Daily /collectibles/, /flipping and /ebay/ thread . No talking about crypto please...

Daily /collectibles/, /flipping and /ebay/ thread . No talking about crypto please. What things have you been selling successfully on Ebay? Craigslist? FB marketplace What collectibles are you buying up? MtG? Pokemon? RareFrens? Digimon cards?

NO CRYPTO

Attached: ebay-logo-redesign-1.jpg (832x476, 54.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarefrens.square.site/
sdbullion.com/1000-dollar-face-value-bag-90-percent-silver-coins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Selling a super Nintendo bundle for $400. Got offered $200 to $380. The guy offering 380 really wants it so I'm confused why he is being petty. I'm picking up a 16k check tomorrow do I don't need the money. I just want to get rid or shit before I buy a nee house.

2 out of my last 3 sales on ebay ended up being fun bidders from other EU countries
FUCK EBAY
and even more importantely
FUCK PAYPAL (and their garbage fees)
this is why we need crypto, fuck these centralized piece of shit services.

Attached: 1567534971720.jpg (3174x2960, 648.57K)

People want to feel like they got some sort of deal, that's why you price items 15-20% higher than what you want. Some department store lowered their prices and stopped coupons and their business dropped a lot so they went back to marking up and giving coupons.

auctions are for cucks. They goyum never pay. everyone does BIN now. never to auctions unless you want to waste time

I only use the auctions when I have no idea what the price should be. Set it at $0.99 to generate views and let it rip. Haven't had anyone back out after winning the bid.

I've been looking for a product but haven't found anything i can net profit from

have a large collection of mtg commander staples and prices are just insane. i want to sell them all before they inevitably all get reprinted and put them into stocks but i dont know the best way to sell them without going to a shop and getting shat on

Ebay is good for selling old shit and that is it
I sold off a lot of my old Gamecube games/N64 games/Pokemon cards this year and made a nice £3000 or so.

However, the fees are fucked. it's 10%. buyers changing their mind or being petty is annoying, so you make sure to take ridiculously good Pics and descriptions.

The fees are so bad that any nice little way to make some cash you find is pretty much eliminated after the fees.

I do around 2,000 auctions a year and probably 20-30% never pay. BIN is better but the reason you gave is decent reason to use them. I will use them to create free marketing steam for my brands as well. Set the auction to 0.01 not .99 for more eyeballs and watchers

EBay suspended my account because I was trying to sell my overpriced clay figurines. Actually not even that, I don't know why they suspended my account.

They found out you are gay.

Attached: 1587350035982.jpg (781x750, 348.44K)

Yeji is shit

I use their suggested price and it actually isn’t too bad. They automatically set shipping and prices that leave room for some 30%-50% markup

I collected Pokemon cards a lot when I was a kid. I stopped at some point but still hold on to all of them. Have literally thousands upon thousands of them. None of my cards are mint or graded and I don't plan on ever selling them anyway, but I like having them. Cool thing to show off to friends. If you want to see a particular mon in the 151 let me know and I'll take a pic

Attached: 20200513_205312v2.jpg (2910x4230, 2.89M)

Some of my favorite cards aren't even the mons but the trainers

Attached: 20200516_155737v2.jpg (4536x3024, 2.77M)

that collection looks comfy af. Do you have any 1st Ed. cards? I heard those are worth a lot.

Have some yeah. Honestly though I don't know exactly how many. Each of those container sleeves carry about a dozen or more cards so I'm only looking at the top-most card when I flip through, but yeah I've got some. I never really paid too much attention to the edition when I was playing with them at 10 years old

Attached: 20200610_190230v2.jpg (3024x4536, 2.74M)

nice! I have some 1st edition Rarefrens cards. I plan to keep them for a while so they can gain a lot of value like yours even thou some are already selling for hundreds on Ebay

Attached: 2020-06-10 22.23.56.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

based

Attached: 20200513_212710.jpg (3024x3701, 2.82M)

Trying to buy with credit card under guest checkout and keep getting error. Something along the lines of >Payment didn’t go through. Please try a different payment method
Only PayPal or PayPal credit as secondary options. Any user know wtf I’m doing incorrect?

Attached: C175C6BA-C9A2-426E-8640-433FF6BD4950.jpg (1000x856, 184.19K)

I have two unopened Guild Wars Eye of the North preorder bonus packs from over 10 years ago.
The one that was available for $75 on Ebay for the longest time isn't there anymore.

Related thread

what site are you trying to buy the Rarefrens TCG from user?

ebay

I think to buy on Ebay you have to use a paypal? I bought my RF cards off amazon and they let me use a credit card fine. You can also use a CC at rarefrens.square.site/ i think

This one is the easiest money I have ever made

List 1oz silver coins on ebay for 250% over price I buy from bullion dealer.

Dumb normies buy a single coin and pay with credit credit for Nintendo points from bank and paypalTM one touch checkout. Sell 20 of them.
I pay 10% to ebay, 3$ to paypal
Withdraw money to bank account, order the exact same coins but a full tube at lower price from mint or bullion delaer paying with direct bank transfer (free but not instant)
Repeat

Silver stack is growing, this is the only use case for 1oz silver coins, normies won't pay 250% for a 1kg bar silver or 1oz gold coin

I've been buying semi-numismatic bullion from series that change design every year and unload on collectors after a few years. Been a great strategy to increase my stack. Sometimes these coins go up several 100%.
The strategy for most amerifat silverbugs however is to only purchase "most bang for buck" silver which means 90% pre-64 circulation coinage, silver eagles and hannukah silver bars from the 80s.

Attached: 1588562879318.png (599x415, 109.33K)

sounds based af. what do you think about buying 4,000 silver quarters and selling them off as singles at 15 USD a pop on ebay?

sdbullion.com/1000-dollar-face-value-bag-90-percent-silver-coins

Go on ebay and do advanced search for silver quarters and click show sold items.Then you can see how many sold and for how much they were sold for. You want to be sure you can sell 4000 quarters at $15 a pop before buying them. This applies for anything you want to flip1 oz silver coins are good because most online bullion dealers (at least in aus) have minimum order numbers so normies cannot buy just 1 oy 2. Also the shipping cost is not to high compared to the product. I trialed the same with Australian pre decimal silver pence and shillings as can buy them in bulk cheap (before australia turned jewish and switched to dollars) but the shipping cost ate up most of the 250% premium and not many people here know that these coins are 92% silver so barely any sold and the only ones that did were to boomers who were alive and remember using the shillings, pence and pounds. But all normies know that perth min, us eagle, maple leaf etc is silver and are still panic buying at 250%.

price of link eoy?

You should put your best cards in some penny sleeves and toploaders or some other way to store them i heard that the binder is not the best way to store the higher value cards.

Try to contact the seller ? i know that people couldn't buy my stuff on eBay because my paypal account (of 10years) got restricted because i was a minor when i made it.

If you have a decent ebay account it's the way to go. Sell in 2/4 packs, super cheap to ship.