Cuckbase

Anyone know a better alternative to coinbase? The fees are killing me.

Attached: 1_gBXfxLQiRiP5NycsMHPzKA.png (300x300, 3.99K)

Binance my guy.

Stop being poor you little piece of Pajeet.

Try HODL instead of daytrading. HODL has 0 fees.

If youre biggest problem while trading is fees, youre fucking up.

Coonbase pro

Binance.US

Coinbase sucks. Crypto.com has no fees for the rest of the month. 16% cro staking if you get 50 mco too

Kraken has way lower fees. I switched from CB Pro to Kraken and have no isues.

Crypto.com they're professional as fuck.

I have 50 staked for the Ruby card that I actually just got in the mail yesterday. Will this let me get 16%, or do I need to stake another 50 on top of that?

If you are European Coinmetro is unironically the best option. They have the lowest fees and fastest transfers (SEPA) out of all exchanges currently operating. Altcoins have low volume but you will have no problems at all with buying bitcoin, ETH etc. No price slippage.

user what about bitcoinsuisse? I'm Swiss, got out of crypto before 2017 bullrun sadly, what are my options to buy in?

>pro.coinbase
this. also
>Kraken

I fucking hate Faggotbase but unfortunately I don't trust any of the other scammy trash to hold my shitcoins.

coinbase pro

gemini active trader

kraken

Gemini

CoinMetro obviously

Attached: hZRMXmN.png (636x426, 166.86K)

Bitstamp 0% fees until september

I keep all mine on bitconnect

there's fees dude. unless you had some amazing ref code which you should share nao

make sure you get active trader on gemini because they jacked up the fees.

If you request active trader, then the fees are very low

Kraken > gemini active trader > coinbase pro > gemini (normies) > cuckbase (normies)

Binance if you are swapping. Use vpns and shit so you don't pay taxes on switching. Pay taxes when you cash out to fiat using the above exchanges that aren't binance.

crypto.com (0% fee when using debit card to buy)
gemini active trader

bittrex

This is also correct. Bittrex is EU and US regulated now.

This

Attached: ce1y12c9e8451.jpg (750x699, 50.07K)

I didn't want to give them my bank information so I opted for the debit card purchases. I was able to spend up to $300 a week, which was fine for me atm. But now I check and I'm limited to $50 a week now and I don't know why and I'm pissed off.

Are you saying Kraken is good or shit?

Phemex chief. No trading fees at all on premium accounts. And there's no KYC at all so it's friendly to burgers, and there are no limits on withdrawals. Literally the perfect exchange.

Attached: phemex.png (507x266, 127.54K)

This