REL - 100k$ - coinbase ventures

RELEVANT
The new crypto hidden gem

>What is relevant ?
From the dev team, "Relevant is a social news reader that values quality over clicks.".
Basically, they want to give value to importants informations rather than clickbaits. They prefer quality of attention rather than quantity of attention.

Project is still pretty young, but they already have fonctionning apps on google store and apple store.
apps.apple.com/us/app/relevant-communities/id1173025051
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.relevantnative&hl=en_US
They're not gonna vanish in 2 weeks, the project is made for long term unlike what has been shilled here recently.

>They're are backed by coinbase ventures.
ventures.coinbase.com/
Scroll and see by yourself.

circulating supply is around 120k. and the mcap is under 100k atm. Absolutely insane for a project this ambitious.

They don't follow the classic business model by tracking and selling users informations like others, they don't sell or display adds either on their apps and website.
Read the medium if you wanna know more about Relevant : blog.relevant.community/relevant-an-introduction-5b79ef7afa9

Use Uniswap if you wanna buy Relevant : uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0xb6c4267c4877bb0d6b1685cfd85b0fbe82f105ec
When it's gonna pop on idex or loopring, it's gonna be too late

Attached: [email protected] (1400x732, 293.86K)

tell me if this is scam or not .Zig Forums

idk where's the trick but actually doesn't looks like trash

tell me what to do biz i'm confused

No, i thought it was at first, because it's on uniswap, but it has been growing slowly over the past few weeks and it looks like it isn't stopping anytime soon

actualy i own some, bought 900 of them yesterday at 95 cents, first project on uniswap that not loking like scam, also Twitter shilling is very strong with rel

where ? i've only seen pajeets with no followers

You must be fucking retarded to not recognize a pajeet scam without even reading that wall of text.

check out dummy or go back to shilling some typical uniswap scams

Worth checking but still havent invested yet

The fact that this is shilled every 5 minutes for the last few days tells me it's shit.

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

gasp

just a second guys, I have asthma.

Wheeze

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Pant

Okay, just a second. I'm running out of breath again.

Wheeze

Okay guys, I'm about to start again:

Collapses on ground from overexertion

so should i buy that or not ?

How about you make your own financial decisions. It's a risky speculative shitcoing for now.

there is a shitload of smart money here, better ask

No there isn't lmao

Worth checking and worth investing desu

Blog post from 3 years ago. Failed project which Ranjeesh has created an erc20 token for to make it look legit.

they have an app on appstore and google store tho

Last post is from December 2019 the fuck are you on about

idiot not understanding anything as always
you're going to join the REL gang one day, do yourself a favor and join now

Get a huge bag of DMG and REL, and maybe a smaller bag of BTC. You are set for life..! Real talk.

where to buy DMG ?

Hope for you brother. Financial freedom is coming

Guys try to make your telegram shilling less obvious

For once In my life I feel relevant

> thanks guys

Okay so it's a scam - thanks, you overdefensive morons.

are you reverse fudding to accumulate ?

Still unsure about this, but it seems to be going steady so hmm

Ah you were only pretending to be retarded

Tim Cook walks out on stage. Doesn't say anything and moves to center stage. Let's rip a 20 second loud fart that slowly progresses into an obvious shart. The crowd intensely watches him their interest peaked.

Cook opens "Ladies and gentlemen we have finally done it. We have redefined the industry with the new iBrief. The world's first smart underpants."

The crowd goes wild.

Cook: "As you just heard I have a bit of a situation up here. However with our new firewipe technology our iBrief is working to clean me up as soon as possible."

Siri: emits an electronic bubbly beep "all done Tim. Your asshole is cleaner than my arrest record."

Cook: "You're so amazing Siri." Turns to crowd "and you're going to love this part."

A shit covered wet wipe flys out of a hatch on the back of Cook's pants nailing a poor Asian tech journalist in the face.

Cook: "We programmed a feature where the waste is launched in the direction of the nearest Samsung user."

The crowd gets inhumanly euphoric and a bunch of hot strippers with Apple logos as nipple pasties come out from the crowd passing out joints and giving blow jobs to all the fat nerds with Apple t-shirts.

Cook: does an awkward white guy dance while sporadically shiting himself and nailing more hidden Samsung users in the audience.

in the public sale soon

to be dumped on by draper ? no thanks