OOOooooOOOooo

Ghost train on rails

>The real white paper was just released
>The sell wall is gone
>masternodes are not ''gone''
LETS GO BOIZ

Attached: Untitleddgdfgdggd.png (1668x1093, 214.1K)

>>masternodes are not ''gone''
Yes they are.. It says so in the "real whitepaper"

After much thought, Ghost has decided not to implement masternodes. The project
believes the lack of any substantial functionality improvements for the network coupled
with it’s inherent drawbacks simply do not hold up to the standards the group has for
the project.

Masternodes are old and retarded, we basically get the rewards with doing nothing. Sounds perfect.

>Masternodes are old and retarded, we basically get the rewards with doing nothing. Sounds perfect.
Masternodes are gone because masternodes were a Pivx feature... A feature that Particl doesn't have.

no one cares fag we're going to sell our GHOST when it goes up in value and spend the cash.

It confirms that the devs working on Ghost are poor quality.. Not like we didn't already know that

again, I literally do not care. I am going to sell the coin when it goes up in value, which it will

Who are you going to sell it to if everybody knows it's a piece of shit scam and people no longer want to buy it?

they just changed the name forGHOSTVETERAN
still get the same rewards enjoy.

everyojne knows you can trust mcafee for legit privacy 1000% profit. sorry where is this scam you talking about?

every alt coin will be called scam by people who never gonna make it but poorfags opinion dosent matter anyway

Attached: 20200512_155707.jpg (1620x911, 122.43K)

I don't understand they changed the logo too?
I'm out. This project has fucked up in every conceivable way, the ghosties understand this but are basically in it for McAfee, but the hype will fade and eventually there'll be a new memecoin.
Funny thing is, if McAfee put a little more work and thought into this it could have been fucking huge.
Good luck to ghosties, this may even moon, but any profits you make will be dumb luck at this point.

leaving now is not wise but k later boi

Attached: didntreadneversellingghost.jpg (944x744, 127.35K)

*squints* 'luis marquez' aka admin. you idiot, this pro ghost thread just turned into fud. you telling me they have spic admins? what's next??? PAJEET TEAM?? say it aint so, I'll have to sell

please sell your whole 200$ bag nobody care about poorfags

Attached: 1533082500505.png (280x291, 89.46K)

cope harder faggot. this entire project stinks of curry and nobody is buying your shit token baggies little boy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 5.46.25 PM.png (506x560, 270K)

i sold everything it's a scam. copy paste of shitcoin particl and pajeet devs. no way this crap is worth 25m

imagine trying to bring fud when your bag is worth like $500 and saying "i sold" who gives a fuck kid just end your life you poor fucking faggot u will never make it i hope u die

and by the way that kid from the video is not even part of the team u stupid fucking nigger he is just a community member that made a video a volunteer i hope u get looted u fucking peasant

Nodes never mattered anyway. We will be making $10k per month staking MINIMUM. This is the best privacy tech EVER

Bye loser

got in with 2,300$
now its worth 28k
YEAH COPE RIGHT

Attached: unknown.png (304x583, 35.26K)

Try to sell

id buy his bags?

imagine being such a poor curry nigger you'd fud this mans achievements, congratz bro hope you put those gains to good use.

Then buy them. 1k of volume in the last 24 hours, you don't have much competition.

I got in ESH late April and sold just after the first white paper, just above $2. imagine still holding this thing, you will likely get dumped on into the ground bro. don't get fooled again

Attached: llll.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

legit 1 million volume last 24h
please stop
you're humiliating yourself

Attached: 111123.png (2153x1029, 268.06K)

>Post picture of developer proving that the new privacy sims work.
Wow great fud.

It's about to dump, you've been warned

but I just bought in...

Then you should learn how to read an orderbook before investing an obvious PnD. Look do what you want pal but unless we get a huge surge in buying pressure very soon, this is going down at least 30%.

ghosties are mentally ill lol