XMR General

Welcome to XMR General!

Feel free to ask any questions you like and a Monero Chad will be with you shortly.

Most XMR threads are flooded with an influx of anons shilling coins that AREN'T Monero. They know we have one of the strongest communities in crypto, and they are here to get you to buy their bags.

If you're here to shill a non-monero project, please remember that you're a dickless cuck. Posting below confirms your acceptance of this incontrovertible fact.

monerooutreach.org/quick-facts.html
^ Monero 101 for anons who aren't familiar with the project and want to learn more. Even if you're a Chad, it's never bad to brush up on fundamentals.
///
monerooutreach.org/guerrilla-toolkit.html
Strategy for those in the community on how to do your part promoting monero to your peers and the world at large. (NOTE: we firmly encourage you to be a realist, not an optimist. If you're going to pitch monero to your friends and family, educate yourself first and tell them all the potential bad along with the definite good. No one should buy any crypto expecting that it's sure to moon, or that it couldn't all collapse like a house of cards. We have good reasons for thinking Monero has a bright future, but no one is Nostradamus.)
///

This is a new telegram chat for Monero Anons to be bros and to discuss how to improve the XMR community on /biz:
t dot me/joinchat/RzBppVXb6p1_fS3jM47yqg//

Attached: XMR.jpg (334x151, 10.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

decrypt.co/31461/coinbase-wants-to-identify-bitcoin-users-for-dea-irs
blog.chainalysis.com/reports/introducing-chainalysis-investigation-compliance-support-dash-zcash
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-authority-freezes-cryptocurrency-traders-bank-accounts/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications
monerooutreach.org/stories/the-tool-for-renewal.html
web.getmonero.org/get-started/mining/
coinatmradar.com/bitcoin-atm-near-me/
moneroblocks.info/stats/transaction-stats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RECENT ARTICLES
decrypt.co/31461/coinbase-wants-to-identify-bitcoin-users-for-dea-irs
>"According to public records, the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Internal Revenue Service are planning to buy licenses from Coinbase for a cloud-based software called Coinbase Analytics. According to the prospective DEA contract, Coinbase's software will provide "identity attribution" for crypto addresses both domestically and internationally."
blog.chainalysis.com/reports/introducing-chainalysis-investigation-compliance-support-dash-zcash
>"Dash and Zcash allow users to conduct transactions with greater privacy, but that doesn’t mean they provide total anonymity. The two cryptocurrencies’ privacy features — both in how they’re built as well as how they’re used in the real world — leave room for investigators and compliance professionals to investigate suspicious or illicit activity and maintain compliance. With Chainalysis product’s support, cryptocurrency businesses are now able to incorporate Dash and Zcash into their compliance programmes."
news.bitcoin.com/chinese-authority-freezes-cryptocurrency-traders-bank-accounts/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications
^China freezing the bank accounts of cryptocurrency traders.
monerooutreach.org/stories/the-tool-for-renewal.html
^ Good read to share with those who are on board with the revolution but want to achieve it bloodlessly.
>"Whether you need to move your money into a private, digital store of value out of necessity or you want to participate on principle to opt out of the current financial system, join us. Together, we can use new technology to limit the intrusion of corrupt bankers and governments, and participate in a financial system that empowers the people. We are all in this together. Let us use these tools to be the change we want to see in the world, for us and our future generations."

web.getmonero.org/get-started/mining/
A brief introduction to PoW Mining.

coinatmradar.com/bitcoin-atm-near-me/
Find crypto ATMs near you.

100% XMR chad
100% Comfy
The daily tx's going back up again nicely.

Unfortunately it has dropped pretty harshly again. Looks like we are testing 6k.

>6k.

moneroblocks.info/stats/transaction-stats
This shows the current 24 hr total. The amount on the bitinfo charts is taken from the 24hr total every day at 9pm edt.

This user is correct! But I'm a longterm XMR guy, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the current price drop! And raise, and drop, and raise, and drop, etc etc. Same for transactions- there will be busy weeks and slow ones.

Attached: Daily Transactions.png (1857x733, 218.01K)

Perhaps it’s related to the overall market drop? Looks like a correction is finally starting to happen.

entirely possible!

It's all guesswork, but I suspect that the surge in recent months is partly attributable to quarantine- more people inside, less drug dealers active, more incentive to explore DNMs and therefore Monero.

DIDNT READ. BUY GHOST

Attached: logo (1).png (2325x2497, 58.3K)

Why is more profitable to mine Safex than Monero?

How long till Monero hashpower is zero cos mineros switch to Safex?

Please explain sir

Attached: safex vs monero.jpg (617x183, 30.2K)

/r/Monero/comments/h09vpc/black_lives_matter_and_the_monero_community/

XMR Dev going political, KEK.

Every single monero thread you will find pajeets shilling shitcoins.

>BUY GHOST
KYS

HAHAHA MONERO IS FOR KEKS CONFIRMED. SAD PATHETIC LITTLE KEKS LIKE

Attached: QZXfAXzT_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8.86K)

You don't have a dick.

Flashes in the pan burn brightly.

I'm not a BLM guy but we share discontent with the political system in common

They hate us cause they ain't us

Attached: 20200610_145201.jpg (1080x1235, 233.88K)

He’s not a developer. That guy manages monero outreach and is a journalist.
Also from the way it looks, most of the posts disagree with him. So that’s pretty based for Reddit.

Attached: Brainletcheap.jpg (460x416, 36.74K)

How heavy are your bags feeling?

One good OP on this board of crap, thank you.

Attached: 0xMRprivacy.png (164x222, 41.42K)

PirateChain ARRR is better

Why dony we actually accelerate the coming xmr mega moon by contacting fringe political groups and getting them to accept support in xmr?

Theres literally no better publicity than people trusying their public reputations/employment status to moneros privacy features

Monero coin holders

Buy our coin we’re going to be all rich..... not

Attached: 2E3CD3F0-1E36-4B8A-A57F-FE38E7E9A630.png (600x800, 20.38K)

Who here is saying that?
A pol monero campaign could be a good idea.

I would imagine they (maybe some here?) Have plenty of sockpuppets that could get to

Blm
Antifa
Proud boys
Identity europa
La raza
Etc

All of those groups have serious reasons to want financial privacy and once one of them starts advertsing they accept truly anonymous donations that cant be censored by a payment processor then all will have to do the same

Hahah gay

Hahah based

Attached: 5390925.jpg (800x420, 60.92K)

How're those Verge bags doin?

Attached: xXaglcv.jpg (724x345, 44.38K)

Attached: 0xMRblack.jpg (250x250, 12.76K)