market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

>Previous Thread

Attached: futures.jpg (216x234, 11.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2020/06/11/media/refinery29-workplace-culture/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_trading_losses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aww, looks like my little guy had a lot of fun. Now, now, don't give me that look, I'll let you play again some other time. *yoink*

Attached: 1590169510440.png (925x750, 64.5K)

futures pumped yesterday as well mumu

Attached: 1588081001763.gif (368x368, 1.92M)

Why is THIS the top story on CNN business?

Attached: 2020-06-11_17-06-05.jpg (483x401, 59.17K)

yup, we're crashing tomorrow

Attached: crash.jpg (903x321, 35.47K)

I've never messed around with futures. Is now a good time to buy some TVIX? I was thinking about throwing $1k in it first thing tomorrow morning.

Hello, I just woke up
Why is everything red and down-pointing?
Many thanks in advance

pee pee poo poo

They have a whole section on Diversity now too for some reason

Attached: 2020-06-11_17-07-20.jpg (386x554, 56.33K)

What are the chances we see another dip tommorow?

nope today was the crash. silly bear

Attached: original_209166237.jpg (650x417, 48.22K)

BVLL CHAD RISE THE FUCK UP

>he thinks futures mean anything in this market

Attached: 1561734919519.png (600x614, 304.84K)

After the housing crisis, subprime CDOs naturally fell out of favor. Demand shifted to a similar—and similarly risky—instrument, one that even has a similar name: the CLO, or collateralized loan obligation. A CLO walks and talks like a CDO, but in place of loans made to home buyers are loans made to businesses—specifically, troubled businesses. CLOs bundle together so-called leveraged loans, the subprime mortgages of the corporate world. These are loans made to companies that have maxed out their borrowing and can no longer sell bonds directly to investors or qualify for a traditional bank loan. There are more than $1 trillion worth of leveraged loans currently outstanding. The majority are held in CLOs.

The Bank for International Settlements, which helps central banks pursue financial stability, has estimated the overall size of the CDO market in 2007 at $640 billion; it estimated the overall size of the CLO market in 2018 at $750 billion. More than $130 billion worth of CLOs have been created since then, some even in recent months. Just as easy mortgages fueled economic growth in the 2000s, cheap corporate debt has done so in the past decade, and many companies have binged on it.

Attached: 764ABE59-8E8A-41C4-AF8A-10B179D16087.png (750x1334, 1.26M)

>German airline Lufthansa plans to cut 22,000 jobs

Attached: 1495684371109.png (297x293, 7.88K)

CONTINUED CLAIMS
>CONTINUED CLAIMS
CONTINUED CLAIMS
>CONTINUED CLAIMS

Attached: EaPMi7IWAAAYMs7.png (748x450, 22.68K)

I love volatility.

Attached: 1587488603075.png (1544x1260, 240.34K)

I really and unironically hope you bought calls EOD today

Attached: futures2.png (800x450, 663.11K)

they really do love using that word huh, toxic. link me up senpai i want to learn more about how women are bad to each other.

Should people hold on to Tesla?!

That company was just bought (partially? fully? I don't know) by the German government itself. It's dead and gone.

Are you people incapable of making one new thread at a time?

>missed the CPE and COTY dips during ah
i'm too mcfuckin stupid huh

cnn.com/2020/06/11/media/refinery29-workplace-culture/index.html

Jesus

Tesla is a safe stock. I got 2 shares in Apple and I still have some money made from it despite the drop.

Did I fuck up by not going in on Airlines and PK today? Cause I feel fucking dumb as hell right about now

Well...

>Last month, Lufthansa agreed a rescue deal worth €9bn (£8bn) with the German government to save it from collapse.

>The German government will take a 20% stake in the firm, which it intends to sell by the end of 2023.

>However, the deal still has to be approved by the firm's shareholders and the European Commission.

So are we actually going to experience a great depression? a recession? how do you guys think itll affect the average person? and when

Attached: 1508765281830.jpg (500x447, 61.22K)

I didn't even make the list...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_trading_losses

NRZ is going to moon when this shit is over with. Can’t wait.

>march 23rd was the crash
>june 11th was the crash
where does the copium end? nothing has been fixed since 2008 and things are only going to get worse from here. we will not reach ATH for years.

It's a business in controversy. Why are you too retarded to understand that?

>Unironically the bears were the good guys in this movie

They still need to get their shit kick in next thing in the morning

Largest historical moves in the VIX

Attached: EaQe8ODUEAAFQob.png (1315x754, 44.17K)

oooohhhhhhhh
noooooooooooo

it's a disaster

NRZ will not exist in about 6 months time you fucking moron.
>t. they own the mortgage on my house

look at the fucking futures market you dumb bear

Yeah, I bought some at 940. Still up a bit. Tesla's trajectory is upwards in the long term, but it'll be a bumpy ride. May fortune favour you user.

thanks fren

plenty of time tomorrow. looking at LUV and SAVE for meself

Delusional bulls are going to get fucked by the chinks and europoors lmao
>Delusional bulls are going to get fucked by the chinks and europoors lmao

i also only respect cunny, bros

Attached: 1585670454227.png (888x644, 24.57K)

The Bank for International Settlements estimates that, across the globe, banks held at least $250 billion worth of CLOs at the end of 2018. Last July, one month after Powell declared in a press conference that “the risk isn’t in the banks,” two economists from the Federal Reserve reported that U.S. depository institutions and their holding companies owned more than $110 billion worth of CLOs issued out of the Cayman Islands alone. A more complete picture is hard to come by, in part because banks have been inconsistent about reporting their CLO holdings. The Financial Stability Board, which monitors the global financial system, warned in December that 14 percent of CLOs—more than $100 billion worth—are unaccounted for.

Since 2008, banks have kept more capital on hand to protect against a downturn, and their balance sheets are less leveraged now than they were in 2007. And not every bank has loaded up on CLOs. But in December, the Financial Stability Board estimated that, for the 30 “global systemically important banks,” the average exposure to leveraged loans and CLOs was roughly 60 percent of capital on hand. Citigroup reported $20 billion worth of CLOs as of March 31; JPMorgan Chase reported $35 billion (along with an unrealized loss on CLOs of $2 billion). A couple of midsize banks—Banc of California, Stifel Financial—have CLOs totaling more than 100 percent of their capital. If the leveraged-loan market imploded, their liabilities could quickly become greater than their assets.

Attached: 5123996_orig.jpg (512x512, 63.79K)

>futures up 0.52%
>everyone forgot we had the exact same thing last night before today's 1800 drop
>*draws card*

Uhm, Im low ballin some stuff and see I get some bites overnight!

I put 5 low ball trades face down and end my turn!

Attached: Face_Down_Defense_Position.png (581x400, 475.02K)

How much do you have in the market right now? I hope you're all in and that you think of me right before you kick the chair out from under you, you absolute fucking faggot. :)

Attached: 1585624628934.gif (500x500, 702.3K)

in real estate a lot of construction contracts are starting up again after being on pause for the corona. This means heavy equipment, labor, and materials. What stinks do you recommend for getting in on this shit

Not him, but after 3 days of dropping you'd expect at least one day mildly up. Tomorrow being green doesn't confirm this isn't a further drop.
Then again, this drop doesn't confirm that we won't be going back to 320. We'll have to see what the weekend holds.

Futures just got crushed
We were +220 on DOW
Oil is now down -4%

Attached: 40061D4D-7A2A-422A-80C4-ECF75CFA2B91.png (750x1334, 997.16K)

ZM and TSLA

What does it mean?

Just wanted to say I love all of my frens on Zig Forums and I hope you all sell the top and buy the bottom.

Attached: 1589084461405.jpg (182x276, 27.59K)

All of my longs made huge recoveries in the afterhours

neiss, my autistic fren
this is how to properly track moves

The main reason CLOs have been so safe is the same reason CDOs seemed safe before 2008. Back then, the underlying loans were risky too, and everyone knew that some of them would default. But it seemed unlikely that many of them would default at the same time. The loans were spread across the entire country and among many lenders. Real-estate markets were thought to be local, not national, and the factors that typically lead people to default on their home loans—job loss, divorce, poor health—don’t all move in the same direction at the same time. Then housing prices fell 30 percent across the board and defaults skyrocketed.

For CLOs, the rating agencies determine the grades of the various layers by assessing both the risks of the leveraged loans and their default correlation. Even during a recession, different sectors of the economy, such as entertainment, health care, and retail, don’t necessarily move in lockstep. In theory, CLOs are constructed in such a way as to minimize the chances that all of the loans will be affected by a single event or chain of events. The rating agencies award high ratings to those layers that seem sufficiently diversified across industry and geography.

Banks do not publicly report which CLOs they hold, so we can’t know precisely which leveraged loans a given institution might be exposed to. But all you have to do is look at a list of leveraged borrowers to see the potential for trouble. Among the dozens of companies Fitch added to its list of “loans of concern” in April were AMC Entertainment, Bob’s Discount Furniture, California Pizza Kitchen, the Container Store, Lands’ End, Men’s Wearhouse, and Party City. These are all companies hard hit by the sort of belt-tightening that accompanies a conventional downturn.

Attached: 1442237271404.jpg (300x300, 28.89K)

Not anymore tomorrow morning lol

based

Hold cash... The worst is yet to come. Systemic crash incoming, but there is no calling this market.

>tesla
>safe
yikes

Good luck to you as well user

After weeks of near parabolic upward movement you would expect a correction back to the up trendline. That's what we got. It's good to be a bear now and then but the bull rally is nowhere near over. In the grand scheme this little fall is a blip.