>Space Stone - $200k Liquidity
>Mind Stone - $400k Liquidity
>Reality Stone - $600k Liquidity
>Power Stone - $800k Liquidity
>Time Stone - $1,000,000 Liquidity
>Soul Stone - $1,500,000+ Liquidity

>What is STA?
A deflationary Index Fund token.
>Money --> STA --> Thanos burns STA --> Thanos balances Index Fund pool via arbitrage --> STA appreciates

>Won't whales fuck us?
>Money --> STA --> Thanos burns STA --> Whales dump on us trying to swing/FUD/whatever --> Thanos BURNS MORE FUCKING STA --> STA APPRECIATES
Some NoStankers here will FUD and dump no matter what. Thanos will humble them.

>Where can I buy?
Use THIS link to buy STA, none other. Look for "3DeED1" in the link. Check for yourself here: stateratoken.com/ --> "Trade"
uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0xa7de087329bfcda5639247f96140f9dabe3deed1

>Where do I see the price?
Use UniVision for all your fractal charting needs.
uniswap.vision/

You can use the same link to swap as you can to view real time data. Just set the input to a stable of your choice like DAI or USDC.
v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
uniswap.info/token/0xa7de087329bfcda5639247f96140f9dabe3deed1

Coingecko is up to date and accurate thanks to the v2 update. Take note of the spike on 05/31/20. This is the actual start of STA V3.
coingecko.com/en/coins/statera

>Where do I put my liquidity?
noproxy.pools.balancer.exchange/#/pool/0x0e511Aa1a137AaD267dfe3a6bFCa0b856C1a3682

>Link to the Medium article on STA, feel free to share
medium.com/@stateraproject/statera-an-indexed-deflationary-token-dfb818abd61d

>Official Github
github.com/StateraProject

Attached: 1591589921069.jpg (600x364, 141.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defipulse.com/blog/balancer-start-liquidity-mining-and-earn-bal-tokens-today/
etherscan.io/token/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
etherscan.io/address/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
etherscan.io/address/0x0e511Aa1a137AaD267dfe3a6bFCa0b856C1a3682
balancer.finance/whitepaper
coinstats.app/en/coins/statera
medium.com/@stateraproject/statera-a-breakdown-of-the-ecosystem-6fa99e98caa1
saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0xa7de087329bfcda5639247f96140f9dabe3deed1
youtu.be/M1u3t7tOQCY
youtu.be/f_a86WIbA7A
youtu.be/SnH3mAv920Q
youtu.be/0fVmFs01_Fs
youtu.be/k7pFhIo6OLg
youtu.be/0YlrsLcznTA
youtu.be/tYwsP2QbV4I
youtu.be/wxa6l-lahDk
youtu.be/fIxwfd9qkaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what's the pool? Benefits of adding to it?

Example:
In the beginning, all of the 5 tokens were worth $1000, so the pool size was $5000.

Now, say all other 4 tokens remained at their old value ($1000 / token), but STA did a x10, so STA value in pool is now worth $10,000.

That's much more than 20% of the pool, so the balancer must balance it out.
Note that now the pool size is $10,000 (STA) + $4000 (other 4 tokens) = $14,000.

So, to balance it out, each token should now have value of $14,000 / 5 = $2800.

To reach this goal, the balancer must sell the excess STA, and that would be $10,000 (current worth of STA) - $2800 (the new target worth of STA) = $7200.

The balancer sells the excess on various exchanges to which it has a trading bot interface to. Currently, it's only Uniswap.
Note that by selling, it performs transactions, and thus burns tokens, so the supply also decreases!

So, now that the balancer has sold the excess STA, it obtained $7200 dollars (say, in DAI coins).

Now, to balance out the other 4 tokens, it must buy $7200 / 4 = $1800 worth of each token.

So, it buys $1800 worth of ETH, $1800 worth of LINK, etc.

In the end, it's all balanced at 20% for each token - all 5 tokens are now worth $2800 dollars each!
And the total pool size remained at $14,000 dollars - so no value was lost!
Plus, you also get the trading fees, which are added to the pool!
On top of that, Balancer is now issuing BAL tokens for all liquidity providers!
You can check what it is all about here:
defipulse.com/blog/balancer-start-liquidity-mining-and-earn-bal-tokens-today/

That's the magic of the balance pools.

Attached: PHPyRjh.png (602x268, 111.66K)

Can you explain what thanos is? Is it a person or is it the name of the pool or what?

>How do I check TXs?
Statera Token Tracker: etherscan.io/token/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1
Uniswap contract: etherscan.io/address/0xa7DE087329BFcda5639247F96140f9DAbe3DeED1

>Balancer AKA Thanos
etherscan.io/address/0x0e511Aa1a137AaD267dfe3a6bFCa0b856C1a3682
balancer.finance/whitepaper

>Scott's nerdy ass tryin to educate you stupid fucks

>For all you Github FUDders . Finally, everyone's ears may yet recover from your screeching.

>Live Sta coinstats

coinstats.app/en/coins/statera

>TG Channels
Statera
Statera Price Talk (Unofficial)
Statera Announcement

>What do we do when we hit [insert amazing price milestone here]
Once we hit $1, don't dump your bags like retards, slowly shave off a percent or two once a week, and enjoy the accumulation upwards while reaping benefits along the way.

Attached: f47hpxi4xkh01.png (500x357, 228.57K)

ANNOUNCEMENTS
An updated QRD on Statera and its uses
medium.com/@stateraproject/statera-a-breakdown-of-the-ecosystem-6fa99e98caa1

So, we know you’ve all been patiently waiting for something to come from us. We’ve been working hard over the past few days and we’re really excited to announce that Statera is now trading on Saturn Network, which means you no longer have to worry about slippage and liquidity issues. Currently they are working on getting our official information audited and listed on their exchange, however, you can still trade Statera through this link:

saturn.network/exchange/ETH/order-book/0xa7de087329bfcda5639247f96140f9dabe3deed1
UNOFFICIAL EXPLAINER VIDEOS

>STA overview
youtu.be/M1u3t7tOQCY

>STA Tokenomics
youtu.be/f_a86WIbA7A

>STA Pool ownership breakdown
youtu.be/SnH3mAv920Q

>STA Balancer ovewview
youtu.be/0fVmFs01_Fs

>STA in action
youtu.be/k7pFhIo6OLg

>Whats happening inside the pool
youtu.be/0YlrsLcznTA

>Sending STA to Pool
youtu.be/tYwsP2QbV4I

>STA cant be fudded
youtu.be/wxa6l-lahDk

>Adding liquidity
youtu.be/fIxwfd9qkaI

Attached: 1591742719756.png (300x300, 55.21K)

its the name of the balancer bot. there isnt some guy sitting there putting in trade order lol. its all computerized, brother

Attached: 1591663766329s.jpg (239x250, 8.34K)

Some BASED comments from the team

>I think the difference between STA and GBTC is the fact that when you enter the STA ecosystem, you're getting onboard with not just bitcoin, but with arguably the top cryptocurrencies, hence you're betting on cryptocurrency as a concept moreso than on just solely bitcoin or Ethereum. Also, the STA ecosystem itself promotes the growth of the four coins as it constantly buys and sells them, the theoretical perspective being that eventually it creates an equilibrium.

>101 million tokens was the starting supply. I can't particularly answer how tokens being out of circulation appreciate the value of circulating tokens out of fears for speculation. I'm not going to give a random number without any factual basis, however, we can apply the law of supply and demand to get a conceptual answer. Deflation and inflation both work on this concept.

>We're working on the marketing to create that demand, all whilst the supply is continuously dropping. Statera will continue to drop in supply even if all external trading ceased to exist as the Balancer will continue to trade STA to keep the 20% equilibrium, thus in turn burning 1% of every transactional value.

>The marketing is being worked on, I can't make influencers respond faster, I can only control what I can physically do myself. And I can assure you I wouldn't be up at 3:31am if I wasn't working on things I can personally do to impact the growth of this project.

Attached: 1591277415294.png (1412x824, 709.09K)

Its thousands of chinese men doing calculations on little strips of paper in some airport hanger

AI script that buys any sta burns, as far as we're concerned

AMATERASU

Attached: AMATERASU.jpg (425x340, 13.65K)

Is 10k a making it stack?

No, user, sorry.

Find a Flaw

Attached: UnFuddableHatersSeething.png (459x1784, 163.76K)

17k stack reporting in. Trying to make it, otherwise I'm going to have to resort back to looting w my fellow Martin Looter Kangs

10K is suicide STAck

20K to sleep at night

50K to make it

Attached: erectbalance.png (410x693, 63.28K)

sorry only STAtemen will make it

I mean im only a STAGGOT but il still be able to get my foot in the door

Yeah, I'm top 100 STA wallets. How could you tell.

Attached: chad.jpg (1080x1068, 141.05K)

STA is literally useless. The liquidity pool just makes it 5x easier to dump on you fools. STA DID NOT INVENT BALANCER. STA is an arbitrarily deflating token in a balancer.

STA is the same as BOMB in a balancer pool. WhaSTA is PURE FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE.

It's the first cryptocurrency index fund. There is no need to be salty, user. It is still an amazing time to get in.We are insanely early. It will be over $1 by EOY

Attached: STATA.png (1318x530, 77.87K)

No it's not. Do you think STA invented balancer? Replace STA in the pool with BOMB and what is the difference fundamentally? nothing. STA is literally a ponzi

Weak fud. Try again.

so dumb he fuds and answers himself

Attached: kek.png (369x336, 135.6K)

Then go make a clone.
Code is literally here for you to copy and exploit. But will you be able to compete with the first mover?

Attached: 1591834183198.png (478x358, 170.05K)

I see we went back above 6 cents. I'm getting comfier by the hour. 50 cents end of summer?

A friend who bought STA too said some other friends looked mad when he told them I was making money in crypto. Is this what making it is like, peace of mind in exchange for jealousy?

Love u sasukepepeposter. Youre gonna like the new logo

I had a mate flip his shit at me yesterday because I made mad, gains. Keep it to yourself anons, jealousy makes people funny.

Fuuuuck I forgot to add that ty user, next thread.

Fuck the fudsters
The team is legit.

I have 35k... am i going to make it fellow STAnons?

Attached: 1435688306_Pepe5.jpg (250x188, 18.36K)

Storytime
Qrd please
I have a friend with 7k sta whos mad at me because hes down 200$
>he doesn't know

Proposal to add in STALLION

It is 14k now am i doing it right????

Replacing what tier? Anons will decide

Yeah but that's alien to me, another mate made 200k in poker and I was glad for him. That's why I talked some friends into STA, I want us all to make it but apparently those watching from the sidelines don't like it. It's sad too because one of them is a really good friend. And even if we reach 1$ I'll only have made 70k, not something I thought I might lose a friend to. Now if we reach 10...I'll cry in my lambo

Only got 2k bag

Attached: 45AFA511-FA9B-472D-BE2D-3741ECA56DAE.png (128x128, 29.48K)

I have a very close amount, wallet in the 330s. About to increase stack to 100k about 3-4.5k additional usd. We can hit $10 if we hit $1 after some burning and a nice mini bull market.

Attached: atl.jpg (300x424, 50.1K)

Anybody predicting anymore dips or is tn when I go all in?

The difference is it’s STA in the pool and not Bomb. Lol. Fuck off idiot.

I told him about STA literally when it came out. Same time as I did. I also told him about the meteoric rise, and function. I think he thinks he was priced out. Anyway, he knows how I swing trade, and has some sort of moral objection to it. Thinks it hurts the crypto community when traders are good at what they do. I think he is very set in the zero-sum mentality. Hope I can smooth it over with him soon.

Rant over

>am i doing it right?
Your not wrong, that's for sure

I propose STAutists

>Won't whales fuck us?
>Money --> STA --> Thanos burns STA --> Whales dump on us trying to swing/FUD/whatever --> Thanos BURNS MORE FUCKING STA --> STA APPRECIATES
Some NoStankers here will FUD and dump no matter what. Thanos will humble them.
>bending the knee
if you're gonna sanitize this thread, this board, and Zig Forums proper, you could at least put some more fucking thought into this line beyond simply removing MUH RACIST ASSOCIATIONS
stupid nigger, now you've implied WHALES ARE GOING TO DUMP ON US. just rewrite the general you weak willed, smooth brained, bitch ass, faggot ass, pussy ass NIGGERFAGGOTKIKE

Attached: 1591832486392.jpg (494x484, 22.44K)

Ponzi scam report and sage

You people are aware that I'm saving and putting a collage of the juiciest moon posts and delusional dreams you've been showing in the last week regarding Statera, right? I'm really excited to see pink wojaks, not coming from me and some of my friends, but actual, REAL despair at the realization that you've been scammed. Only then, and trust me that I won't be anywhere but on biz, I WILL MAKE SURE to remind you of your delusions in full force.

Alright I'll reveal myself as a brainlet and ask: even if this does have a lot of room to grow, isn't it still basically a ponzi scheme where eventually the whales start dumping to take their profits? Does it matter if the supply deflates? All of these hundreds of thousands of dollars have to come out of somebody, right? Why are people going to want an "index" of bitcoin, eth and link instead of just bitcoin, eth and link? Are we gonna get left holding the bag?
>8k STArgazer

Bunch of 4channers are currently trying to force it as /ourcoin/ because one of them called Fredrick happened to be on a Telegram channel talking with Abu and Scott and talked about a miraculous money machine to convince the average Zig Forumsraelites into buying a lot of sta at a low price and becoming whales.
Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for 4 days but as expected the whole thing turned out to be a flop Statera dumped hard because of Jordan and Thanos wasn't doing anything when everyone was selling so now it leaves us with 1000 of bagholders anons.
Now during this steady recovery what's happening is that whales are pushing anons to add liquidity to the pool so that there's enough money for them to dump. Newfags don't know this story
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below 0.001 price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like H3X) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.
In regards to actual project that statera's aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a staking token with a balancer, would take like a day for a competitor to add it to ethereum.. literally making stateras whole concept irrelevant and definitely no need for a token. Would take longer to implement with other coins than WBTC, WETH or LINK but more competent teams could easily do it in less time plus stateras is a two man team by nonames and even a Nigerian scammer

There was a guy in the tg that only had 400.
Last night the scammer that has been making all these scamcoins lately came in trying to get us to turn STA into a pnd, and then tried to recruit people to shill his scamcoins. I shit all over every scamcoin thread he made and he eventually sent me $20 because he thought it would make me go away. I sent the $20 to the guy with only 400 so he could buy 300 more.

The scammer wanted us to shill STA like a bunch of pajeets to inflate his bag, but the kicker is that he didn't know that he had 10k STA v2

>STA isnt really sta