WHY IS THE MARKET CRASHING

WHY IS THE MARKET CRASHING

Attached: 1585799788534.png (808x805, 423.05K)

We were just waiting for you to buy into the FOMO bro

Did you expect it to go up forever?

which market?

You didn't sell yet?

Attached: 1591654386972.jpg (830x1024, 70.19K)

You're either long or fucking gone

Attached: 1585581520896.png (744x804, 167.13K)

Lol dumb money

BUT WHAT MADE IT CRASH

ALL OF THEM EXCEPT JEW NASDAQ

Attached: 1584455076428.gif (400x513, 1.19M)

>BUT WHAT MADE IT CRASH
That's just how the market works. It hit it's resistance point and instead of breaking through, went back down.
It will not go down until it hits it's support and then it will go back up again.
Unless ofcourse it breaks through the support. Then we are truly fucked.

Anybody with market knowledge at all isn't panicking right now. This is par for the course

Who do you think?

Attached: 23542054024.jpg (640x345, 43.17K)

It will now go down***

Did you really believe me? Lol my gondolences.

Attached: images.png (264x191, 9.06K)

Tried to explain this to Zig Forums on Tuesday. A number of sensible people took the advice; here is a sample of some other replies:

"ENOUGH OF THIS ZEROHEDGE BULLSHIT"

"This guy is a fear mongering fuck. You listen to him and peter schuff and you’ll stay poor. Just flow with the momentum and give zero fucks about being right or wrong just whatever makes you money."

"i heard this gold propaganda for 15 fucking years. you won't be right this time either by the way"

"The American economy has proven itself basically invincible. The S&P, RIGHT NOW, is probably at about ten percent of its true value. You guys dont seem to understand. The Treasury has basically admitted that because of American military hegemony they can essentially print money, there is still demand for $4T in US dollars around the world. The global reserve currency is stronger than anyone thought. The only reason the S&P isn't at $1000 is because people still dont believe it. It seems too good to be true."

"kek permabears have been calling for stonks to crash for decades now"

"Buy Hertz before it reaches 14 bucks next week this is last call, it's pumping furiously I hope I can get my longs in the morning before it gets too crazy"

"Hertz will recover, worst case scenario is a slow and painful death like most of this giants when they go super nova, they leak money slowly to death for years waiting for that magical CEO to find the solution. That's like the worst case scenario, all of this boomers are shaking in fear that's why their holding to their coffers like the faggots they're are, I can imagine Warren Buffett sitting in his living room hugging a bundle of cash while waiting for Corona chan to snuff him out"

Please try to learn a lesson from this. Get some exposure to gold now before it is too late.

Attached: dowgold.png (2560x1440, 192.88K)

>BUT WHAT MADE IT CRASH
printer stopped going brrr

liberals are pushing the meme flu again because the stock market had an amazing week and riots started quieting down.

it's all so tiresome... hopefully boomers take notice now that it's affecting their shekels

Bullbros got too cocky and thought you could actually just keep printing money just because the markets went up in the short term

Bear markets are like this. Enjoy the ride

If you think it’s not gonna bounce back even harder you don’t get it...

Exactly. Whether this was a dead cat bounce or not, it just shot up about 50 percent faster than any bounce in history. Dont get too cocky bobos. You could be right and we'll get another legitimate crash but this is just typical price action after a rally like we just saw.

Second wave because of BLM and stupid future signaling doctors.

Much like Buffet, I ain't buying this dip, discover the bottom on your own retards

QE stopped and everything went down.

Attached: 1509231917371.png (303x566, 156.82K)

There's this pandemic thing going on I don't know if you heard about it

>lower highs
Oh sweet summer child

Reality check, retards. The US economy is fucked and printing trillions of USD only makes it worse.

If you start off any idea with "much like buffet" you need to shoot yourself. Doesn't even matter if the idea was valid or not.

>real world doesn't exist, it's just funny lines going boop boop
This is your brain on technical analysis

YOU PUMPED THE STONKS LIKE A SHITCOIN, NOW YOU’RE ABOUT TO LEARN HOW SHITCOINS DUMP

Its true though

>WHY IS THE MARKET CRASHING
Because Futures are red--- stonks go down---- btc follows

So I had recouped all my losses from the first crash and was looking ok. Should I go ahead and bail and take what profits I have left?

>Unless ofcourse it breaks through the support. Then we are truly fucked
please stop...the pain is unbearable

YESSSSSSS

lmao bought in yesterday. Of course.

This time next week it’ll be back to what it was

No, you were supposed to take profits on monday, buy back in at the end of the week and multiply your equity on profit.

So you're expecting a turnaround tomorrow?