/UNIUSD/ DAY 1 - UNIDOLLAR IS THE NEXT HEX

LEGIT WEBSITE WITH WORKING STAKING ON DAY 1. THIS IS UNHEARD OF. NO PAJEET. NO EXIT SCAM. GET IN BEFORE IT DOES A 100X IN YOUR FACE. I AM MAKING SO MUCH MONEY STAKING THIS SHIT. DONT MISS OUT AGAIN, RETARDS.

uniswap.exchange/swap?inputCurrency=0x256845e721c0c46d54e6afbd4fa3b52cb72353ea

unidollar.network/dashboard/

Attached: UNIUSD.png (770x509, 908.52K)

thank you sir just bought 100k

i was seeing this pick up mad volume on uniswap today. amazing it turned out to not be an exit

thank you sir just bought 300k

yep, 13 ETH from me. Shit is looking nice

Only 300K$ MC. This is the easiest 10x ever you're going to get. Definitely bought in.

how insane must you be to buy into a dead -hour old 2pump that has been crabbing for 30 minutes with the chance of instant 100% loss on liquidity pool exit scam, lmao

Buy now or buy after 3x pleb

Today?

This was literally created 2 hours ago!

I have been on Zig Forums basically 24/7 for the past week. All the exit scam pajeets said "website coming soon, sir!" This guy dropped a functioning staking website on day 1. Are you stupid? You will FOMO in at 10X. This is seriously the next hex.

Attached: fuaaaa.png (1148x504, 57.47K)

making phat divs i likey

Why do you retards always exaggerate. THE NEXT HEX!!!! GET IN NOW!!!! EASIEST 10X OF YOUR LIFE!!!! THE ROCKET IS LEAVING!!!! you guys are so annoying.

It's easy to rip the code off from github or other site and do a whet - r. Like I said, /biz isn't falling for your scams anymore.

Why does it have a near identical icon to unibitcoin retards? I swear to fuck you people deserve to get scammed. Legit new coins get 4 replies, two of which calling it a scam, then 404. It is so blatantly obvious this is fake.

Attached: unidollar2.jpg (610x500, 56.98K)

>he missed out on the next 100X because he didnt like the logo
lmfaooo

Kek

Nice try next time, pajeet. Besides, my investments are too high value for such low liquidity garbage, even if it was legit.

Took out a second mortgage on my house to buy in, Hope this is legit

It’s free real estate, user. Spydr joined the UniBitcoin discord three days ago and created a new domain that very same day.

me too

Check that % of staking lockup

Attached: D63D58D2-75D5-4B1D-9978-1BFEC6852396.jpg (750x1247, 284.99K)

Fuck off with your scams

People not buying now are going to regret sooo soon

Attached: uniusdpepe.jpg (263x409, 30.47K)

Wow this actually seems legit. Is biz ok?

Come ask questions - discord gg /yhrXCrm

Its legit and these fucking idiots are sleeping on gains

How do I buy this? Link to contract?

Unironically agreed, just bought $3k worth of this.

Its not going anywhere. Get in or move on.

Here to stay!