HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 52bGWAH5.jpg (400x400, 28.74K)

We can't let him get the nuclear codes.

He will not divide us.

Odds 42% and dumping

Black Lives Matter!!

just another nail in his political coffin

the greatest economy

muh market LOL
also FUCK NIGGERS

Time Magazines Man of the Century

You niggers getting ridicilous:
>chink virus spread
Trumps fault
>stonks are dumping
Trumps fault
>niggers are riotting and shiet
Trumps fault

This is the most coping thing that you can do right now libtards.

Attached: fcd.png (600x598, 222.05K)

he takes credit when stocks go up, why not responsibility when they go down?

>he takes credit when stocks go up, why not responsibility when they go down?

Attached: 729.png (645x729, 57.58K)

you know why and are just pretending
which is why people increasingly don’t want to answer your questions or deal with your bs

>V SHAPED RECOVERY

Attached: 31934540-E1D2-48F5-A7C7-DE550C1F7A44.png (600x1099, 75.94K)

The hilarious part of trump is you can go back and find him criticizing obummer for all those same things on twitter. stonks/viruses/ niggers rioting; there really is a quote for every occasion. At least you stupid faggots stopped going "4D chess" and accepted he's a fucking retard.

answer instead of posting a wojak you fucking pussy

i'm not saying it is his fault. but if he is going to set up press conferences and proclaim himself to be the reason for the bull market over the last couple of years, then he needs to be able to take the heat when the stock market collapses like it has over the last 3 months. otherwise he comes off like a fucking hypocrite and you idiots fall for every bit of it

This

His policies have helped stonk go up.
The virus is responsible for stonk go down.

More like an upside down V crash

assuming you fit the demographic profile of the average bizraeli, the alternative to trump is active malice towards you instead of indifference

Consider this possibility, he actually is responsible for it going up, and actually isn't responsible for the virus that crashed it. Why would he take the blame for a virus? Imagine you were a doctor and saved someones life and then they died in a car crash, do you take the blame for the crash?

Sounds like you far right nazis are getting scared. The revolution is here.

>Sounds like you far right nazis are getting scared. The revolution is here.

Attached: 3soi.jpg (828x581, 192.57K)

no, but you don't ignore it

revolution "suck my cock" you stupid negroid

soijack posters should get the fucking rope. i know you're a big fat vagina in real life you faggot

I mean welcome to america and this applies to every president ever.

Trump just happens to use Twitter like a fucking idiot which makes it so much easier for him to take blame

yep. I know that, i wont defend him. He is stupid boomer but still those whining of castrated liberals make me wondering why god still hasn't burned this hellhole

What revolution, leftist retard? Your leftist lunacy is already mainstream. You should be afraid of the coming revolution.

>soijack posters should get the fucking rope. i know you're a big fat vagina in real life you faggot

Attached: 873.jpg (600x678, 109.02K)

cringe. keep hiding behind soijack pictures you emotional crippled faggot

The revolution thats happening right now. We are tearing down the racist fascist icons of amerikkkas history. We are liberating the country and you will either join or die.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WHY CANT TRUMP CONTROL EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I HATE AUTHORITARIANISM BUT WISH DRUMPF COULD CONTROL THINGS MOREEEEEEE

FKING CHIMPS GO BACK TO WORK INSTEAD OF RIOTTING!!

BACK TO THE CAGE IF YOU WANT THE NEW iPHONE NIGGGGERSS!

Attached: 1591361409415.jpg (820x822, 195.35K)

I’m counting on it. You leftist fucks can’t even handle the big scary guns that shouldn’t be our right to bear.
Light the match cuck. I’m waiting

>cringe.

Attached: 1591636527237.jpg (320x320, 23.82K)

Absolute cringe

Da rReVOlution iZ hEa

Attached: 1548785758411.jpg (500x500, 211.32K)

you know this crash happened literally because of JPOW's speech yesterday right?

N

I