uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0x8c2c8b49a74d3d9d513df995bd0131e543c5ea63
unibitcoin.network/
unibitcoin.network/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How much is enough to make it?
1 ETH is enough

which is how manY?

uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0x8c2c8b49a74d3d9d513df995bd0131e543c5ea63

Reverse Liquidity Event is to decentralize the existing liquidity amongst current shareholders for a true proof of liquidity token.

Attached: 1673280F-EF54-4463-8C04-D1EE4F171B3A.jpg (445x80, 8.14K)

ok, need to buy 8k more then

I posted this in the discord too but at 0.0088 a coin based on the uniswap info x 2,100,000 supply puts this at about 18.5k mc. Early as fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20200610-160351_Trust Wallet.jpg (1079x383, 65.68K)

what would cause the value of this to ever go up?

gZPmWZ

Its got bitcoin in the name. Uniswap is getting more popular. Website and logo look nice. Roadway is solid. Has liquidity. Active community. Only 18.5k mc.

Attached: l58c5hmqx3451.jpg (640x618, 65.16K)

Road Map*

I could say the exact same shit about 0xBTC, it's proof of work was solely to mint coins and didn't even secure the network since it was already on ETH, yet it ballooned to like a 3m mcap.

this looks decent enough that i want to throw an ETH in
don't pump the price for a couple minutes ok?

So if this even gets half of where 0xbtc is rn thats a 20x.

post the site?
What does the token do

unibitcoin.network/

think a communal unipower with collecting pooling as well. Currently cap is about 20k. This is a no brainer

>think a communal unipower with collecting pooling as well.
tf does that mean faggot

gainz

unibitcoin.network/
The website explains it pretty simply. Also the central wallet controls over 50% of the supply rn but will be sent out to holders in snapshots.
Active comunity talking about all this here: B65gVH

Go read on the website. Its not hard man they shared a link. You just click it and then there's words to read.

I trust nothing that is only available on bamboozlerelay & uniscam.
curryniggers... curryniggers everywhere

Attached: GenuinePoorFieldmouse-max-1mb.gif (240x199, 320.8K)

UniBitcoin’s value lay, potentially, at the zeitgeist of ERC-20 tokens without the rug and is presently decentralizing it’s liquidity to offset common risks with such tokens. Thus far the developer is less about empty promises and more about putting forth the proof of work. The current roadmap should give you a good idea as to what to except coming forward. DAPPS will likely entail popular and sought-after features such as staking but it’s ultimately dependent on the community as to what future milestones are added.

Have fun using your 2018 cex exchanges.

>unibitcoin.network/
I read it, nothing is explained. The only thing I've gleaned is they made a token and sent 100% of it to uniswap

keep in mind LINK was a true gem worth trading for on niggerdelta back in the day (what a cancerous operation that was)

But there's seriously no documentation for what this token is, what the project does, etc. LINK had the most bullish whitepaper in the last 3 years.

have fun gambling on copypasta ponzitoken of the hour

Attached: 1588571894429.jpg (600x600, 34.3K)

You can always keep it in your peripheral as future developments occur. The worst things about these is the FOMO which urges people to reject their instincts and gamble their money away. If this token is worth a damn you’ll hear about it again.

if you know you know

LINK had a proper ICO with millions of dollars raised.

This had no ICO and has a mcap of less than 20k

At some point you need to temper your expectations and just take a look at the risk/reward

I like that sexy squirrel picture

check out the discord. That was linked here too. Or don't. I'm not your mom.