I got 10k to invest and I don't want to put it in crypto or stocks...

I got 10k to invest and I don't want to put it in crypto or stocks. What's something that will grow nice and steady without any risk over the next 5 years or so?

Attached: 1586678852132.jpg (300x168, 7.86K)

>I got 10k to invest and I don't want to put it in crypto or stocks.

your literal only options are precious metals or some meme niche bullshit like pokemon trading cards or fucking comic books
get some balls and take a shot. at least if it goes south you tried.

Up your ass. Not really enough for real estate property down payment, could start a business but here we are.

Gold, I guess

>What's something that will grow nice and steady without any risk over the next 5 years or so?
A job
You aren't going to find anything that grows well in 5 years (depending on how you define good) without any or even low risk.

Unironically, magic cards. Do some research

jordans
black people are going to have more money in 5 years than they do now

Bonds

Look up CDs (certificate of deposit)
I think this is exactly what you're looking for.

bonds are literally going to go negative because the fed doesn't give a flying fuck about the future implications of their actions during covid

Attached: bondskek.jpg (970x346, 57.6K)

Gold

You're saying the Fed is propping up treasuries by directly purchasing them. Corporates too. That's great for bonds.

Attached: houseofcards.jpg (620x372, 58.26K)

You want gold/silver user. I wouldn't trust any kind of bond right now to have positive returns vs inflation.

Silver if you can find someone not jacking up the price

you can buy around 11oz platinum.

why platinum and not silver or gold? I know it's a rarer than gold and really cheap rights now he's gonna get fucked on premiums and it's never been regarded as money historically and functions mostly as an indurstrial metal, so it'll probably go down during an economic collapse.

Historical charts show platinum in a favorable light is all i know. Silver is also a good buy provided you can get it on the cheap, but the premiums are insane right now.

>I wouldn't trust any kind of bond right now to have positive returns vs inflation
How much do they pay USD bonds over 10 years?

>11oz platinum
why platinum over silver? Any specific reason?

>Silver is also a good buy
based on what?
Past ATH don't mean it will return to them

when the house of cards will fall?

Unironically silver.

Invest in job skills. 10k won’t buy enough pm or crypto to be worth anything in comparison to the jump in earnings you’ll get by investing in yourself

DMG

Maybe get a van and some carpentry or gardening tools and a part time employee to help you jumpstart a business. Maybe some land and a greenhouse with some timers for the crops. Pay for some refresher college courses or take free courseware and hire a zoom tutor. Don’t buy 5 oz of gold like a dumbass

gold

go fuck yourself moron. 'can i buy something and not think about it' god kill yourself and have fun buying gold/pm

to all the feds reading yes he is clearly growing weed

I wish, I can barely afford my studio apartment and internet. Growing weed would be a big step up and I’d be able to afford fruits and vegetables maybe if I made enough money

why

GAOLD

buy niggers