SENT- sentinel dVPN general

VPNs will be a $54 Billion market by 2024. Just like Uber was the death of the taxi cab, decentralized VPNs will be the death of the traditional centralized VPN. Everyday users will be able to host their own nodes.
sentinel dVPN will allow everybody to sell and buy bandwidth in a global market, bandwidth will be the first fully digital fungible commodity a completely untapped market potentially worth billions of dollars.

Attached: bitmap.png (1235x590, 150.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sentinel.co/downloads
play
github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BOOM! Good arbitrage opportunity between HitBTC and HotBit on the SENT/BTC pairing currently.

Free money!

Attached: OOF.jpg (912x1280, 86.82K)

SENT will disrupt the ISP and bandwidth oligopoly creating a decentralized network of ecommerce providers bringing more money and competition to the market same as ebay-like system, geographic segregation between sellers will decrease and it will reduce the pressure from the government to regulate the internet

Attached: Sent Logo Transparent.png (1000x1000, 309.01K)

I mentioned how nobody buys this trash just a few days ago and how you all gave up shilling, now youre back. What, did you forget about your own shill racket and get it going again Rajpinder.

sent is an open souce solution that provably doesn't log your data and allows you to sell your own bandwidth on a global market platform.

were Uber and AirBnB a meme? The P2P sharing economy model has been disrupting traditional centralized models for years. You are retarded if you don't think this trend will continue also for internet services.

this project has been delivering code all through bear, IOS app will be next

Attached: organic bandwidth.jpg (434x514, 53.79K)

im looking forward for the ios app to see if sent team can actually deliver, when will it be released ?

should be released in the next weeks, here is a gif that shows how it will look like

Attached: SENTios.gif (384x848, 2.97M)

and here is an image of the V3 desktop app that will follow the ios release (exact date has not been specified yet)

Attached: newUI.png (914x693, 161.82K)

Are you literally retarded? SENT/BTC is up 100% in the past days. You had chance to double your money, but no, you are fully spasticated. Get off this thread you thick fuck. You must have zero money to buy value. Good luck defaulting on your mortgage faggot.

looks good, but till at least ios app is released i will not buy

its not only for looks, these release are both needed infrastructure to allow a successful main net launch later this year, the v3 desktop client has been fully re-coded from scratch, and its a total improvement over the old client, im attaching a pic of the old client to compare

the new client will also allow direct enterprise integration

Attached: desktop-client.jpg (1112x784, 82.94K)

is it still possible to download the old client ?
i wanna give it a try to see the differences when the new client releases

sentinel.co/downloads

yeah you can download it from here, and use the dVPN for free (monetization will be enabled on main-net)

sentinel has also an android app
play (dot) google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.sentinel.sentinellite

Attached: 50k.jpg (1200x675, 61.44K)

there is clearly a growing trend in network use, last ath was 118k weekly sessions average is 60k.

total data consumed is around 380 TB

Attached: stats.png (878x912, 108.88K)

it litterally pumped 2x

Trend is your friend, noobs.

SENT is officially uptrending!

Time to go all in.

The rocket is about to depart on a one way mission to the promised land.

Attached: Sentinel Liftoff Imminent.jpg (1052x1280, 952.48K)

I am genuinely interested in dVPN but how do you stop someone who hosts a node looking and logging the IP addresses of the sites you go on? And what happens if I do host a node and some sick fuck goes on CP?

Attached: 1591052775453.jpg (249x243, 9.35K)

I would imagine that the exit node has no idea who or where the original came from. They have a demo showing the relay network working. I think in the future you can choose how many hops you conenctions takes.

Do I have to use Googleshitstore?

Where have all the Orchid fags on /biz gone?

Must have all converted to SENT.

Good work boys. Let's keep this rocket pumping.

Attached: SENT 1 - 0 OXT.png (2646x1860, 811.11K)

sentinel will have 3 types of nodes:
-relay node (for normal users) this type of node never gets in contact with the clear data and only act as a relayer in the multi hop protocol, so people hosting this will be 100% safe
-tor exit node here the exit node funnels the data directly into tor
-normal exit node this will be for experienced users and data centers or people that host tor exit nodes already (so they will be able to get payed for the work they already do)

i never checked for the apk, but if they have released it should be here

github.com/sentinel-official/sentinel/releases

Is this the same as there direct download through their website?

My plan is to host a node when I go to sleep to hopefully make enough to pay for my own subscription. What happens if I stop running a node when someone is using it, will they just drop out or will they bounce over to another node? Could be dangerous.

yeah should be the same
v3 should have an automatic kill switch that shuts downs the internet connection if the vpn connection drops, preventing the scenario you described.
you will also be able to earn SENT passively bt staking it, other then selling your bandwidth ( keep in mind that full monetization will be enabled only on main-net)

how much sent should i stake to get "free" vpn for life ?

well it depends on how much bandwidth will cost when main net launch, but it should be much lower then normal vpns cause you can pay only what you consume.

lets make an example if sent staking interest is 10% and on average you consume 5$ worth of vpn bandwidth every month , then if you stake 500$ you should be ok forever, if the token appreciates during this time it can be even less

You can stake? I don't know mostly care about decentralisation, it's where most things are going.

right now you can't stake yet, but when sent main net will be launched you will be able to stake to secure sent blockchain same as tezos and cosmos

HELLO NIGGERS

THEN YOU BECOME COMPROMISED ASSET FOR THE SENTINEL INTEL TEAM, AND WE USE YOU AS A POLITICAL AGENT pawn, OR EXPOSE YOUR DIRTY DEEDS

dirty deeds, done dirty cheap
dirty deeds, done dirty cheap

Attached: ggg.png (368x299, 188.63K)