HOLY FUCKING SHIT

IT'S HAPPENING BOIS

Attached: BUIDL.png (256x256, 42.45K)

>$0.71
haha most of biz passed on this, demonstrates the average iq here. This has been a no-brainer since it started getting shilled here. Best investment I ever made.

well truth to be told there is still plenty of time. This is 3 weeks old and will eventualy go to 10 and more $.
But i get your point. If biz wasnt smart enougj before... they also wont buy now.
oh well natural selection i guess

Dude....it dumped like TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of eth...and the liquidity just kept going up.....fuck...I didn't think I might actually make it.

True. This is still a guaranteed 10x from here. biz just wants pump n dumps nowadays.

To anyone who bought off my info dumps the last week or so, you are very welcome

15k stack reporting in

not selling until 5 dollars AT LEAST

get in while u have time

Kek I have 80k and I’m not selling any under $10

This

When you only have 1k cause you like the number 1000.

I had 150k BUIDL and sold on the way up. It covered all my losses but god damn...

They need to release more tokens because 5% of the 42milli supply isn’t sufficient. No real price discovery. As it creeps up to $1 the valuation including total supply is $42 million. Which is overvalued as of now.

Where do you even buy it

Uniswap

The biggest wallets get to vote on what happens with the tokens in the locked account.

haha check again fucktard. you just lost 15% of your net worth again. have fun coping for another month on the way down

Damn son. This is going to $10+. You could've been a multimillionaire.

What’s the address?

lol stupid fucking nigger its 64c, it's never been that high until today. let me guess you sold at 10c?

dont do it, you will get dumped on as soon as you buy, cap this.

t. sold at 10c

the tokens are already locked in smartcontracts. if the community wants to change the emission schedule, we can literally just use the DFO vote to change the emission schedule. So so fucking comfy right now you have no idea

Attached: 1511479240465.jpg (603x603, 34K)

QUESTION. Has anybody been able to transfer GHOST from Idex to MetaMask? I keep getting transaction failed.

This isn't a Ghost thread newfag

nah, sold the pump at 70, but nice cope pajeet, see you at 35 cents

Lol you dumb as hell nigga. Scarcity = wealth

now Ghost, THERE is a scam coin lmao

Road to 10 usd. The next ubt but better (token needed here)

it's never going below 40c ever again ranjeet. youre gonna seethe hard, so so hard.

how much do you hold little guy? I can hear your heavy bags all the way from here

at least wait for the pullback before accusing people of holding bags lol

Attached: 1509869539771.png (332x350, 103.32K)

just come back and read it in a few hours then. This shit will dump hard.

I mean, in fairness, the project is solid and they have the first mover's advantage. So no matter how heavy the bags are, you should recognize how good this project is.

This is actually just false, there are plenty of great projects out there that make it nowhere because there are no users or because of retards holding the majority of the supply. Such as this one, no one will give a fuck about a project if retard incels on Zig Forums own 90% of the circulating supply and trannies on twitter own the other 10. No matter how revolutionary it is.

80k, bought between 3-5cents. Fully fucking comfy. Best investment I ever made.

I see lots of hype going for it. But money follows those who don't follow the hype! Research and look out for ecosystems like VID.camera which has collaborations with business and true Value Income-based sustainability.

that makes more sense, I'd be coping super hard if I had 50k USD in a shitcoin too

Are people just mining old LINK threads for fud? Extremely bullish

>sorry but I can't morally own this knowing Zig Forums has a bag

Attached: 1580768513977.png (600x800, 11.28K)

Of course, coping will all these massive gains is the life you wish you had ranjeet.

>This is like, totally just false, man
You are allowed to disagree and I can see your point about the circulating supply being consolidated in a small amount of wallets.

Their R&D discord is quite nice and shows a lot of promise.

Time will tell

the mental gymnastics on this one is strong

>50k
>massive
choose one pajeet, maybe its worth more in rupees? idk

If you consider 50k a small profit you have better things to do than hang out on Zig Forums

i'm not "hanging out" on biz, I'm here trying to save innocent people from being dumped on by you predatory pajeets

Thank you for your dutiful service Manvinder but you are wanted back at the curry paste factory

Attached: Untitled.png (535x323, 133.36K)

the cope in this one is strong. you did sell at 10c so I can't blame you for seething. yes once this 10x 's from here it willl be massive gains fo me, enough for me to retire from. meanwhile you'll still be in your wagie cagie cause you sold at 10 cents like the low-IQ abominable, should-have-been-abortion, faggot cuck loser you'll always be.

What shit country do you live in where 500k is enough to retire? oh wait you don't need to answer that, I already know.

thanks white boi, Look at that cringe team. Not a single PoC. huge red flag.