Flama (FMA) token burn about to commence!

This isn’t even a hidden gem now - it’s right out there in the open.

Devs are really transparent and have good experience. Lead dev has several successful projects, one of which is PredicitonCoin - partnered with Binance. You can find them on LinkedIn.

It’s still under a cent, I couldn’t find another coin with a similar circulating supply and 24hr volume under 5c.

Team are about to commence a 500k token burn as well so get in now before it does x4 to ATH and above.

This has MASSIVE potential, first on chain app already in development and barely anyone is talking about it because The board is just flooded with shitcoin shills and exit scams.

This is a genuine chance at a real moonshot with a great Dev team and actual working product.

45 page whitepaper due for release next week.

Join the telegram for daily updates from the team. They also answer any questions you ask: t.me/flamatoken

You can view all the details on etherscan:
etherscan.io/token/0x2afd9cE07D4186e8F3671D52200850760a8E1F70

Available to buy on uniswap V1 with other exchanges in the works. Rumour is Kyber and hopefully then Binance but lead dev hasn’t confirmed.

Attached: 56FBC9ED-E584-4536-8DCC-68E6E123D820.jpg (640x640, 15.48K)

Attached: BADC94E4-39DC-42D3-A8C6-1E0C1DD6B315.jpg (828x779, 44.77K)

Attached: 6CF702FF-C77B-4760-8A77-23D2DF072896.jpg (828x1061, 52.93K)

I won’t lie I bought this initially as a quick flip - and ended up staying in after speaking with the devs in the telegram group.

Flama walk with me
Flama walk with me
Flama walk with me
Flama walk with me

Attached: photo_2020-06-09_17-21-27.jpg (640x960, 83.67K)

>they named it FLAMA

It’s like they aren’t even trying to hide how worthless their unnecessary “blockchain” technology is.

Also - what’s the point of making tokens only to “burn” them? Artificially limiting supply doesn’t = value.

It’s actually what will kill it.

I am always keeping an eye open for good projects with room to grow. Flama got me, I did my research and joined Telegram.

After I did read I could not resist anymore: I bought on V1. I am really happy to buy under 0.01! Yesterday we touched the 0.01 again and I am hella sure this breaks very soon and we will see price discovery.

I can see and feel
the buzz going on on other socials too ! Bullish on Flama FMA

best project on uniswap with the best price.

FLAMA FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIN

Good team and a good project behind. 100k in my pocket now.

I guarantee you - this will not gain traction. The people “buzzing” about it on social media will be some desperate user’s bot network spamming the same gay ass phrases like this thread.

It was the team that made me stay in it desu.

Stay poor

When binance?

Yeah, same. Team seems legit, and has been super transparent and accommodating. Project plan for NodeJS + dApps.

Dec wouldn’t say but his most successful project is partnered with Binance - it’s who you know and all that isn’t it.

Must say this is a nice project to be a part of, if you wanted to get in, now's the time

Honestly don’t understand why people on here keep repeatedly dropping ETH into these exit scams, but when you present a project that’s legit, dev team have a PROVEN TRACK RECORD, links to one of the most well known decentralised exchanges and already announcing the first on chain apps - people FUD all over it. It’s mind boggling.

"i'll talk about Binance so ppl will think the project is legit" kek

You guys are doing an oddly shitty job at trying to play it off like you aren’t trying to convince anons to join but keep rambling about bullshit of the people and not the justification for the existence of this token.

Who gives a shit who is behind it - what does it accomplish that another technology hasn’t already done?

“THEY WUZ IN BINANCE N SHIIII”

Stop trying to rob other people of their money.

So we can’t talk about the links to Binance? The lead devs last project is literally partnered with them, why the fuck would that not be a selling point? Look it up yourself - PredictionCoin.

IDK i'm just fudding to buy some more cheap coins, i already bought a ton from the yesterday v2 to v1 fud kek

Or you could just DYOR.

Attached: 32BB5025-2ED8-4153-9D2F-C43A40E5C05E.jpg (828x1147, 113.7K)

Haha - that whale bot finished dumping so hope ya loaded your bags before the burn

Indeed that whale has now 0 FLAMA in his bag. He is completely done, this will moon so hard. Even a dead cat bounce is hella money

In other words - a ponzi scheme

thats the whole uniswap

Devs aren’t even bothered about the price the telegram group is really focused on the actual functioning project.

You're new to crypto aren’t u

Bought some more, not gonna miss this. Discussion feels like the early days of other coins that went up massively.

Like I said, I’m surprised biz isnt all over it

Team have just announced 750k staking by EOM.

Get in under a cent or rope when this shot hits a dollar EOY.