The Jews are targeting Robinhooders

Are ((they)) really mad that Robinhooders stole the dip from them?

Based Robinhooders

Attached: Capture.jpg (977x557, 82.03K)

They mad, they finna crash this thing.

Attached: 345345234523dfg.jpg (197x203, 18.28K)

why is this news sound like its a massive crash when its really just 2%?

They're going hard against the app, every day they say something negative about it

>bored millennials with too much time
>too many soccer moms in it
>ha ha told you

Fuck them, I love Robin hood, I'll always use it

On Biden's first day in office he will sign legislation to kill Robinhood and all cryptoexchanges. Sell everything Jan 1 2021, go all in on gold.

Pretty ironic when you think about it, that the plebs would profit at the expense of the corrupt elite through an app called Robinhood...

Still I am hoping for a crash, but a recovery after obvs.

Globalists will be btfo, just a matter of time now the cat is out of the bag.

Their meme stocks went like -10 to -30% today

That's exactly how I look at it, the Pelosi types are mad they're not the only ones with access to the markets through brokers and hedge funds.
that you can easily build 500 bucks in to 5k if you're even moderately knowledgable of the market and then yolo it all in a bid to get out of poverty perhaps get your yearly earnings worth in a single week.

They can suck a dick that once fucking idiots like me master this stupid app will be making hand over first money and will one day perhaps pay for one of her speeches so she'll pass some "legislations" ; )

I barely been using it for over a month and I have already gone from 300 to 7k and i lost it all today depending how the market performs next week, I am addicted to options and I'll never stop hedging that shit.

lol robinhooders are buying bankrupt stocks LOL
they're going to go mad with rage when it just gets delisted

Listen all you conspiratards, robin hood sells order flow to big trading houses, that's their business model. And it explains why retail on robin hood as a group can never win.

So... they're make sure Robinhood users can't buy the bottom once this thing really crashes?

You are a brainlet. There was a huge wave of retards getting free money in the form of stimulus checks. Robinhood simplified options so brainlets like you with no idea what you're doing can have easy access.

What happens? Everyone loses their money. Now all these retards will be lawyering up or calling their congressman asking for a refund and saying how they were taken advantage of, forcing the government to take action. So pretty much retards like you ruined it for everyone else.

Lol

>Now all these retards will be lawyering up or calling their congressman asking for a refund and saying how they were taken advantage of

How is Robin hood's fault the maker took a dive ass first in to the abyss?
They have nothing to based anything, I even doubt they have any idea what happened to their money and how to get it, is a shake up that money is in someone else's pockets now and this fucking niggers won't ever talk about investments again

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 9.31K)

robinhoods business model is to take advantage of normies lol

>O'Biden
>president

the parasites are mad they arent getting their slice of the action
imagine the seething when defi takes over

This, can't wait for defi to gain more strength.

Recommend me the top defi projects lads.

No, they know retail is retarded, robinhood is like a gift to them.

Most retail dont even know to short, and get destroyed in log bubbles, like they did in 2017 btc, and like they going to do in the next 2 months.

What the fuck are you talking about

Stop shining a negative light towards the Jewish community. You think they've suffered enough with the Holocaust and all. I swear some people need to learn history.

Yeah they’re mad as fuck and even had faggot Powell say he loves niggers since nothing else could stop the party. Fucking pathetic losers

>retards pile into the market, prices go up
>it’s the joos
>retards get dumped on
>it’s the joos
Nigger get for real

This. The market is unrealistically high to start with, but it spent years getting here. Then it dumps and retraces in two months and you think that's right? It's crazy bullshit built on crazy bullshit, how long did you think it would go lmao

Look into aave my friend. Im still too afraid to put any leverage on my holdings buy there are a lot of useful features and it seems pretty easy to use. Planning on using aave to take a small loan with my crypto as collateral if I ever need cash on hand. The advantage of this is you avoid cashing out and paying taxes/missing potential gains. Also their platform held strong during the big crash so that right there is a pretty good pressure test
Not sure about their token really. I hold some because I like the project and think it has a lot of room to grow
Even if you don't use the platform it's pretty cool to see crypto and defi entering the real world

Sounds like a couple faggots that missed the ship and are happy that nigger lovers sabotaged it

Stay salty you got dumped on retard. Let's go back to the Obama days when all anybody said about the market was
>fake unemployment numbers
>bullshit valuations on all companies
>total disconnect from fundamentals
Which was all true. Then Trump runs and uses all these as talking points, until he's elected, and then the artificially great numbers go up more and SUDDENLY they're real. So fine we're at almost a decade of straight printers going brrrrrr and everyone besides ultra strict bears making money, and then Corona comes and the shit is so real everything has to dump super hard. AND THEN IT MAGICALLY SHOOTS BACK UP AND YOU GET A GOLDEN FUCKING OPPORTUNITY TO LITERALLY GO BACK IN TIME AND MAKE A DIFFERENT DECISION and squander it. FOMO is a spiritual disease and you suffer righteously for having it. Be smart and manage your fucking risk next time.

thanks fren..

Yeah defi can be huge man. Whilst the left go Communist we are quietly creating the framework for future Ancaptopia.

>fed prints $6 gorillion and buys old pets.com stocks to clear up private debt
>still core deflation
austrian economists on suicide watch

I cashed out +200% you little faggot bitch. And I’m rich anyway this was just for fun. It’s called the fed is supposed to be apolitical. And they said they were gonna start playing favorites. So yeah I’m mad that the fed ruined everything and trump being a fuckhead didn’t replace Powell immediately to reinstall faith in unbiased money creation