Fuck H3X: Elvis

Yeah, it's Elvis. Not Bucc, just Elvis.

Here's a message:
Suck a dick Karl (kevin heart)

You blamed the fall of Bizcoin on me, when we both know I was the only one who DIDNT dump.

You told me to send the bizcoins to that one random guy, because no one, including you, had the balls to step up to a leadership role... then he dumped the coins and ran....

Then the rest of you dumped... I was the only one who held. You used me as a scapegoat, and now are trying to salvage anything, by stealing bizcoin, pyro AND hex utilities. You are fucking scum and i'm so happy to see you fail.

H3X and Biz2 is a joke, and so are your morals.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 10.42.18 PM.png (606x604, 459.76K)

buncha bitches

Elvis you fucked us, you wanted to start your other shitcoin and bailed on us. Mantis just knew when to jump off a sinking ship.

It's on you no matter what.

I gave you literally everything you needed to run with bizcoin. I didn't fuck over anyone. I held all the coins I had and continued to help the team.

I just took myself to do my own thing. The ship was only sinking because you were behind the steering wheel

Clearly deflation doesn't work. you just tried it twice and its failed both times.

Blocking me without reason or warning too.. real smooth dude. you know you're in the wrong. And you know you can't run fuck all to save your life.

Eat a dick.

you're a coward for blaming your failure on me

OP steals ETH and it is known. He been mad about Kevin now for quite some time. GOOF.

Really. Tell me the story of when I stole ETH.

Of course I'm pissed at kevin, read my post you retard. I've been a silent scapegoat for too long.

Just to be clear im not karl. The project was doing well and then you deceided to jump ship, you knew that the discord was a cult of personality around you and that the discord wasn't ready your departure. Yet you left anyway, even after Mantis told you to stay on as a figurehead you just made him admin so everyone could see that you were leaving.

Karl is as much a traitor to the cause as you, because he didn't have the spine to be leader. But bizcoin would be doing fine if you hadn't wanted to switch projects in the space of a week.

We were both still admins and I was going to stay front-and center for the community for a couple more weeks. You know that's true

The reason it all fell to shit is because you idiots had me send it all to mantis, and then after he dumped, the rest of you did too.

Here's a fact. I was the only one who didn't dump.
Here's another. I stuck around until I got banned so you could use me as a scapegoat.

Which of the idiots are you then? anon77?

Hahah Elvis go suck a dick cunt, Bizcoins solid and you're salty as fuck

Solid? Uhhhh.. it's pretty much trading at zero

you are all legitimately delusional to create your own confirmation bias.

Bizcoin is shit, so is h3x, so are your ethics.

The only "wrong move" I made was saying I didn't think fixed supply would work and moving to a new project.

>I know thats true
Yeah no not when you where off making your sequioa bullshit. You where so desperate to take that ETH you gave for liqudity at the start and make another project, we all could tell. As soon as you lost the vote you stopped talking.

It is unfair that you got used as a scapegoat, but you ultimately caused the demise of bizcoin due to your impatience and or greed.

Elvis you are bucc we all know it.

Fact: I never took a single eth for Sequoia.

Yeah... No. I think I'm transparent enough here. Read the thread retard, I'm not bucc, I never sold a fucking dime. It's the rest of the biz team including the current ceo of h3x who dumped on the community.

>scams people and then makes a thread to tell people about it

You didn't read a word of this did you.

I didn't sell a single coin, or take a single ETH.

Scam? Imagine making Elvis synonymous with scam, I'd forgive a poorjeet getting the two confused at this point.

Maybe not for sequioa but you took your money out and started the cascade from there. You should have stuck it out instead of leaving so quickly, then slowly transitioned as time went on.

We were not ready for your departure and that fucked us. You also didnt have to pin selling the dev pool on mantis. I am fairly sure you just banned mantis after you sold the dev pool and blamed it on him, because he never was accused of being a famous scammer, you were.

Are you serious?

There was no liquidity pool after mantis, user and whoever the other dude was sold.

I was left with ZERO.

I DID commit to transitioning slowly. I've been over this above. I was still the face until you all dumped. How are you this delusional?

Whats your discord, because seriously, fuck you.

I was the most ethical one out of all of you, I'm tired of getting shit on.

Mantis, karl (kevin heart), user and the other dude are the crooks here and you know it.

>muuuuuum they won't believe me that I didn't exit scaaaaaaam

even If that's all true then you're gullible as fuck for sending all to mantis, what did you think would happen?

You clearly have no insight here. Just take a fucking seat in the corner and let the grown ups talk

Gullible??!? You idiots are the ones who told me to send it to him.

I just did what you wanted. It was all you who fucked it up.

Fuck off elvis I was never a crook. I was going to sit this one out but you caused the clusterfuck that was bizcoin. You fucking banned me and blamed me for everything YOU did. All I did was make graphics for you all day and shill. I was invested in the project and you fucked us.

I don’t care if you are or are not bucc. Because your both the same in what you do, fucking scam people.

Hey Elvis. Should I avoid these people? I'm new but I see same people on different discords on different projects. Are they scammers or was there just disagreement on this project?

Avoid them, not because they are scammers but because they are so disorganised they couldnt organise a bumming in a barracks

Been in it since the start, you the crook nigga

Yeah but you weren't were you. Changing staking rewards so we got fucked. All because you couldnt see that 500% staking rewards couldnt be done for longer than a week hahahaa. You knew you were running a scam but want to play the white knight for your self.

really.... so far you haven't said a single thing that gives "inside info" to being on the team.

you already know the answer to this.
H3x and bizcoin are both headed for the gutters.
Over time, the charts don't lie

Staking rewards were to be ended at 30 days instead of 60 and it all would work fine. You know that. The system I made worked, but needed inflation to be long-term sustainable.

ahhh you're that dude with the dog as his picture aren't you. fuck i hated you, you racist cunt.

Anyone reading this.... Get the fuck out of h3x as fast as you can

>My system wasn't a scam its just we needed to implement a system that no one wanted. Even though its a community coin that bases its existence on the peoples voice.

Yeah no, you threw your toys out of the pram and blamed mantis when you wanted to sell.

Elvis is just Cartman, I can't picture anything else

Seems like a bunch of discord/telegram drama seeped into biz.