DMMDAO - Has anyone else seen this google doc on the DMG token??

It makes me so bullish on DMG (DMMDAO). Congrats to those who bought in early. We are all in this together.

docs.google.com/document/d/1HaR_twza6oxegvWSNNwzSfyK322U7SV1VNDWDV2k-aM/edit

DMMers + Linkies = Winning

Attached: 7777777.png (1435x770, 34.42K)

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (521x825, 56.53K)

Attached: bbbbbbb.png (518x761, 56.21K)

Attached: cccccc.png (529x861, 79.31K)

Attached: ddddd.png (469x829, 58.26K)

Attached: eeee.png (538x894, 65.04K)

Attached: ffff.png (537x920, 69.18K)

Attached: gggg.png (563x824, 62.32K)

Auto debt is almost worth a trillion. Can't wait until they on-board the 13 trillion housing market.

Ok now I am literally shaking. Both this and LEND are literally the chaddiest holds in this entire clown market right now.

They are also looking into construction, aviation, shipping and others..

Attached: 11111.png (1145x507, 93.25K)

anyone fuding this is a moron and sad they didn't get the password like the chad insiders. this is going to be fucking massive.

imagine the biggest ETF you can think of then double it. that's DMM

the other people fuding or the onions boy defi/eth maximalists like Chris Faggot Blec. Get ready anons, LINK will make us rich through DMM

Chris Blec is cool, but he's too hardcore and aggressive. He attacks projects, even the good ones. He needs to change his approach honestly.

holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck. im shaking right now this could be the next bitcoin from an roi perspective holy fuck.

We'll see how big this baby grows.

$1 easy

I know very little about bonds and debt markets but it seems like the overcollateralization and liquid capital required to make this system work are almost impossible. Anyone who has DTOR know how they plan to grow their portfolio without overleveraging thenselves? eg. how can they use deposits into their platform to pick up new debt if there is no guarantee that depositors will leave their principal in for a fixed term?

Also have they described the process they will use to bring revenue from loan repayment on chain? Do they have OTC deals with exchanges? How trustless/automated is the process once payments hit the DMMD bank accts? I can see the Coinbase and Huobi partnerships carrying that load but afaict they haven't talked about any of this.

Are you retarded? It's current around $40 -$0.50 ....$1 is just 2x....Dont be an idiot. If that's the deal I'll rather buy shiiit coin trx.

Where does Chris Blec FUD this? I want to laugh at the imbecile.

Way back when they first launched he started being the DeFi police and was literally attacking the team with questions

Answers from corey in TG:
We're working in niche markets that typically have fixed term, high yield, and low risk - like the car equity lines of credit we have for autos right now.

When running at scale, we'd leverage the reserve ratio defined in the contracts to enforce there being sufficient liquidity for depositors to move funds in and out. On the other hand, we envision there being a liquid secondary market for mTokens as demand surpasses our debt ceiling. This would serve as a safety net for those looking to liquidate if there is a *temporary* "run" on deposits. Why temporary? Because spikes in deposits would prompt the DAO to move more funds into the smart contracts instead of rolling over into a new asset at expiration.

Overall we haven't talked about it much because we're still speccing it out and need to build components of it to work at scale.

The most important thing to us aside from functionality is transparency so we're working with Chainlink to ensure proper transparency into the flow of funds pipeline.

Lmao, go back to your shitcoins, pajeet.

I just checked he deleted it because he knows he's wrong. Tbh I respected him before those comments, but had to unfollow him because it was just so moronic

I have trust in the glowy CEO. This is his bread and butter. He literally did it for all of MasterCards Latin & South America accounts. I also feel its a backdoor for the CIA/Govt to get in on Ethereum so they'll send some of their brrrr payments into DMM.

DYOR on the team, other than the CEO which we all know, they all are very respected in the crypto communities. One of the founders is the head of North America for loopring which is soooo underrated. The other is the founder of Dolomite. which is a new DEX with orderbooks powered by loopring. Which don't we all remember, was one of Chainlink's very first mainnet users.

I'm excited. This excites me. Are you excited user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 9.53.12 PM.png (589x452, 114.85K)

I'm excited desu. Unhyped presale for a team with an already working product and working relationships with the financial elite. Where have I heard that before?

Someone posted your questions on their telegram and the team replied.

The team replied

Attached: Screenshot_20200611-211300.jpg (1080x2160, 708.22K)

This stuff excites me!

Forgot to attach pic

Attached: Screenshot_20200611-211312.jpg (1080x2160, 789.1K)

thanks user was that you who asked?

Where/how do I buy?