2nd Wave is real. You are witnessing the start of a leg down

Cut losses while you can. Everyone will exit at the first bounce they can get, be smart.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1135x327, 39.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/health/2020/06/09/asymptomatic-coronavirus-spread-who/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Healthing CovidLife Newsletter 2020-06-09&utm_term=Healthing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good fuck this gay earth

>re open non essential businesses as soon as the peak passes
>cases go back up
no one could have seen this coming

32 people in Arizona died out of 7 million in the state. Honestly, RIP to those who died and their families, but that number in minuscule. Who the fuck cares? (besides the loved ones families obviously but people die all the time)

But I need my haircut REEEEEEEEEEEE

>minuscule
I spelled it miniscule and autocorrect changed it to minuscule. Am I tripping or is the internet fucking retarded?

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

Attached: 2448571E-40B7-4450-90D3-AB6C12EBFE23.png (1242x2688, 401.55K)

okay.

Attached: Capture.jpg (971x328, 37.1K)

Whoah that's 3x the amount of unarmed black men killed by police in this entire country in any given year

Americans.
Dumbest fuckers on Gods Earth
They had 1000 new cases
In a day
And hospitals are near capacity already

Attached: what_is_exponential_growth.png (694x752, 632.3K)

its' more like we don't give a fuck about a virus that only kills 0.3% of the population. Fuck it. Kill off the boomers. We need to work.

Corona virus isn't that dangerous so it doesn't really matter how many new cases there are. It's a virus so there's no cure and it's contagious. We aren't going to eliminate it.

it's on all tech honestly I feel like they do it on purpose. Spell check used to be smarter. Now it saves the misspellings and auto-fills them in.
It's way worse on smartphones than PC though

>push le second wave for months
>normies more neurotic and sanitized than ever
>let millions of retards protest
>justify it
>"oh no a second wave???"
555-comeonnow.jpg

how is it alarming? so disingenuous. They literally sanctioned that the behavior that would spread it.
FUCK THE JOURNO TRANNY FAGGOTS

>how is it alarming?
well, unless you need to go to hospital in AZ anytime soon, and theres no fucking beds, nor hospital staff available, it probably isn't alarming to YOU at all, nope. However, when you're feeling left out, no-room hospitals will probably be a feature of your state soon too

THE BEER VIRUS DOESN'T FUCKIN EXIST YOU FAGGOT EUROS

I feel bad for the old people, but any young or middle aged retard that helped spread it more because of some dead nigger deserve to catch it and suffer.

Attached: 1494048151114.png (550x370, 94.99K)

Hahahahahah stay mad wagie, no one gives a fuck about you either. Crying on Zig Forums isn't going to change that

>we need to work
Go back normie fag

Were in a second wave? I'm still waiting for the first wave to begin

> We need to work.
Good to know the Jew brainwashing has worked so well.

corona virus isnt real. its literally a boogieman device being used to manipulate macro societal behaviors. the only thing making this "real" are retards like OP consooming and spreading "news" (propaganda).

turn off your TV and get off twitter for a day

I'm going spend $10k on one of your shitty crypto coins in about month's time. Shill me now degenerates. Don't your dare sully me with anything outside of your pathetic top 30. I've already looked at the followingso don't bother with them either.
>BTC, BCH, ETH, BSV, LINK
Give me one good other "cryptocurrency" right now you filthy gremlin. Also, wash your penis and clean your room, the absolute fucking state of you.

>2nd Wave is real
Someone let me know when the first wave hits.

Average age of a coronvirus victim in the US is 81, and hospitals are laying off staff all over the nation. Where do you get this shit?

CDC just yesterday said that asymptomatic transmission is extremely rare. What retards dont understand is that the person and their physiology determines if the carrier shows symptoms or not, NOT the virus itself. They dismissed the china cough as bullshit without needing a global mea culpa.

Can you stop breathing please, thanks.

That was the WHO and the news article said they walked that statement back.

UK arab detected

>hur dur 2nd wage narrative

washingtonpost.com/health/2020/06/09/asymptomatic-coronavirus-spread-who/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Healthing CovidLife Newsletter 2020-06-09&utm_term=Healthing

Fucking retard just shut the fuck up.
the virus is not going to fucking kill you. unless you are a retarded piece of shit that has low immune system.
in total it has killed less than the flu.