When the boomers die who is going to live in their houses since lots of people can’t afford a big expensive house?

when the boomers die who is going to live in their houses since lots of people can’t afford a big expensive house?

Attached: 4C0B6625-D6F9-4277-B55B-B751139A62CB.jpg (4032x3024, 988.23K)

I'm sure the prices will fall when the real estate bubble collapses

more foreign millionaires will allowed to buy them up

nonono. RE never goes down

bat eaters

only if there is still demand for dollars ...

i doubt they'll let the housing market tank along with what supply/demand should dictate. The idea that property must always be an appreciating asset is too ingrained in the American psyche. There will probably be another push for very easy credit, so that low-income and no-income millenials can buy expensive houses. Not just through mortgages, but people will also buy real estate by way of crowd-funding websites, and black-market loans, as already happens in China.

Cope

banks

Attached: participashun.jpg (480x367, 21.01K)

There's this thing called asking prices, and they fall when no one wants to buy at your asking price.

they will either get
>looted
>vacanted

They will be given for free to queens and kings.

Attached: 1589942943222.png (1080x1349, 1.42M)

>cold war veteran
kek
also
>vietnam era veteran

Exactly this. Chinks and pajeets are paying cash for houses in metro areas and either renting them out or moving their 20 person family into them

i hope so, its crazy that this house is 3.4 million who the fuck has 3.4 million to spend on a house

Attached: D9BE622E-A5F5-4E19-AD6C-50EB60ED249D.png (960x536, 789.87K)

I am hoping that society has retaken its values by then (soon), but if not then they will go to whoever may afford them while I become homeless.
Sad future. Kille me.

Mexicans. They'll have 5 families living in each. White people will be relegated to their cuck sheds.

Attached: 237931812_df75403644_b.jpg (768x1024, 317.13K)

Why is he wearing a wig?

I want the loden poster to shrink his head. I summon him by the power of meme magic.

Chinks. That’s how it works in Canada anyway

Yeah, 50 years from now you'll be able to afford a real house haha

>father dies first
>mother keeps everything
>spends all her husband wealth before dying
>sons are now 65 and sell the house to wealthy chinese people and split the money
The future is yellow.

If you think a house has an insane asking price, look in the History section. Lots of those homes have been on the market for 2+ years. That should tell you that we're in a bubble, to the point where even people with millions of dollars know that it's a bad investment.

Nope, real estate prices won't be allowed to collapse because the boomer retirement plan is either doing a 10x on their house or becoming a landlord. Cheap real estate ruins those plans. We already destroyed the global economy and started a downturn that will take a decade to recover from and hit millennials with their second """once in a lifetime""" crash since joining the job market just to protect boomers from a cough.

You're delusional if you think the government will let anything bad happen to them. We go to such fucking insane lengths to ensure boomers get to happily ride off into the sunset while they leave the rest of us to scrounge in the ashes they leave behind. Normalniggers under 40 fall for it because anything that would inconvenience boomers and make them suffer a fraction as much as they have made younger generations suffer is framed by the media as ruthlessly murdering grandma.

If MGTOW ever become popular, even less people will buy those fucking houses.
Renting a 40 sqft apartment is the perfect spot for a bachelor's trying to enjoy life.

People will just kill their own parents if it comes to that.

Then they find out their parents had a reverse mortgage on the house when they died and it now belongs to the bank.

theird kids or extended family.

Good, the bank will have to sell that shit to someone and that is how bubbles pop.

that means real estate agent will have to actually get real jobs. That can't happen

Oof, madonn!