DMM: GOVERNANCE (DMG)

uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xDbBa733b6Fb6e52d3541313e96Fb1811dFE6A1c8

Don't buy on Uniswap or Airswap, you are just getting arb'd. This is the next 100x.
Secured by Chainlink Oracles and working closely with the team.
Seal of Approval from ChainlinkGod and Rory
Backed by Coinbase, Draper, and Huobi
They buy real world assets yielding 12% and pay out 6% to m token holders, giving the rest to DMG holders (6% on millions)

But wait it gets better....
CEO is ex CIA and has 3 decades experience building FinTech applications and finance platforms, talk about CHADWICK.
This is only REAL USE case of Defi not scam inflationary SNX bullshit where they print money out of thin air to prop their marketcap with bullshit. Actual real world yielding assets.
In a world with 0% rates and no yields, everyone will be moving to this space and particularly this project. They have the most legit connections and prestige.

It gets even juicier.
Incredibly tiny float, only 25m will be issued in ICO, this is just like Chainlink's ICO.
At 20c this is only valuing this at 5m, yet the underlying assets they ALREADY own is worth 8.5m.
Their lending deposits are going parabolic in a month they should have 50m in deposits giving them access to buy 50m worth of assets x whatever financing they will get.
This will go to $10 easily. It is a multi trillion dollar market.
DeFi is only used right not to make speculative bullshit CDP and flash loans, this unlocks tremendous potential by allowing anyone to partipate in crowdsource financing.
Next up they will purchase homes, cars, boats and give the proceeds to m Tokens and DMG holders.

Attached: DMM1.jpg (1500x500, 25.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chainlink/status/1234496138092437504
twitter.com/DMMDAO/status/1255959339648446464
uniswap.info/pair/0x77BB05B64f6d81AEF16eED1AdbAe05D0E811772e
discord
instant.airswap.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for liquidity... this is a confirmed 100x project

one dolar today

-The DMM created the DMM DAO (DMG token)
-The DMM teamed up with Chainlink back in March
-The DMM also teamed up with the DXdao

So where to buy?

dxdao and dmm to the moon

Someone added liquidity on uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xDbBa733b6Fb6e52d3541313e96Fb1811dFE6A1c8

same price

Where the fuck should we buy it if not on uniswap? I heard private ICO fags are getting in 20X cheaper. Its retarded to buy in that case

pRIVATE SALE IS JUST 16C . WE EARLY

Wondering the same thing. I can buy on uni but I don't want to if I can get cheaper.

Please sirs buy real uniswap SCAM project sirs
uniswap.info/pair/0x77BB05B64f6d81AEF16eED1AdbAe05D0E811772e

discord DOT gg / w499GNG

Scam

-The DMM created the DMM DAO (DMG token)
-The DMM teamed up with Chainlink back in March
-The DMM also teamed up with the DXdao

Public sale is June 22nd on two DEXs, where it will be priced 25% higher than the private sale

then don't buy and miss out

What happens if I bought on uniswap?

See I will buy on June 22 for 20 cents each. Enjoy buying in now at 100% mark up LMAO

You will be buying for 100% mark-up

dont listen to the fudders. they're trying to stop you from buying in at a cheaper price

This.

It's fucking funny as fuck that over the last two weeks biz has been flooded with hundreds of Uniswap scams Hex clones and pajeet P&D's so many people have been burned on Uniswap over the last week that they are probably not going to buy this one thinking it's another one of the pajeet / discord scams... Top fucking kek

There will be a public token sale later this month where it will sell for 20 cents each. Why would you buy now for twice the price?

>There will be a public token sale later this month where it will sell for 20 cents each.
I'll be buying during the public sale too. I grabbed a small bag on Uniswap as insurance incase I cant get any during the public sale

Source?

its going to start at 40 cent each at least. the private sale is flying off the shelves, and this is going on for 10 more days.

No. The public sale price is going to be only 25% higher than the private sale (16 --> 20 cents). It will be 20 cents at the public sale. And it's not a "start" price. It is a contract that sells for a set price, newfag. You are buying high

> And it's not a "start" price. It is a contract that sells for a set price, newfag.
at least understand what you're fucking talking about you illiterate retard

Attached: file.png (805x172, 39.49K)

So let me get this straight, a bunch of neets are becoming the owners of loans and becoming the same institutions they despised. Enjoy your tokens when massive defaults happen in q4 of 2020

by the way the private sale is already at .26c dipshit

Same. Small stack at 40 cents now. If I can buy more at a lower, it'll just drop my cost average.

So this puts the minimum price of the public sale $0.325 already and there's still 12 days of "price discovery". Feeling like $0.40 is breddy gud price right about now.

No it will be 25% where the presale ends, the presale has no upper limit the graph you are referring to was an example. If it ends at $1 guess what public say is $1.25.

Currently priced at 50c on Uniswap, obviously smart money is buying because they know it will be $1 by public sale.

The rest is all up to you....

40c is the cheapest you're ever going to get private sale or not past today
private sale is kicking off and the FOMO buys will really happen next week. this is a no-brainer for a 2x within 2 weeks.

Scam. Search DMM in the Defi telegram group. Photoshopped their name on lien docs that they don’t actually own. Scammy auto lender that probably has a row full of junk cars they want you to buy into.

kek based schizo user

Unironically no one can disprove this.

uhm i might be dumb, but how do we now this is the DMM token.

The Token is called KUR and not DMM or DMG

Kek buying on Uniswap when you can buy on the chad AST platform for true coiners

instant.airswap.io/

Just got some at 29c on Uniswap. It dipped.

I just bought for 29c. What's the chad price...

dont fall for this arb
lol check the contract
liquidity is in the buyer's favor. definitely keep an eye on it it's really good to steal
private sale is already at 27c