DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shows proof it increases worker ability/proficiency etc*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT IM RACIST AND THE JEWS ARE EVIL AND MADE THAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: noo.jpg (196x250, 7.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prisonplanet.com/leaked-amazon-whole-foods-docs-workforce-diversity-helps-prevent-unions.html
youtu.be/PoYEY4-GNMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shows proof it increases worker ability/proficiency
Show me one (1) piece of evidence to back that up

diversity and productivity have nothing to do with eachother. I am lazy af and white. I don't work hard. People of any color can be like me.

It's to prevent unions from forming, retard.
Please tell me how Uyhumali's lack of English is increasing my performance? What about how none of the women can do the job without the assistance of men? Hey that's alright, wouldn't want a monotonous workforce!

>I have proof!
>okay show it then
>NO! But I definitely have it!!!!!!!!!!!

diversity works only in good times, as soon as bad times approach they will kill each other. good times can last hundreds of years

I don't think i have ever once seen a study that shows it has anything but a negative effect....

>*shows proof it increases worker ability/proficiency etc*

Show me the proof

Diversity is a way to give nothing and make it look like something. Wages don't go up because companies are busy bragging about how they each have many boons and that is a good thing because orange man bad..enjoy your entire month of "we got a few guys that like butt stuff on staff."

proof?

Diversity actually hurts workers and helps Amazon lol. prisonplanet.com/leaked-amazon-whole-foods-docs-workforce-diversity-helps-prevent-unions.html
If you can't make basic communication and cultural bonds with your fellow workers how will you risk your job (and safety if you're serious about it) to demand more pay and time off? Diversity in general destroys social bonds so no one can stand up for themselves.

Diversity is good if you don't want unions in your workplace

>hiring niggers
>increases worker ability/proficiency

Attached: 1561851636136.jpg (332x1024, 21.65K)

>*shows proof it increases worker ability/proficiency etc*
Compared to all-nigger workplaces certainly.

Attached: Capture.png (1021x1037, 1.16M)

racist

That would explain RIOT's chart.

Attached: asdf9.png (663x508, 39.08K)

Isn't this literally what the romans used to do, never stationing armies at their home location, maybe even mixing it, etc? To prevent revolts. Worked 2000 years ago, still works today.

youtu.be/PoYEY4-GNMw

The point is, white people tend to be more productive on average.

Source: the last 2000 years

>gets in 737 MAX to go to job interview
>crash and die
>heh, nothing personal white boy

He can't.

/thread

This explains why the union at my job is so cucked. Extremely diverse staff but they have basically nothing in common with each other. There are people who haven't said two words to each other despite working in the same place for 20 years.

Diversified egoistic pieces of shit that runs on "I believe it does", clump them together so they can "prove you wrong".

Women ruin everything in the workplace. Diviersity is okay. With women, all the men compete to get her attention a fuck her so they either rush their job or do a poor job cause theyre thinking every minute how to impress her. Pnce when she fucks chad a the other nuMales become depressed and suicidal and juat start slacking off on the job cause they dont fucking care about life anymore. Hearing the womans mere voice is wnpugh to bring rage and depression in all the males cause it reminds them they are a failure who will never attract said girl.
Females are notorious for being worse than their male counterpart at their jobs all the time too. And if their not being a retarded control freak bitch, they are either a very lazy whore who does no work except trying to attract chad and leave all the paper work on their beta assistant.
Seriously, women ruined the workforce, not niggers.

Attached: 1591807217292.jpg (638x619, 92.8K)

Fpbp

Attached: 1591183930399.jpg (1067x1535, 158.51K)

Yall got baited

Why do Zig Forums posters have such a hard time staying in their containment board?

obviously if a company is open to hire anyone regardless of race, based on merit, while another other hires based on race, the former is going to perform better

diversity evangelists today try their best to force companies to do the latter, and have companies forced to hire people because of their race even if another candidate's would be hired by merit alone

Attached: 10AFCD52-B6D7-47CD-A591-856F9D47E922.jpg (750x1334, 95.76K)

No one ever talks about this. Different in demographics in a business means people are less likely to want to help each other at all. You get power struggles and contempt between employees groups, Which allows management more control, and simultaneously lowers wages.

>run business
>hire "diversely"
>pay above minimum wage but in reality it's still pennies
>minorities are thankful they don't have to break their backs for scraps
>whities stupid enough to continue working for what is comparatively a low wage keep waging.
>money in the bank

Thanks diversity!

This