Should I buy Statera? It's been shilled non-stop for more than a week now. Even after deathly dump...

Should I buy Statera? It's been shilled non-stop for more than a week now. Even after deathly dump, threads are still being made and always reach 300+ natural looking replies. Either it's extremely well maintained shilling or actually a legit project. Or maybe people who bought the top are trying to cut their losses the best they can

Attached: 1591884760327.jpg (1080x2058, 1.03M)

Yes, it’s legit.

Go read up on the project and DYOR, or hop in the general threads and ask there.

The project is legit and out of dev hands. No uniswap liquidity being drained in 5 minutes.

It's been crabbing for about 2 days now, 6c is pretty much the bottom. If you want to hop in, now's the time.

It's a good project.

Maybe, maybe not. One factor to consider is the people who got in early got in REALLY early and hold millions. They have a decent sell as the project is unique, however in order to cash in those profits they needs buyers, and without new buyers its just another illiquid shitcoin. Doesn't take much to make a private discord with the sole purpose of shilling to cash out 1000's of eth

Yep, i'm slowly buying right now to not pump the price

I suppose it won't hurt to look. I was pretty convinced of it being an Uniswap scam.

Its unironically next big thing and it came at almost exactly right time regarding its utility. Just put 20% in the balancer pool and you are good to go

I am perfectly happy to be proven wrong. I'm just saying what I described is plausible, and the most fair of anons will agree with that. Ultimately it's up to you, good luck

You're missing the point where all the big whales got in very early and there is no sell pressure. We're 50x in profit even at 1c.

Some people who bought in at the 15c top will be sweating to sell once it gets there again to break even, but we're not dumping 1M+ stacks on fucking Uniswap with 50% slippage at 10 cents.

>t. whale

It actually is a legit and very promising project, one of the few on here. Everything about it just feels organic. There's no shilling needed. This project and the devs have the support of its holders.

There straight up isn't enough liquidity for them to cash out, let's be realistic here

That's fair, but go look through etherscan top wallets. If we can't cash out, why did we buy more?

As I said, most whales have no intention on dropping their stacks for lunch money. This is a project for the long term, not a shitcoin flip for a x2.

Free to believe me or not, but don't come here in a month or 2 crying.

its a gem

they call it an "Index Fund" with no index tracked. it's basically shilled by clueless retards so it's probably bad. I don't care to fully understand the tech, but it sounds like they built in mechanisms to basically have a bot buy their bags with pooled assets, so it's just a ponzi with an extra layer of bullshit so they can exit scam faster.

1 mm tokens, which is a top wallet, should be relatively easy to cash out slowly without crashing everything. Especially over the course of 2 days or so...

Look at it this way, OP.
Right now, counting yours, there are 4 threads about Statera currently on the catalog. At times there's more, due to FUD or shitposting. But you see what I'm getting at here, it reminds me of how hard Link and ETH were shilled.

>i don't understand the project
>its a ponzi so they exit scam
found the retard. You're free to not invest money in something you do not understand, but atleast stop posting bullshit.

it's literally classic shell game obfuscation. I don't need to understand it. It's only purpose is to pump and it only pumps when people FOMO into the scam.

>i don't understand it
>it's a scam
Explain why it's a scam then. Give me some actual facts. Or is it one because you're too retarded to understand it?

This guy gets it.

Look at the stats, the top 100 holders own 72+% of all tokens. There are only 1685 holders. If you monitor the number for a couple days, you'll notice it's barely increasing. This is because STA is only shilled here and on Reddit. The people that would buy in, already bought in. Eventually the big holders will get nervous about losing the chance to consolidate their 100x gains.

It's not a healthy situation unless something good happens that brings STA in the spotlight again.

I told you why. It's only purpose is to go up using flawed economics. Literally goes so far as to "burn" supply of the token and has a bot that does a so called balance where it will buy sell orders to ensure pooled assets are all represented by 20%. It will get to the point where people will exit and bag holders will pink wojak when no one will buy their shit and even the balancer can't fulfill it.

assuming it isn't an exit scam, it will eventually get to the point where the supply is so dwindled and the "value" so high that literally no one sane will buy in leaving everyone at the effective value of $0. This WILL happen as supply approaches zero so the coin has no future.

The supply reduces by 1% per tx with 18 decimals. It cannot go to 0. Basic math, user. The more the price rises, the less get burned overtime.

The balancer pool is, as you said, a balancer. It works both ways, it's not the magic element for "coin only go up". It follows the market. If people sell, it buys some dips to balance the 20%. If people buy, it sells the pump to balance the 20%.

STA value could in theory go up even if noone bought or sold it, just by the supply decreasing and the other 4 assets growing. That's why its a stupidly good idea, and that's why you don't understand it. It's 10 days old. There's CEXs in the work. Imagine the volume of this coin traded on something like Binance or Coinbase and the price swings it would have. All reflected on the pool. But yeah, you don't understand it.

I am one of those and I am not nervous. Again, at 1c, I would be 50x in profit, at 6c I'm 300x up. It's been at 6c for 3 days, I could've slowly shaved off my stack down to 0. But me and many others did not do that, instead, we bought more.

>It cannot go to 0.

I said APPROACHES zero you uneducated fuck nugget. The rest of your shit is straight up bullshit. No one is going to buy something with zero liquidity and in times of crisis, the balancer is your liquidity for exit scamming.

Approaches 0? That's gonna be 20 years down the road. At 50c per STA, 1 ETH gets you about 500. That's 5 burned. There's a supply of 93.5M left.

How is the balancer my liquidity for exit scamming? You need to add to the pool before you can remove from it, you fucking bonobo. Just because I hold STA, if I don't pool it, I don't get jack shit.

I don't really fucking care anymore retard. It's clearly structured to "only go up." People market it using incorrect terms, it's overly shell gamed and I really don't see the value over me just directly holding the assets the "pool" holds.

Okay. I have a thought: buying and selling the STA token is literally a way of shorting and longing the index fund as a whole. Does this make sense?

Whereas, while shorting and longing, you burn supply, making the fund itself deflationary, and having it gain value.

You are the one who said I don't need to understand a project to shit on it - on top of saying people will 'exit scam'. If you wanna go down this route, all of crypto is a ponzi exit scam. You get in before others, and you sell when value goes up dropping your bags on who bought in later.

It was marketed as "coin only go up" by retards hyped by the fact it did a 1c to 15c jump on the first day (and some people who caught it early cashed out riding the hype). We were expecting to see 1 cent after a fucking week, let alone 15. It's not how this works. People on Zig Forums jumped on the hype and the train crashed. And recovered. People who understand what this is all about got in and are being quiet.

Again, it's your money, and I don't care wether you buy or not, but atleast stop embarassing yourself talking about something you said you don't understand.

>all of crypto is a ponzi exit scam.
All ERC20 tokens, Yes.

Attached: yes.jpg (1172x659, 56.48K)

Yes!!! I’m holding Statera and Flama. Get in now before statera moons to a dollar.

Same. I'm glad nobody's trying to shill flama on here anymore