>Screeners to find available penny stocks under $2.00
finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=sh_price_u2
finance.yahoo.com/screener/unsaved/e4b5344e-a30a-4058-9666-14fc08d3525f
etfdb.com/
finscreener.com/
thelion.com/bin/forum.cgi?tf=penny_stocks
>News & info for penny stocks
To research individual stocks: investopedia.com/terms/p/pennystock.asp
News source: pennystocks.com/featured/2020/05/14/penny-stocks-on-robinhood-to-buy-sell-analysts-may-14-2020/
>Pre-Market Data and Live Data
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/
>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar
biopharmcatalyst.com
>Educational sites
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started
investopedia.com
google.com
>List of hedge fund holdings
fintel.io/

Attached: 1591660407180.png (891x753, 260.85K)

should I expect a massive sell off of eman tomorrow or the opposite

There will be a dump

HODL

Attached: 1591722911472.jpg (890x434, 84.88K)

should I buy these NERV calls now or wait in case of further discounts? I feel like a gap up is only a matter of time

Who diamond hands?

CPE at .75
KOS at 1.52
MRO at 6.03
MARK at 1.70
EMAN at .45

Attached: 1591887182717.jpg (100x9999, 94.77K)

When?

I figure more people will buy it tomorrow.

That is right more people will want to buy it that is even more of a reason for a dump to happen.

MRO @3.9 and sold today premarket. Fuck it, if I want back in I'll just get em for cheaper later or more for the same price.

I am 40% in cash. Am I the big brain or will I be fucked

of all damned things, OTSO saved the day for me. I broke even.
CPE fren, bail at the next peak, it's not going back up to $2.50 again. I sold at $2, took a nice profit, but I waited too long.

It will go back if I hold for a year.

AAHAHHAAHHAHA EMAN HATER GET FUCKED YOU FAGGOT AHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO THIS GUY BEEN SEETHING ABOUT EMAN FOR A MONTH AND NOW LOOK AT HIM AHAHAHHAHAHAAH HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Attached: chadhan.jpg (682x548, 35.12K)

Yes they always hate on eman. I will never sell since. 45 they will hate it forever.

Kek, could you even emagin?

9000 EMAN lettttssss

FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKIIIINNNNNGGGGG....

GGGGOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm dumping my stash tomorrow to make gains and move onto something else, look for a BIG drop.

How do you guy’s cope with buying the top, selling to early, FOMO and losing more than you can afford?

Attached: 837B026B-1E0E-4C66-8802-6DDDCDA940D0.png (750x1125, 787.58K)

just hold

I saw it today pumping, was too busy making bank in TVIX. Enjoy the gains anyone who was in that

Bought 100,000 shares of CLIS just to let it sit there. Pretty confident that their app will get somewhere. Given how sports people love to gamble money, a quiz app that allows you to get some cash will probably hit big.

If it doesn't? Well I bought in around 11 cents so I am not at risk to lose much of anything.

lol so you where the pump that made CLIS go green for like 15mins today. Sitting at 15k CLIS might buy some more soon. Going to see what the market does tomorrow.

All thanks to ONTX.

Attached: STONKS.jpg (760x401, 28.32K)

Yeah, I noticed that myself. The volume being traded is so low that me as a small time trader can actually shift the price that significantly was pretty funny.

It was up 77% at one point after hours. Even if tomorrow is red it'll still pump at least 40%.

CLIS is a funny stock twice its hit up in the mid .20s I think this time next month we should be sitting pretty comfy with a .20 floor.

ORMP is the only stock that did well today probably going to dump it close on open as I don't wanna be stuck bag holding since I'm trading it on margin currently.

Bought eman at .40, sold at .68$
Bought mark at .60 sold at 1.04$
Bought xspa at .80 sold at 1$

Moved everything into ktov.
Fuck this trading shit i suck at it

Don't sell yourself short brother. You've made steady profits. You've been smart enough to lock them in, too, unlike the majority here who hodl their way into financial ruin.

KTOV is a meme though and could go either way at this point. Scalp it like you have been.

Attached: 0djlp0hwfp394rb8qqd2alyx4t2e4n4esz664xuktomivbh79w.jpg (600x648, 84.04K)

EMAN chads how are we feeling tonight? Classic cup and handle, big gains incoming on news of a military contract.

Attached: tumblr_dc11c09532232b21def29b5b4e96c226_5f58d1ac_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 345.32K)

Thanks man, really appreciate that. I van’t believe that 7 out of the 10 stocks i followed the most in the last 2 months all mooned, except what i hold. I forgot to mention I was also in izea but sold it for 5% profit. It hurts man, it really does

I bought CLIS at 0.15 a few days ago, I'm worried about it.

I can see why. Considering its crabbing pattern between 0.10 and 0.20, you can face a significant loss just by having it hover close to 0.10.

Time to sell on the news cycle. Bag holders will be left behind.

Hey yo hollup! How am I supposed to make money on stocks when the government will tax the shit out of my profits? Serious question.