Warning: DMG will sell for >40¢ in the public sale

The OPEN price of the public sale will be 25% higher than the CLOSE price of the private sale (which is already at 27¢ and rising) Also, if this is anything like LINK, then the public sale will be sold out before you can refresh the page. These stinky fucks telling you don't buy on uniswap want the juice for themselves. The only issue is that there is very little liquidity on uniswap at the moment (it comes in waves).

Attached: dmm.png (805x172, 39.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uniswap.info/token/0xEd91879919B71bB6905f23af0A68d231EcF87b14
instant.airswap.io/
trader.airswap.io/QmZZJVNEbifEsJ2W7PYtxFTQTGX9PNE93ZFGU9Y1HF5cVY?
docs.google.com/document/d/1HaR_twza6oxegvWSNNwzSfyK322U7SV1VNDWDV2k-aM/edit?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good luck buying at $100m valuation when VCs (seed) bought probably much less than $20m, and even private sale at $40m valuation

This will pump to $1 insanely fast

Trading on :

Uniswap
uniswap.info/token/0xEd91879919B71bB6905f23af0A68d231EcF87b14
Airswap
instant.airswap.io/
Airswap OTC
trader.airswap.io/QmZZJVNEbifEsJ2W7PYtxFTQTGX9PNE93ZFGU9Y1HF5cVY?

Self-checked. No one will be selling this shit.

So what is this.

Why?

Draper and Chainlink connection. Novel concept. Polished product

bro,theres like no liquid on uniswap. pretty ass. and i have a gut feeling that the most one will achieve is the ability to refresh the page during ico if its supposed to be anything like link.

Read this and tell me if it excites you

docs.google.com/document/d/1HaR_twza6oxegvWSNNwzSfyK322U7SV1VNDWDV2k-aM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Right now theres is no liquidity, but earlier today for a few hours it was at like $10K, and I was able to snag 5000 DMG for about 36 cents a pop. The liquidity comes in waves. You gotta be on the look out

A few tokens left in Uniswap and Airswap, get in before is too late.

what is the password, my nigga?

Meant this for you What is the password, my nigga?

How do I buy and research DMG? Is this coin made by the dmg mining group?

You’re so full of shit it’s painful. You were probably the pajeet spamming 1000 dmg sells arbitraging to make a measly 1 eth.

>.t the actual Liquidity Provider

85% sold so far gonna be >$0.35 for public sale

instant.airswap.io/ go get some

Statera is where u wont be ass raped by VC capital scammers. Why do normies love the term 'institutional' when it literaly means they are the establishment that has no guilt about fucking retail right in the ass. Crypto is about getting away from established centralised power not fucking sucking its teat. This is what happens when millenial normies from reddit get into crypto. Muh more government muh please regulate me SEC!!!

Fuck, we are gonna make it aren't we?
20k reporting in. Bags of this and LEND are the chad holds of the century, desu.

Attached: Vector.jpg (728x410, 21.08K)

85% of the presale has be sold.

let's get this to a dollar boys.

defi money market dao

I have bags of both

Im not full of shit. The liquidity hit $10K on uniswap today and I converted 1150 ghost for nearly 5K DMG

baby coming back. i got 19 eth left that i gotta funnel into this shit and yes. ive been trying to on and off but it just went from fucking 0.0013 to 0.0023 right before my eyes.

Sorry about that, that was me and my circle getting in

Normally I'd say this type of FOMO shill thread is shitty, but I agree.

$1-2+ at launch on DEX's or whatever. Correct to $0.80. Moon fuckin' MKR style.

This is by far the strongest ACTUAL COMPANY, and backed heavily... in 2020

They already have a working product and are generating revenue, unlike most projects out there.

woowww,, smooothhh entry mann... good jobb.. now the liquid man wont sell at the lower prices now more. even though he was ready to. i guess it wouldve been another big fat jew if not you so it is what it is

A 109k Link and multiple LPS holder just bought 170eth worth.

how?? whats the pass word brother

join their telegram and post that you want the password. Someone might just message you with the passcode, who knows.

Still possible to buy ETH straight from Metamask?

lol I bought this shit at $0.26 and sold for $0.6
ITS SO FUCKING EASY TO MAKE MONEY HOLY SHIT

tele/DmmOfficial

"Limit sell orders will be placed in blocks of 83,333 DMG, increasing 1.5% in price each block"

Has nobody read this thing? You late buyers are gonna get fucked.

Take 30 seconds to do the math you fucking smooth brains. 25M tokens, 83,333 per block = 300 blocks. 1.5% 300 times is 1.015^300 which is 87.05. Meaning the last block is going to cost 87 fucking times more than the first. The presale/early buyers are gonna take a fat shit on you for big gains.

Stay poor biz.

yikes. learn how to math

LOL

Holy fuck dude. Their own chart agrees with me.
It shows the first 5M increasing ~2.4x. 5M is the first 60 blocks.

1.015^60 = 2.44

my god this dude is so fucking stupid lmao