FUCK YEAH!!!! MORE STIMULUS MONEY COMING LADS!!

What are you going to do with your 2nd stimulus goy buck checks??? BASED TRUMP!!!

Attached: more money.jpg (728x583, 53.43K)

Will buy another ounce of Platinum

after this past week, i think i speak for everyone here that i will be making a sizable contribution to my local BLM chapter.
would it be cringey if i knelled when i gave them the check?

nah, kneeling would be pretty based if you asked me.

I haven't even gotten my first one yet. I am eligible and paid my taxes. Fucking bullshit.

buy ether or bitcoin

Nice. More spending money for me while I work on multiplying my crypto stacks=more insurance against having to start being a wagie.

Why don't they just call them benefits checks? Is there some stigma towards saying that you're recieving benefits?

Lmao

This is almost three weeks old.

All of the conjecture since then has suggested that they don't want to send more free money. Though, considering the current state of things, it would probably be a really bad move to end unemployment next month / not send another check.

Eh. With interest rates zero until 2023 Im going heavy into REITS. All dividends will either be saved in cash or reinvested. Then after I build up a nice nest egg I will cash out in late 2022.

Well you're owed it at least so you'll eventually get it and probably the second one too. I would tell you to call the IRS but that doesn't seem to be doing shit for anyone.

With my 2k plus this, that's 4k that could go to btc... but I also want to start an amazon fba business. Wholesalers are probably making good rois right now by upselling plus more people are buying online right now...

hmm

2 things... amazon fba or btc... not buying chainshit or any other alt (tfw you were here when chainlink was 20 cents and I didnt buy).

Attached: 0AD52C6F-6A39-46D9-B928-5B7025014D7A.jpg (717x664, 32.96K)

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??
Maybe even buy btc real quick and sell after stimulus check pump

kneeling + this face?

Attached: 1577711703329bw.png (837x843, 363.75K)

>billionaires get 30% more richer

JEROME POWELL TO BE REPLACED EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN NO LONGER TRUST IN HIS ABOLITY TO REMAIN OBJECTIVE AND APOLITICAL

i didn't get my first one. NEETs don't get um?

this is true. More printing = money allocated from everyone into the 1%

As long as your parent doesn't claim you as a dependent and you fill out the non-filer shit, should get one.

Feels pretty comfy getting mine in a week or so.

Yeah, I'll contribute to BLM.
How about 20 sticks of dynomite to start.... hey- got a light ?

im canuck here and i'm on my last CERB cheque (total 8000 maple dollars)
you guys are so lucky.
Funny thing is I was gonna be a NEET this summer anyways because im a fucking student. Holy shit all this dosh just to gamble away on stocks.

Lmao
for real though, I can fucking GUARENTEE that they will try to pull this shit if a new stimulas gets past through.
>"IF U DONT GIB DAT CHECK T US U A RACIS!"

Attached: mfwnogsdestroyproperty.png (750x762, 445.05K)

bump

Attached: 8A2FA787-5111-4041-BEF3-008F7555D336.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

platinum sucks
buy silver or gold instead

I WANT MY DRUMPBUX NOW!!!!

DRUMPF!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea when we start calling taxes drawbacks.

God bless Trump. A true fiscal conservative.

put half in Bitcoin and set your sells up from there
set the other half in buys below

Attached: F6494FF5-76F8-4E39-8AF5-9E626D0FB92D.png (1830x2368, 3.99M)