What are your top DEFI picks?

Kyber and Loopring have done really well recently. What DEFI projects have the best pumpamentals? What gets your dick hard biz?

Attached: 13556456453.jpg (250x143, 2.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xb6ed7644c69416d67b522e20bc294a9a9b405b31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my portfolio is 90% link 5% aave 5% bancor

sold my maker and kyber. now 100% in bancor.

If you're going to remake this thread three times a day can you at least take out the word pumpamentals so you sound less retarded?

lol word

bancor and ren

bancor tellor

AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE AAVE. Usually drop crumbs but threads get slid when I do so just fucking buy it

ANJ

Attached: 1591846663945.jpg (982x678, 288.32K)

ARPA

Attached: ARPALink.jpg (1200x396, 23.17K)

You fucking idiot, that is ANT not ANJ

this

DMG

STA

Attached: THANOSSPINSTHEWHEEL.jpg (600x364, 141.8K)

>DEFI projects
>STA

pick one

but pumpamentals are key

$rune and $bnt

DMG is going to be massive. It is textbook Chainlink use case and will bring both to 3 figure prices. DMM would not be possible without Chainlink. It is also what makes Chainlink far superior to any other oracle network because it can bring any data on-chain. Its not just a copy cat Asian hustle like BAND or and poor slow version of price feeds for defi like Tellor.

Chainlink + DMM both top 20 by EOY

find the lowest mc here

Attached: in LoopringPay.png (1871x1347, 516.97K)

AUC probs but I'm more of an RPL guy myself

:^)

Bancor, DMG, LINK

People still sleeping on RPL. gotta love it.

Today was scary but DeFi appears to have recovered the best. LINK is still a bit down for some reason but I bought the dip to lower my initial investment so don't mind too much.

Attached: HODLing.png (304x458, 28.09K)

Lel, from a FA perspective with the recent tokenomic changes I actually think that the token is currently overvalues, but that won't stop it from pumping massively on ETH staking hype alone. Right now it's up to the devs to sweeten the deal for token holders, otherwise it won't be worth it to hold long term relative to ETH.

0xBitcoin, a cryptocurrency using PoW to FAIRLY distribute erc20 tokens using Bitcoins mining model on and backed by the Ethereum blockchain.

Remember the reason BITCOIN did so well is it attempts to give everyone a FAIR chance at entry. Almost everyone can remember a time bitcoin was cheaper because it is distributed far and wide over a long period. Typical ICO or new-coins have a entry time of less than a few days. 0xBitcoin is at historical lows in USD and ETH price proving this is still in the distribution phase.

0xBitcoin miners solve a complicated hash from the Ethereum blockchain that gives them the reward of a block (currently 50 coins) and submit that proof to Ethereum blockchain (which gives a new challange hash for them to solve). 0xBitcoin was and is the first ERC20 Mineable Token. Running for over 2.5 years! First reward halfing in ~2.5 years. No hacks/scams/pre-mine/dev fee/ or cheat available, it was public the first day it was on the blockchain (Feb 2018) with a public miner.

Unlike other Bitcoin clones, 51% attacks on this coin are impossible due to it being on the ETH blockchain (they'd have to attack the Ethereum blockchain). Also solves the problem of security for the blockchain after rewards have become not worth mining, as long as ETH exists 0xBitcoin will work!
It has a price of 0.11$ at the moment and only 21 million will exist, currently 6.5 million have been mined. Traded on Uniswap @ www.0xbitcoin.trade
We are a small community but so was bitcoin!
Etherscan: etherscan.io/token/0xb6ed7644c69416d67b522e20bc294a9a9b405b31
Ask away

This
I think it’s in a nice downtrend right now though, I’m hoping some of the current price action shakes the whales out so we can get some really cheap rockets

Wow nonimbecil on biz spoted today

Congratz on this srsly

FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM FANTOM

>pumpamentals
stick your head in a meat grinder

KNC is free money u dumb niggs

AKRO

Attached: IMG_20200530_013120.jpg (393x445, 107.03K)

ahem

Attached: unknown.png (1189x678, 790.25K)

When it drops below 1c I'll be all over that shit.

bzrx is what you need to buy btw

Harmony

2020 Q3
Ecosystem Grants, 3-Second Finality, DeFi Middlewares

Fiat Gateways, Staking Wallets, Ethereum Bridges