The globalist are trying to assassinate the western economy

Attached: 345345234523dfg.jpg (197x203, 18.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=467
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf
onegreenplanet.org/natural-health/petition-ask-un-take-action-against-police-brutality-killing-black-lives-usa/
youtube.com/watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally nothing about that statement makes any sense whatsoever and you are probably a 13 year old retard regurgitating your parents uninformed opinions.

J E W S
E
W
S

You don't even know the groups that rule over you, their plan has never been more out in the open than now.

Attached: 80bf3e08c79da7d8bac55a6d7b0ea6a3.png (718x432, 350.22K)

Warren Buffet is not a jew though
also this

>Warren Buffet is not a jew though

Attached: 1591110255910.png (378x357, 65.28K)

The UN, Rockefeller foundation, Soros, most NGO's... All one group looking to assert authoritarian governance on as much of the world as possible.

Attached: Important.jpg (4536x1884, 2.29M)

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=467

www. in star grahm.com/p/B169uhkFYtV/
Rockefeller document - 'Scenarios for the future of technology and international development.;

Look at the riots, this loose alliance of international manipulators are stoking the current leftist assault/riots in order to cause to destabilization. The plan is to have authoritarian governance with little democracy.
utube /watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok

>buffett

Buffet is specifically close with Bill Gates (his wealth being left to him after death), though by extension they are associated with Soros, Rockefeller foundation etc. Working to the same goals.

i am really not interested in your other delusions
fact is that Warren Buffet is not a jew is what i said

Attached: 1540936414298.png (446x393, 299.2K)

I got family that work at the UN. It's all true, they are mobilizing the plan.

my father is antónio guterres the head of the UN and he confirmed to me that your mom is doing some sloppy work at the UN

I don't care about the Jew aspect, people can point out trends etc in reference to that. I am staying focused on the plan being rolled out by the international manipulators/organizations.. Even as a plebeian, if you haven't noticed the Western world is working to the same script (with some resistance) you are not thinking. Most of the useful idiot stuff is public anyway refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf

I also have family friends that work for the UN, they have a league of useful idiots that buy into Communism and are at odds with Western society for one reason or another to carry out what is planned in the documents such as the Rockefeller foundation scenarios document or various UN documents. They themselves have been propagandized in their training courses/academic institutions they go to.

>I am staying focused on the plan
better stay on your meds friend, srsly

$1 USD = $1 USD

Yep
He is a crypto Jew (secretive Jew) or a Freemason who has devoted his loyalty to world Jewry.

Attached: 4195FCB2-661A-42F4-BA7C-C8783F46AB08.jpg (2732x954, 748.9K)

Its all real, laugh at it. It gets more real by the day. Even for me it can be overwhelming seeing it being rolled out. It's all very predictable.

------------

If I could ask one thing, just look at these two things and the image attached;

onegreenplanet.org/natural-health/petition-ask-un-take-action-against-police-brutality-killing-black-lives-usa/

youtube.com/watch?v=QfvXwuZ-bok

The various leftist causes have been concocted to destabilize the western world, the UN and other forces will then be brought in to 'normalize' the situation. This is the beginning of the global authoritarian government.

Attached: fudfghfghdfgh.jpg (732x920, 165.23K)

I know these people personally, deny it all you want. They certainly aren't.

nigga of omaha knows what's up. this is not a real market. the game is rigged.

>petition
>woah, now this is going to force the US to bow to the UN I am sure it will happen anyday now guys

I don't to pursue from the Jewish angle, all I know is that there is a group of international manipulators/organizations that we can name doing this stuff. Rockerfeller foundation, Soros, Gates, UN, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, Fabian Society, Common Purpose, etc etc etc etc etc.

The idea for bringing in UN troops to normalize the situation is not grass roots. Be a schmuck if you want.

They are agitating for it.

You have various political organizations that receive funding by extension to these international elites. They seed the idea of the need for UN intervention into activist groups and co-ordinate agitating for this demand.

Meanwhile, these same international elites fund and stoke the chaos such at the blm movement that requires UN troops to intervene to begin with.

If you haven't watch the Yuri Bezmenov discussion on Youtube. Feels a bit like talking to a subverted brick wall at the moment. But you have remained in conversation, perhaps you are still curious to the truth. I can't help you any further, its all there.

That quote is literally made up. How you can believe something so obviously satirical is real?

>Rockerfeller foundation, Soros, Gates, UN, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, Fabian Society, Common Purpose, etc etc etc etc etc.
All headed by Jews. Let's face it - irrespective of his other harmful ill conceived ideas, Mr. Adolf was BAND ON about the jewish problem. Too bad the dumb fucks running the US and the UK at the time got fooled into killing their own german cousins instead of eliminating the jewish parasites once and for all.

Backing up Russia after the war, should have btfo'd them whilst we were at it. Communism is inherently evil.

they were staying in all that cash during the meteoric rise, they essentially already missed out on an easy 25%

it's made up but at least we are having a discussion about it you know? i mean what if it WAS real!/ you know? crazy huh?

Russia was funding the largest Communist movement outside of the Soviet Union in Germany during the 20s/30s. Yet this is wiped from history.

Oh yeah, and fuck all of you I'm investing now so fuck you and long live Israel, I gives a fuck if your little nazi party doesn't work out. Bake a fucking cake and eat it shitheads.

They must have their eyes on a more significant fall.

All that gramp did was holding 80yrs of stonks and people celebrate him as the Oracle of Jizzmaha.
Fck you Basedkeks

Attached: 1585721405951.png (831x799, 60.21K)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaasedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyykeks

yes, but if you do the math they now have to bet on a return to lower lows for them to make the money they couldve made just buying the first low, which is extremely low chance of occurring because of monetary inflation, in essence they already failed and now the chances of them turning their failure into a plus is extremely low, so it's a cope article

They are going to crash it so they can then buy everything and enslave everyone like the protocols of the learned elders of Zion says... they have replace sound investment with speculation and now they sink the ship so they can own it all. With Jews you lose.

I oppose these evil globalists as much as any other person with good sense, I would like to buy a dip though. Big recovery after.

Yeah the global manipulators want it all to be crashed to dirt.

>I think I'm more intelligent that literal billionaire geniuses with and army of quants, technology and influence to their disposal

They aren't degenerate gamblers son, do you know what catching a falling knife means?

Do you know about retail investors aka dump money is doing on robinhood??

Attached: 1589215023687.jpg (250x226, 20.82K)