price. Right? It's can't be just "It will be worth 100k because I say so and because I'm so desperate to get rich quick I have to believe unicorn and fairy stories like 100k bitcoin", can it?

lol owned him

That is literal insanity. There is no world where 100k will ever happen let alone ever making a new ATH ever again.

Daily reminder '17+ fags opinions are worthless

100k is obviously bait but i don't see how anyone isn't bullish as fuck on crypto in general. with Bitcoin in particular, QE and the halving will definitely increase bitcoin to above 10k. it will still go below it from time to time but only rarely

yes

>i don't see how anyone isn't bullish as fuck on crypto
Not hard to understand. Try to debate being sober with an alcoholic. Of course they'll defend drinking. You're a crypto "believer", so of course you're all in. Have another drink/bet at the online craps game.

now is a good time to invest in anything that has more value than a measly dollar will have soon, this is basic economics. sorry you're a faggot boomer who irrationally hates le internet funny money meme

>The drunk telling me to drink up

Okay.

>faggot boomer

And here I didn't call you any names. So we can add "childish" to your profile. Noted.

I hope you aren't white, for my sake.

I'd say anything below 10k is good man. Don't wait on some imaginary number you decided it has to hit. Maybe it goes to 8k or 7k - you should still buy in and not leave money on the sidelines. Dollar-cost average is a meme, but it works. On the other hand, we need people like you to believe bitcoin will hit a certain number again, so that way when you still have cash on the sidelines at 16k, you fomo in and push bitcoin past 20k.

lmao, i can't believe how retarded this post is. over 10 years, Bitcoin has been the fastest appreciating asset of all time. and Bitcoin STILL has a smaller market cap than companies like PayPal. it is still unbelievably small for the worldwide tech that it is. it is only growing, and until it stops, i will continue to call you a retard. also you are being disingenuous or are just ignorant if you think retail and institutional money are out

>You're a crypto "believer",
there's no more 'believe'. it's here. just look at the price over the past 10 years. where the fuck have you been?

>Drunk telling me how cool and fun alcholism is

Are you an idiot? Just dump whatevery you've got into Apple and Tesla, it's fool proof.

based on the value of the network. bitcoin is the most robust public record in existence. anyone in the world can transfer value around the world in a secure way.

>responding with some weird ad hominem attack because he has nothing substantive to say

in 2016 there were the exact same arguments only then it was it will never pass 1000 usd
marketcap btw is a meme, it all depends on circulating supply and that keeps dropping continiously for btc

look at the world around you turmoil at every normie tier market: protectionism and capital controls are coming soon
if you think btc's moon mission in 2016 was something due to chinese money outflows you ain't gonna believe what bitcoin is going to do when the euro dies and there is capital flight out of europe
and that will not be done by sewing gold coins in your underpants
at this stage btc is going to moon hard or going to zero, for the second scenario to happen every country bloc must succeed in blocking access to the free american internet and good luck with that

now go ahead and disregard my argument with a poorly made trope about alcoholism, like i know you will

exactly this. i was around pre-2016 and this was exactly the vibe everyone had during that long bear market too.

Easily.

Don't ask me when or if $20k is gonna hold, tho.

>it is only growing, and until it stops
And it has stopped. We have reached the long term stable price of bitcoin. There will no longer be any huge run ups.

why, cause we've been at this price for a whole month?

>Being a drunk is based! Try it!

I made the points I intended earlier in the thread, now I'm just mocking the believers who think they can "convert' people. It's just sunken cost fallacy in action.

ok boomer

What are you gonna do if BTC hits 100k?
Will you still be sitting at the sidelines?
Or will you have fomo'd in at some point?

I'll accept that as your capitulation.

Okay pussy.

what is this pattern called?

Attached: hmmm.png (462x628, 28.46K)