Why would someone pay money to girls online? What deal are they getting in return?

Why would someone pay money to girls online? What deal are they getting in return?

Attached: l9qxhekwp1451.jpg (704x1218, 49.27K)

Checked.
I want to fuck that man, no homo

Trips have been checked.
Boypussi has been licked.
Today was a good day.

Attention and simulated warmth from a woman they were probably deprived of in developing and early adolescent stages.

who is this

i bet she gives great blow jobs to completion

White males circa 2020

do you think she swallows?

probably. I bet she likes facials too. She would look hot with a big load on her chin and face

>girls

I know a guy who has done it
He never gave me a solid answer as to why he did it, it seems he didn't even understand it himself

Attached: 1584898072967.jpg (238x255, 13.72K)

>girls

user I... :(

I literally subbed to an only fans to fap to feet today. Absolutely gutted about it

What's his answer?

>done it
>He never gave me a solid answer as to why he did it, it seems he didn't even understand it himself
someone posted bambipaws in a thread and i felt tempted

he said something stupid along the lines of "she's cute and I like her", he then seemed really ashamed and then changed the subject

I had a short conversation about this with my friend a couple months ago. He's a behavioral psychologist (dealing with autism and the like), but he generally has some good ideas in other fields of psychology. My initial question to him also dealt with things like donating to women on Chaturbate. His three theories were:

- It gives the person power. These people are used to being ignored or ridiculed/treated poorly in some manner. By donating, the streamer more or less has to at least acknowledge and thank the person donating. In the case of camgirls, the person also has some portion of control over what the girl does.
- It's the only or at least the easiest way to form some kind of social relationship. Even though it's completely superficial, these people have probably never had a proper friendship, especially with women, and have certainly never had an intimate (of any variety) relationship.
- It fulfills a fantasy because the girl reminds the person donating of a classmate or something similar.

To explain why they're OK with wasting money, they have no need for it frankly. Donating is basically a hobby to them. They're never going to get a girlfriend or wife (and therefore don't need anything above a small apartment), so they'll never experience the biggest financial burdens in life. They don't leave the house and go to places because they don't have anyone to do it with even if they wanted to in the first place.

I proposed an additional, fourth theory but he didn’t like it (I disagree with him). I think another influence is men’s desire, both biological and societal, to take care of women and demonstrate to other men that they’re capable of doing so.

Everything sounded great until that last paragraph.

That was pretty cringe and not true at all.
Heck, I have no such tendencies, and I know plenty of other guys that don't either, and would prefer to walk away from such responsibilities.
Most prefer to just hit it and quit it.
Like this Zig Forums Genghis Khan That last paragraph has no psychological or evolutionary basis at all.
Everything else there sounds good though.

i witnessed my friend do it, he said strictly because he was bored, it cost 3 dollars to play 2 games of league of legends with her

>I don't, so it doesn't exist

Sure thing

ugliest tranny ever

a 26 year-old friend of mine gives money to twitch streamers. I don't know if he donates to any women.
He obviously doesn't have a family, and he has been weird about socializing since I first met him ~10 years ago, only really responding when he feels like it.
I suspect he has found livestreamers will be his "friends" for pay whenever he decides he wants to interact with a "friend".
He should probably meet a professional and get a diagnosis.

I'd listen to the behavioral psychologist who disagrees with you.
It's his field of expertise after all.

That last paragraph sounded like an idealized image that doesn't fit in at all with any evolutionarily-developed behavior.
Males aim to spread their seed and thus naturally have polygamistic tendencies.

Alpha males in packs don't have any interest in demonstrating to other beta males that they can "take care of women", they demonstrate power to prevent others from stealing their territory and mates.
The beta is usually the provider, the alpha usually gets first dibs on food, and everyone else gets his leftovers.

I guess your last paragraph would fit in the sense that these men are just fulfilling their roles as "beta providers", just as non-alphas in packs do.

It just sounded weird because you made it sound like it applies to all men. But rephrased to apply to only betas being beta providers, it sounds more feasible.

Why not? Feels good supporting a cute girl, and get daily nudes.

Attached: 1553470227196.jpg (603x603, 57.6K)

You thought the last thing was meant to apply to all men despite recognizing the other three weren't? You thought the last one was meant to apply to all men during a discussion focused on a specific type of person? Just how low is your IQ?

i dont want to be gay

Attached: apu crying.jpg (230x219, 6.29K)

>supporting
enabling

The only reason: They get a guaranteed reply from someone with a vagina and won't feel ignored. Online dating can be devastating for some.

I'm glad my autism levels are high enough to legitimately not give a fuck about shit like that

Because the other statements have qualifiers, see:

>- It gives the person power. These people are used to being ignored or ridiculed/treated poorly in some manner
>these people have probably never had a proper friendship, especially with women, and have certainly never had an intimate (of any variety) relationship
>the girl reminds the person donating of a classmate

These are qualifiers.
Meanwhile, your statement:

>men’s desire, both biological and societal, to take care of women and demonstrate to other men that they’re capable of doing so.

is OBVIOUSLY a blanket statement attempting to attribute a male behavior that is obviously NOT "biological and societal", as you put it, to males.

I was only able to even make it work by adding in TONS of qualifiers by telling a long story about alphas in a pack and beta providers here Your statement on its own is extremely incorrect.

>Just how low is your IQ?
I tried to have a civil discussion with you, I even tried to make your statement work despite it having no psychological or evolutionary basis.
Heck, I even made an argument that I think if you send to your psychologist friend, might change his mind about your theory.

But if your gonna be retarded and not make proper arguments, I'm sorry I even wasted the effort. Enjoy feeling very smart with your dunning-kruger.

"Very low" would have sufficed.

If you're talking about your own IQ, that sounds correct.