216 Pearls to the swine

216 Chainlink 21.6 2020

Big times coming for Chainlink. Mods are trying to delete this, but just fucking redpill yourself before it's too late. 42 welcome here and other redpilled Linkholders. Pears to the swine

Why the fuck we are not talking about biggest astronomical happening of all time? It's in 10 days

forbes.com/sites/jamiecartereurope/2019/06/21/in-exactly-one-year-a-rare-solstice-ring-of-fire-eclipse-will-race-across-earth/

youtube.com/watch?v=dKiMEXgOTnk
youtube.com/watch?v=soK2mbgAnkI

This is the biggest Astronomical happening in Christianity ever, hidden by the number 3, 6 and 9

thenumbernine.weebly.com/21-june-2020.html

Biggest happening ever, all points to 21.6 = 216

This is it you guys, this is it, the prophecies are going to be fulfilled. Most of you do not even deserve this occult knowledge

Attached: 216.jpg (3292x1748, 911.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTT8KTp6DxU
youtube.com/watchv=nacwWCXNi64
biblewheel.com/GR/GR_216.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_of_desolation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_sign_prophecy
thenumbernine.weebly.com/the-return-of-nine.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NKHyNzzCY70
youtube.com/watch?v=VqtEppZmjfw
youtube.com/watch?v=0vNCBs7ppeE
youtube.com/watch?v=nacwWCXNi64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a MANIAC

youtube.com/watch?v=rTT8KTp6DxU
youtube.com/watchv=nacwWCXNi64

Redpill yourselves

= 216

This is it

These fucking diggits... These green IDs... Anons, we're gonna fucking make it

I try to be short as possible

>Ari Juels wrote Tetraktys novel back in 2009
>The plot is described as: "International Monetary Fund is startled by an oracular voice from his computer charging him with crimes against divine numerology and God but together"
>The book mentions number 216 multiple times (6x6x6)
>Mastermind behind Town Crier and the term "Oracles"
>Number 216 associated in the Bible for The Holy of Holies (Oracle) biblewheel.com/GR/GR_216.php
>It is described as "The Number 216 is the cube of 6 - the Number God used in the foundation of the Creation Holograph. It is the value of the Davir (Holie of Holies, called the Oracle in the verse above) which God designed as a physical cube of 20 x 20 x 20
>Chainlink is the physical (or virtual) cube
>Chainlink is the Abomination of Desolation en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_of_desolation
>Matthew 24:15-16 (So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
>Chainlink acquires Town Crier (see pic related)
>Saturn, Set Satan, 666
>Every character in Hebrew is also a number
>Chainlink, adding the numbers in Hebrew is numbered 616 (Qoph, Yod, Shin, Vav, Resh) קישור

Attached: 1574521043426.jpg (3352x936, 795.66K)

fuck off 42

>616 is the oldest number of the Beast found in manuscripts
>The verse number of Revelation in which the Number of the Beast appears is numbered 13:18 — a most improbable coincidence in all chapters of Bible.
>616 and 666, when counted up, yield the chapter and verse of the central text of this prophecy. 6+1+6=13 (the chapter number) and, 6+6+6=18 (the verse number). This is an astonishing coincidence. It was not intentional on the part of the author probably who numbered the verses.
>At the original time of writing (96 AD), no chapters or verses were numbered. But in all modern versions of the bible, there are both the number 616 and 666 hidden in the verse number and chapter number. (6+1+6 = 13th chapter, 6+6+6 = 18th verse.)
>Chainlink ICO happened 3 days before this event: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_sign_prophecy
>The leader of Chainlink is called Nazarov = Nazarene = Jesus of Nazareth. Letter Tau (gematria value 400) is attributed to Cross on which Christ was crucified in Hebrew in multiple hermetic and qabalistic texts (look it up yourself)
>Ari Juels username on reddit is Juels 216 www.reddit.com/user/arij216
>216 (Number of Oracle in Hebrew) added to the number of Saturn, Tav (Cross) 400 yield up the number 616 (216+400)
>Ari Juels 216 (Oracle) + Sergey Nazarov 400 (The Cross and Savior) = 616 = Number of Chainlink in Hebrew
>Earliest known picture of Sergey feature the number 216

thenumbernine.weebly.com/the-return-of-nine.html

21.6 the return of Christ / AntiChrist

4. The sign of the son of man covered in Mathews Gospel 24 v 30, are the geometry of the Vesica Piscis during the 21 June 2020 astronomical event covered earlier on this web site and in the video Sacred Geometry of the Summer Solstice 2020 which duplicate the signs on the earth (which have been with us all along) i.e. Stonehenge and the Great Pyramid.

Checked. You are a MANIAC

Attached: IMG_20200610_223045.jpg (1033x1663, 137.98K)

I am not 42 he does not have occult knowledge to unlock 3,6,9 and 42 does not know about 21.6.2020

The biggest astronomical happening of alltime

WE ARE ENTERING THE PHOTON BELT, BROTHERS

Attached: Chainlink.jpg (640x637, 142.32K)

This holds greater weight than the release of a video game coinciding with link mooning.

Attached: IMG_20200608_153017.jpg (900x1358, 264.35K)

>The New Jerusalem is a Pyramid
Malcolm Stewart in his book the Symbols of Eternity made a remarkable observation regarding the geometry of the New Jerusalem in Revelation chapter 21, that it need not be a cube, as most have assumed, but is a pyramid based on the Starcut diagram. A scale model of the New Jerusalem is shown in the photo below as a pyramid along with personal notes regarding the remarkable geometry that it revealed. From these notes the edge and face triangles created by the 12 x 12 x 12 pyramid, when squared, produce sides of 72, 144 and 216

Attached: 216.png (551x309, 374.97K)

Attached: 1511601081394.jpg (1024x683, 881.4K)

Redpill

fucking hell the HOLY 3,6,9 DUBS
OP I absolutely agree, and I expect a 25-50% Chainlink pump possibly more, as that would achieve the manifestation goals I set 3 years ago I can feel the success coming it's so anticlimactic

Checked
I love CHAINLINK!

the fuck rabbit hole did i just stumble into. tmro i start water fasting in isolation/retreat/prayer and go on through the 21st. i must've picked a good time to do so. kek

We're all going to make it, anons! I love every single one of you!

I Kek'd. Some of these chinkies are fucking delusional I tell ya. I hope its larp.

What does this mean forf chainlink????

FUCK 42

no YOU'RE a maniac!

42 DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT 21.6.2020

HE IS A BRAINLET

HE COULD NOT UNLOCK 3,6,9 AND HE MISSED 21.6.2020

THIS IS THE BIGGEST ASTRONOMICAL HAPPENING EVER DISCOVERED IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE THIS POINTS OUT TO THE DATE OF CHRIST ITSELF

216 (ORACLE) + 400 (TAV) CROSS

youtube.com/watch?v=VqtEppZmjfw

stay fucking retarded fuck!

FUND > CHAINLINK

miss LINK's ICO? FUND solves this.

sick of vaporware LINK scams and Sergey's lies? FUND solves this.

want ACTUAL usage? FUND solves this.

I beg you to take your meds.

Or what glowniggerkike? 216

You guys don't understand what is happening because you are fucking retarded

Once in million years

youtube.com/watch?v=0vNCBs7ppeE
youtube.com/watch?v=nacwWCXNi64

I believe, but what if nothing happens ? What then ?

Of course nothing is goign to fucking happen on THAT DAY

But this MARKS the turning point the fucking super mega cross this is it after that it is just constant pump we enter the New Age of Satan/Aquarius/Antichrist

We will become the new elite, but we will lose our souls in the process

take your meds schizo

Based

Med status: Not taken

stfu you tripleniggers
Hows it glowing?