Link had 7 consecutive red hours again

>Link had 7 consecutive red hours again
>just like yesterday

Attached: 1568026985939.jpg (600x600, 22.14K)

take your meds

that absolute piece of shit is dumping on us, again

You’re too emotional

we were supposed to be all in this together

take your HRT

Everything is dumping. Second wave. Expect a repeat of the Covid dump from a few months ago soon.

>second wave
Where?

>Expect a repeat of the Covid dump from a few months ago soon.
That's not how markets work.

Eighth red hour forming.

>that’a not how markets work
Lmao yeah man, you tell us “how markets work.” Enjoy your assraping, mumu retard.

Take your assrape

End of July normies will get rekt in the stock market as Q2 earning are reported across sectors. The big boys didn't even expect to have this long of a selloff window presented to them after initial drop

>markets responded with an X% move last time
>that means they'll do the exact same thing the next time!

Attached: 654516846513.jpg (250x174, 7.22K)

YOU HAD 3 YEARS

Attached: nico.png (310x310, 91.14K)

It’s going to be worse this time, actually.

its the general fundamentals, covid cases are rising again and gib checks end soon. Inflation doesn’t help you in stocks like you think it does. Cost of living will rise very soon, hopefully, you have a mortgage already KEK get rekt rentfags. My mortgage going to be $875 while your rent doubles in the next 5 years.

Well enjoy all that money you'll be making, market visionaries.

A simple google trends search can prove robinhood millennials are pumping the market with their printed checks. They have more time on their hands than ever, more income than ever from gibs. And there’s millions of them. If there’s 1 million people buying $1000 worth of stock, that’s a force of 1 billion dollars. Robinhood fags are behind this, and the boomers are the puppet masters
>you buy that stock yet, son?? I’m gonna beat your ass and press a cig to your forehead if you don’t

Your point?

Last night Ari Juels appeared to me in a dream. I told him how cool it was that he could appear before me like this but he just said "oh like you're forgot 216" I was taken aback and could only try and say "it means fourness right?" But he kept cutting me off by saying "fourness right? Fourness right?" and closing his hand shut in my face. My autism got the better of me and spaghetti started shooting from my hands, ears, and mouth as I tried to explain the connection between fictional stories and real life. He just chuckled to himself and walked away. I woke up drenched in sweat and pee pee poo poo.

Attached: 1508429459795.jpg (781x552, 64.11K)

Dude, tulip mania.
Can you not think?? We’re on the edge of annihilation
A second stimmy check means we are DOOMED order filled 300oz worth of silver today, I hope you guys are stacking too.

So massive amounts of normies buying the absolute bottom of a historic crash is a bad thing?

And there it is, eight consecutive red hours.

Attached: 1556783022085.jpg (662x478, 26.76K)

>absolute bottom
>sp500 the highest it's ever been
user, I...

user, March saw the most dramatic crash in stock market history.

Not now. But When the new money runs out, and the new highly emotional traders try to conserve their funds, massive drops will happen. Like what’s already happening now. Just wait til institutional stop losses get triggered. Yer fukt

AND YOU WILL SEE IT AGAIN

>Just wait til institutional stop losses get triggered.
Names?

Why does this read like fanfic?

What was the wave that caused the 2000, 08, and 2018crypto crash to happen? It was the normie investors. Like you!

It's overvalued. True price should be $0.80 or less. You'll soon see.

AAVE fixes this.

>2008 crash was due to normie investors
no it fucking wasn't

>fuds Link while shilling Aave

Aave runs on Link you derpass.

Attached: 1587634555794.jpg (600x580, 60.01K)