This is a smart money buy, holy christ.
Current marketcap ~$26,000,000

ZCASH ~$514,000,000
XMR ~$1,227,000,000
DASH ~$749,000,000

Even if it can take just 10% of ZCASH marketcap, GHOST will be $3.25

It takes 25%, GHOST will be $8.00

Don't be stupid.

Attached: ghost_cell.png (900x900, 486.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7auax_gIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys literally need to do your research GHOST is actually building tech that is easy to use for the average Joe and not sacrificing your privacy.

I like it

How about no, John

Tfw you bought 2.5k at 40 cents and got restless and sold at 1.00

buy in now

Just get back in.

hows $6.50 USD by EOM sound?

I’d rather wait and see if any of the promises are delivered. I have no interest in buying an ERC 20 placeholder bauble made by a fugitive drug addict.

Based 2017 digits.
$6.50 by June 30th confirmed.

Attached: 1590519776791.jpg (1600x1200, 411.75K)

it's all so tiresome. do you understand how telecom works, with cell towers and government regulations? do you understand how dark net markets work? do you know who Ross Ublicht is, yes?

do you think a dark net market and dark net phone network made for terrorists, tax dodgers and drug dealers is going to really happen when the devs identities are easy to discover? you think they're going to risk the same fate as Ross Ulbricht?

Do you think Ghost phone is going to build it's own cell network infrastructure? no? they won't? yes, it costs billions of dollars to do that. now, you think governments are just going to let ghost terrorist phone just slip in and use the existing networks???? huh retard?

Here's your lead dev, Samer Afach. He lives and works in Berlin at teamviewer. You think this muzzi is going full Ross Ulbricht you fucking retards?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj7auax_gIs

binance wen?

fake video

Yeah I managed to get back in @ 1.60 but still

fake you say? why is it coming from the ghost twitter then? that's the lead dev Samer Afach aka "the quantum physicist"

go to the ghost twitter and see for yourself, faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.58.06 PM.png (1202x982, 258.44K)

What makes you think it will pump so high?

im no ghost shill, but mate, do you really think criminals being prosecuted or killed puts people off making money? You are either trying to FUD using this, or you are naieve

Hush coin already has this.
Nothing new

retard, do you know who Ross Ulbricht is? no? ok, look him up, life in prison for creating and running what the ghost team is claiming to be creating and running. why would ghost admins and devs risk life in prison then? simple, they aren't... they aren't risking shit because this is all hype meant for retards to buy into their scam coin who don't know any better. Nothing illegal about pretending to make silk road 2.0 as long as you actually don't make silk road 2.0 do you get it?

Nothing will come to fruition, no ghost phone, no ghost dark net market etc etc dark markets already exist and they're run by anons who take major precautions to not have identity revealed because major prison time. You can find all the ghost teams first and last names, locations etc with a little digging on google, not hard.

you think Samer Afach wants to lose his job at teamviewer in Berlin and go to prison for life? he won't because none of this shit is real and only retards who don't understand how any of this stuff works are buying it. They will be dumped on hard, multiple times. they already have been

Lol. Right.. so ghost is an illegal project. Got it. Thanks. Must be one of those top secret FBI investigations

did my post go over your head? if any of what they *claim* comes to fruition then yes, it's illegal as fuck and they will all be in prison within a few short days of it coming out.

But pretending to make DNM's and dark phones isn't illegal and that's what they're doing. it's called lying or scamming... they aren't going to follow through with any of it or else they'd all go to prison. they just pretend they're making this stuff so retarded brainlets like yourself buy into the hype.

how are you not getting this?

muh ross ulbricht

go on, explain to us how any of this silk road roadmap BS is going to come about with known admin identities. let's hear it. are rajneesh and his cousins gonna go on the run? go into hiding to avoid prosecution? is Samer Afach going to get up and leave his job at teamviewer in Berlin? tell us faggot

Cringe. Don't you have enough money John?

LOKI is the chad privacy play.

this

also, Loki's SESSION fixes this.

careful everyone discord FUD group coordinated a dump abusing their volume to by back at half price

Unironically this. I’ve browsed both pol and biz and have concluded both have no sense of political financial and legal reality outside of their hive minds

your comment makes me wanna sell user

How does ghost compare to monero? is it just another scam liike btcp?

Anybody?
I want to believe

Attached: GHOST.jpg (4650x2497, 815.44K)