Are you a wagie in a cagie? Be honest

Are you a wagie in a cagie? Be honest

Attached: wagie in a cagie.png (2048x1111, 1.68M)

Yes but I gamed the system only working three 8's with good full time benefits

Are you hoping to make 10x with crypto?

not any more, as of april

Attached: 1579608298872.jpg (642x644, 29.75K)

I'm stamping tool designer.

Unfortunately

Attached: dark-wojak-light-grey.jpg (1328x1488, 434K)

Wagie in my own home cagie because of the coof - never want to go back

Yes and they won’t fire me so I can get unemployment either :(

Yes but I’m not in a cagie. Just a wagie

Appreciate what you have user.

Better post ways of passive income fellow wagelet.

I have a middle aged woman assigning me mandatory tasks via zoom calls at 8pm and I can’t quit or lose out on unemployment dollars.

I sit at a desk at the office of a bank, moving little scraps of data between forms for compensation claims from greedy boomers. Every hour and half I get up and have a little walk around because we have been told it's bad to just sit still staring at a screen all day. But when I do this my obese female manager scowls at me. She has absolutely no understanding of any of the processes I work, but sends 5 angry emails to me about them anyway. My co workers are all from far away countries. We never talk.

Nope, I'm a neet off his feet

Attached: nohf.png (620x387, 200.42K)

kinda sorta? I'm 27 and live at home. I used to have a full time job as a construction technician and saved up a lot of cash. I got fed up working 50-60 hours a week for less than $20 an hour and quit. Working with hispanics was also a pain in the ass. Due to COVID I've sat on my ass for the past 4 months. I'm about to start working at a gym 25 hours a week. I plan on basically spending all day at the gym lifting when not working. I get free membership and cheap supplements. I got good vibes from the manager. I've already been going to this gym since 2017 and have gotten significant gains, and now I plan on getting even stronger.

Sure, dealing with my parents sucks, but it's better than dealing with Mr. Noseberg the landlord.

Once I've saved up a little more money, I'm going to buy a small house in a shitty part of town that is just asking to get gentrified. I've got my eyes on a neighborhood of $80k-120k half acre lots near a trailer park. They're building $600k condos just a few miles away, and I can picture the bulldozers in the trailer park. The current houses are too small for flippers. I already have friends who turned a $80k investment into a $450k sale. If it doesn't work, I'll still have a house in the hood.

Regardless of those unemployment numbers, those wagies will return to the cage.

>muh new iphone
>muh new sniggers
>muh new mecbuks
>muh new iWatch
>muh 8$ faggochinosoy-latte

soon or later the cage has to be occupied by some lazy bitch ass nigger wagie who will earn his money and pay my dividends thru above muh consoom stuff

Attached: 1591764928640.jpg (410x598, 39.97K)

Yeah, 12 - 14 h/day two jobs
If I dont make it soon, I will fucking NEET

Are you me? Holy fuck. My only hope is passing all my CII exams or making 100x off VET, ALGO and ATOM

kinda. I have the kind of job where they're not strict at all so I can come and go as I please. I can have as many hours as I want. Problem is I'm super lazy so I typically only work like 20 hours a week, and the pay is just a bit above minimum wage so I'm dirt poor.

I think it's a fair trade, that I'm able to balance my freedom with the amount of poverty that I'm comfortable with. Golden handcuffs aren't really preferable to this. I at least have the ability to choose, and for that I am grateful.

THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE

Attached: 1537489547357.jpg (600x400, 33.25K)

living at home making an above average wage in my state. Invested 5000 in the corona dip and am still up like $250 last time I checked. Idk may just hold since my time horizon is my retirement in like 40 years lmao. Just keep buying dips and accumulating crypto/stocks that aren’t shit scams I guess. Just don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose

Attached: 95C9AF02-37AB-4823-9727-6045AB29C288.png (480x360, 345.33K)

No. I’m staying unemployed until chink flu calms down

Feet up enjoying my Boris bucks comfy as fuck desu

>invested $5k
>up $250
Why even post

Financially independent here.
I just chill in my garage all day building and repairing whatever I feel like that day while listening to music.
I sometimes I trade things I made or repaired for fun tokens(US dollar) which I exchange for nice meals, drinks, hotels in SEA or South America during the winter months.

wagie but enjoying my cagie
t. software engineer

If someone is not. Hire me for your misc task. Bills, school, paper work, project start up. Etc. I'll gladly wagie for shekels for a fellow channer

I like the way they added the word engineer to make it sound like a proper manly job.

Makes it sound more sophisticated so I get more money.

At Cisco that call certain ranks a senior software "architect" lolz. It's a George Costanza moment

no, I am a student.